Godaial: The Elemental War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry about the delay everyone! But it is UP! Ah!! Epic post of epicness! I wish I could say it was long because of content... but it's not. It's just Ubrahsane trying to meet everyone who has posted so far.

If you had posted and I somehow missed you, please let me know. I struggled to not sound too repetitive. But you should be able to find your chracter's name. I put dashes around them all to make it a bit easier. WE are hoping it worked. XD

Airan: I love the sound of your character! The only thing that doesn't quite fit is the... science part. I mean, you have have him mess with different toxins, and mixtures, but actual chemicals.... probably not. But he can be one to try invent things! Just possibly in an older fashion. (this may be terrible, but for some reason, he makes me think of Belle's father from Beauty And The Beast. O.O)

Haha that's cool - he's more engineering anyhow =) he'll make strange things like a wind up frog that is a delivery message system xD

Fantastic! We'll, he's got my approval. ;P Feel free to post when you can, and I will have my troll come bug him. ;P

Can Follower's actually use their element? If not, I gotta change my post.

Epic post is epic. I'll post when I can. Exam is coming up.

i dont think followers can use the elements thats just a mage thing. but oyoa has the final say

Correct, Colemaniac. They cannot use their elements. And if you are a mage, you are still unable to do such acts as of yet. They will be bestowed with the powers at the village when they all meet up.

Thank you soulless. I tried my best. *laughs* I am just trying to get the ball rolling on everything.

Sorry it takes me a while to post. I was waiting for some to not have me on there too much, then BOOM! I got a bunch! Yay! But at the same time, I am trying to whip out a response. *laughs* I swear they will get better in time. O.O

*Argle* ... I haven't been on here in ages! My apologies... I'm reading through the rp posts to catch up :)

well it really doesnt matter how late you are but yeah I'm glad you arrived at one of the most important parts ^^

I want to imagine the troll appears and vanishes like Nightcrawler.

*makes it so*

Not a problem! I seem to be lacking as well! Ah!

Vanishes like Nightcrawler?... I AM AWESOME! *Dazzle!*

And, my apologize ahead of time. I am soooo sorry if my posts right now seem short and crappy. I'm just trying to get everyone where they need to be to get this really rolling! XD

Because I'm insanely fluff-headed right now I have no idea what we're meant to be doing. Separate journeys to the point where we all meet up, or just letting everyone know what's happening and then en-masse poof there?

Also, currently ill. Should be back up and running in a couple more days, a week absolute tops, but til then don't expect posts... or expect only short ones to shift my character about when absolutely necessary. Fair warning for ya.

Not a problem. Thanks for the warning.

And it is just so everyone is notified that they are all to meet in one place. But they all can't meet until he converses with all and give the warning. .... so your character can wait until then, or interact with others and travel together to go. Up to you. I am trying to cut to the part so everyone can just go and meet there.

PS: LOVE the vid! Luna Lovegood is fantastic!

Finally! Exam is over! Back to RPing! Sorry.

NOt a problem! I am still trying to get all to gather. Almost there! ALMOST!

Ubrahsane did try to search for you.. I swear there is a post in there somewhere. ;D I am just lame and started addressing multiple people in one. XD

Okay, my brain is a bit less full of flying bisons and clouds. Probably gonna formulate something in the IC at some point tonight/tomorrow just for the sake of still being there and actually establishing if I can tag along with Axel xD

That's fine. I kind of didn't think of the set up too well. We'll get it to work eventually. I think once he finishes talking to these last few people, I will have everyone somehow appear in the right village at the right time. We'll make it work one way or another. O.O *laugsh*