Godaial: The Elemental War

Ah, gotta love the Harry Potter references and jokes... ;P

Oyoa, my love~

Cinnaret has entered. She's probably the most openly vain creature I have ever created...

That's too small? Usually if I can read it, it's big enough xD

Feexed itttt

Name: Tonsal Ari'vak Numiar'zan

Race: Dragonian ('tis a must!)

Element Followed: Fire

Personality: Dragon Regular

Appearance:
images.jpgCrusader__kingdom_of_heaven_by_Destinyfall.jpg

Short History/Short Bio: He knows little about himself. He knows his name and he knows the silver-oval necklace around his necklace belonged to someone in his past. He does not know where he is from, but he knows that he is a Dragonian, and he is proud of it. Skilled with dual blades, Tonsal is an agile, dangerous creature in battle. His feet work with his arms and blades, and he constantly trains himself in combat. He seeks to bring back the Balance and find out his heritage. He is a follower of the element of fire, which suits him wel considering his bloodlust in battle and passionate ideologies.

Mage:
No

it sucked dude, nah j/k I thought it was good.... poor girl

Alexhandr: hate to break it to you but all the Mage positions are taken ^^; modestmonster is the Fire Mage.

*feels odd about pointing it out*

I thought about telling him but i couldn't bring myself to do it

Edited character. Thank you for informing me, Mew. *Glances at Cole* Tell me next time, friend. :P

*grabs stick from Illiana and hits her in the head with it*

*Grabs the stick from Cole and whaps him on the back of the head with it, then breaks the stick over his knee.* Did your father teach you not to hit a female? Or is chivalry indeed dead?

Chil-dreeen!

Don't make me turn this thread around. Don't think I won't do it! Now sitcher butts down and behave >:o

*mom-glare*

SIDDOWN!

On a more relevant note; Is my post easier to read now? Color and size both okay?