Godaial: The Elemental War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
well sticks scare me. I almost got ate by a tree once

It wasnt one of those taking trees was it? You gotta steer clear of those because they look just like giving trees.

lol what's that from? I know I watched that from something

*prods the Earth Mage Lorderynn and makes her haunt Cole*

Seasons don't fear the reaper.

The Element of Earth looked upon his followers with a smile. They are true and strong. Though they do not realize all of what they do, they will be a great army. "My people," he whispered to NIko, Axel and Ven, "I will see you soon. There is one who will represent me coming when the time is right. But do not fear. You have been called to be a grand amry to bring our old way of life back! Be strong as the tree trunks in an ancient forest. There will be a troll who will visit you all one by one when the time is right. Be strong, for I have faith."

Oyoa, you kinda messed up Niko is my username lol

Bugger!!! Sorry! And I thought I doubled checked that. *goes to fix*

Oyoa, is my character sheet accepted? I fixed it after I realized that all magi slots were taken.

I'm pretty sure Sam's an air mage? Funny how he wasn't mentioned...

Oyoa, is my character sheet accepted? I fixed it after I realized that all magi slots were taken.

Yes!~ It is accepted. But I must ask, you sure you don't want to follow an element? You can follow an element without being a mage. It honestly makes my life a LITTLE easier. ;P

how many mages we got all together ?

Bugger. Let me count...

Air
Fire
Water
Earth
D
I have people who follow Light and Ice, but they have Mage: no. But they do have the option to become one if wanted since there are no others.

Bugger. Let me count...

Air
Fire
Water
Earth
D
I have people who follow Light and Ice, but they have Mage: no. But they do have the option to become one if wanted since there are no others.

how mages to a element? one?

Yes. Only one mage per element, but there can be as many followers as there wants to be. There is no limit to followers

No problem. Wish I clarified everything earlier on. Yet somehow a lot of it escaped my mind when making the explanations. XD

Nah I think you did say earlier one mage to an element. But in you're last post I think that it was earth element that addressed to different people and that kinda threw me off.