Otaku Mode Activated
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light
- Multiple posts per day
- 1-3 posts per day
- One post per day
- Online Availability
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Romance | Comedy | Slice-of-life | Anime | Fantasy
Character Index | In Character
… ⛩ ...
Have you ever wondered what the gods and goddesses do during their free time? Do they have relationships? Family? Rivalries? Do they go on vacation? What is their work really like?
Gods and Goddesses have lives too like going on vacations, fighting over the last dumpling, dating, and trying their best at their work. But when it comes to divinity, mundane isn’t quite so mundane. After all, that fight over the last dumpling might turn into a war with their god powers. We’ll be playing those gods and goddesses in a feel good rp with anime physics and over the top antics. We'll be focusing mostly on the characters themselves, their lives, and relationships. It's a slice-of-life, romance, comedy but as gods and goddesses.
- This rp is largely focused on the romance and comedy between the gods and goddesses while we rp out their daily lives.
- Friendships, friendly rivalries, and romances are allowed and encouraged.
- All gods and goddesses will be original. No gods and goddesses from real mythology or religions though feel free to take inspiration from them. You can be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).
- While the setting takes inspiration from Japan and anime, your characters don't have to.
- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime
While the gods and goddesses’ work revolves around humans in the Human Realm, most of the rp will take place in the Divine Realm.
Human Realm: Basically the same as Earth and current modern times. To prevent having to deal with real mythology and religions, we’ll be keeping settings in the Human Realm vague. Their detail won’t matter as much as the Divine Realm.
Divine Realm: The realm of the gods/goddesses. It’s the same size as a world with many different places but to keep our characters closer together, we’ll be focusing on a smaller section of the realm like a city. I’ll be taking inspiration from Japan and anime for this realm. Basically, the Divine Realm is like the Human Realm.
While the gods/goddesses’ shrines are spread out throughout the world in the Human Realm, in the Divine Realm they are much closer together. Imagine the shrines like normal houses with other gods’ shrines like neighbors. The rest of the surrounding area is just like any human town or city as well, with stores, places to eat, entertainment, and vacation spots. The Divine Realm doesn’t just consist of gods and goddesses. There are also other beings that work and live there so these places do have staff and employees that serve the gods/goddesses when there. For instance, if a god goes to a restaurant, there will be cooks and waitresses there though they are not gods/goddesses themselves.
We’ll make up the more specific details of the Divine Realm together while we’re rping.
"The Creator": The first being to ever come into existence. Not necessarily a god or goddess, it is just a "being" that can take the form of either or anything it wanted in order to communicate with those it wants. It is the very fact that this being exists that anything else can exist. It is also what created the gods/goddesses, the realms, the humans, and other beings. However, it did not directly create them. They come into existence because "The Creator" but still are 'born' on their own, at their own times, in their own way. "The Creator" does spend it's time in the Realms and interacting with others, however, since it can take any form it wants, most are unable to tell. It will take time to purposely speak with the gods/goddesses if they request to talk with it.
- Please do not just disappear. Let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid. I’ll understand.
- Please post character’s name, location, and preferably picture during the IC posts.
- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.
- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.