Godaial: The Elemental War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
you could have the elements to tell everyone to meet the troll at a certain place.

I think that is a great idea. And the only one's he'll have to visit is those who don't believe... which is... ah.. just you, who he is already bugging. ;P

lol yeah I'm cool like that, screw the elements.

Well, the only way I see the Troll visiting everyone is sort of all at once. Post it as if he's visiting everyone, but really it's just a montage, and he tells all the others to meet up at a certain place at a certain time while he's off visiting others. It might get a little confusing since there would be multiple conversations going on at the same time, but in the story it's not all at the same time, but this way everyone could get in on it. And once everyone has spoken to the Troll we can all meet up and start rebelling or whatever it is we do.

Or everyone is visited again by the elements, which a bunch of conversations would be taking place anyway. It's more or less up to Oyoa, but my vote is for the Troll. xD

Arya is being weird and making fail conversation to Axel. Woo~

Let the stalking begin!

I mean.. uhh... she's not a stalker. Totally.

LOL

i'll work on that reply.

his hair's black :P but w/e

oops. Misread the bio >///< *flee to edit*

And it's done :3 yeah, I shouldn't rely on my brain to remember stuff like that ^^;

Wait....what's going on now?

WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW SHIT?!

You must have a "life", Iliana. Psh. Lives. So over-rated.

Oyoa, I have a proposition to make:

Will you marry me?

Jk, here's the real one. Why don't you have ONE post where you show the troll visiting each mage/ whoever else needs visiting. Like a summary. Show in what order he visits them, and each time he visits one they will probably just follow him to the next mage, so on and so forth until each mage is collected, at which point you could take them wherever they need to go next as their first grup destination.

I like the idea of a ghostly embodiment of the element visiting people...though the others are good too :) Whatever works.

Why would they visit after they've already told them what's goin' down?

Wait....what's going on now?

WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW SHIT?!

I'm trying to find a way to make everyone active and not leave anyone out. I can't have the troll just conversing with just one person. Looks like, to make sure to keep what they've said so far, the troll is going to appear magical.... he'll seem like he's everywhere at once without actually being so. XD I odn't want to keep conversation with just one person while everyone is waiting. Seems rude. ;P

So people were giving me ideas on how to do so since I really don't want to make everyone Wait. So we're going to be creative about how I do so.... and make Ubrahsane appear MAGIKAL.

No, of course we don't!...
But the elements might. Heh. ;P

Anyways, just to warn you all, there shall be a post of EPICNESS coming.. as soon as I figure out how I am wording it all. Basically, Ubrahsane is about to appear like magic to all. I will arrange it so it will make some sense... hopefully. We will see. But he'll be talking to all at once, but honestly, it isn't REALLY all at once.

I hope. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! *makes Ubrahsane work hard til he FAINTS*

Does insurance exist there o.O ...Do cars exist there? That would be awesome; I wanna see Cinnaret driving a car. Yes.

Yup and soon enough the elements are gonna be flying jets to get to our characters.

Name: Dr Wane Kere

Race: Human

Element Followed: Fire

Personality: Dr Kere is a scientist with knowledge in both engineering and alchemy, he spends the majority of his time making gadgets. Although he is psychotic, chaotic and insane there is some method to the madness. Fire and Explosions are two of the things that he loves as well as his goat, Nigel. He thinks he can speak to animals and loves candy. He's also melodramatic.

Appearance:
Maniac9.jpg

Short History/Short Bio: Boom-Crash-Bang. A lot of experiments. A lot of failures. And a pet goat.

In his early life, Dr kere was well supported by his family to create several whackey inventions; some succeeded and other failed but that never stopped the man. As a child he was always chaotic which led on to his adult life.

Mage:
God no