Godaial: The Elemental War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
My GOD , Niko.....WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT @_@ It's like....Ronald McDonald had a fit and shed his clothes all over your post. @.o

I meant that in the nicest way possible....Try to space it out, kiddo. It's giving me an optical hernia trying to read that and keep my eyesight.

My GOD , Niko.....WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT @_@ It's like....Ronald McDonald had a fit and shed his clothes all over your post. @.o

lol seems a certain friend got to my post and made it look craptastical and posted it even though i still wasnt finished, wait a second

Don't worry guys, I'm still here. Just really busy :c Curse you, school.

Niko...try making lives easier by structuring your posts into actual PARAGRAPHS. Roleplays do not have to be in play format. Instead of...

Iliana: Yo, stop.
Ronald McDonald: Why?
Iliana: Cuz I said.
Ronald: Oh...

Make it like...

"Yo, stop." Iliana said glaring at the yellow and red clown before her. Ronald looked over to her with a grotesquly scary frown.

"Why?"

"Cuz I said."she replied simply.

"Oh..." Ronald responded, head nodding limply.

Just advice.

Will have to post tomorrow you guys :( It will come, I promise.

Sorry. To clarify the Earth part, The Earth Mage hasn't posted yet, but they arre still going to address their followers. What's funny is basically all the other elements only had one Follower that posted, and a lot of them are Mages. *laughS*

Bahaha thanks for clarifying. I couldn't figure out if there was a secret plot surprise there xD

Kharma may have to resort with talking to the wind since she has no one to talk to as she walks down the lonely street.

Your Ronald McDonalding made me snort juice out my nose, thanks guys O_o

Also I may go and stalk Axel for something to do. Maybe. Perhaps. But I have a day out ahead of me first so that won't be til later if it happens.

Bugger. I'll have to figure out a way to get everyone active until the Troll visits. Any suggestions? xD He won't take long to visit everyone, but it'll be the conversation with that may take time. T.T Gah. Unless I can make him appear in more than one place at a time.. But I cannot logically make an excuse for it. ;P

OHMG! I just possibly had an idea. We'll see....

How much would you guys be against the Elements taking a physical form just to make a brief visit? *trying to make sure everyone can get involved.*

You mean like some sort of ghostly embodiment? Sounds pretty decent to me. Also, I will totally go stalk someone when I get home. Stalking is fun. :3

you could have the elements to tell everyone to meet the troll at a certain place.