Go Out With Me Because

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Of course, 'cause I do too.

Would you date me even though I geek out over receiving new art supplies?

Mmmm Depends on how old are 'kids' where going to be when you wanted to do that.

Would you go out with me because I plan on becoming a vet!

No, because that does not define your character.

Would you go out with me because I am a feminist?

Yes because I am one too.

Would you go out with me even though I am addicted to caffeine?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes because that way going out to get a fix isn't my idea and I can hide my own addiction. Mwahahaha.

Go out with me because I really want a pet armadillo and plan on getting one and naming her Samuel Adams Alamo Lone Star Houston (or something similar)?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh my gosh yes!!!!! Can you get armadillos?

Would you go out with me because I love documentaries over movies?

Depends on state law. In Texas, if you can catch 'em, you can keep 'em. In other states they might be banned or require licenses. (but since they're not dangerous and are only bad carriers of one major disease, no one's likely to come and take it away unless you get a lot of complaints)

Sure, documentaries are awesome. I would gladly watch them with you- but I'd be watching movies too. ^^

Would you go out with me because I can pick things up and throw them with my feet, so dirty laundry is dealt with while standing on one leg and using the toes of my other foot to touch everything?

Yes, I do that all the time.

Would you go out with me even though I watch some fairly dramatic crap (Vampire diaries spin off. But not the actual vampire diaries, Revenge, etc.)

yes for love overcomes that *Touches your face*

Would yo go out with me even if i jump time 3 months into the future every time your bring up marriage.

Most likely. I don't think I'd want to marry you.

Would you go out with me because I enjoy spending bad weather days inside, singing along to Johnny Cash & doing that house cleaning I've been putting off for weeks?

Well sure why not sounds lovely,

Would you go out with me because im kind hearted but i like practical jokes and snuggles and kisses lol im 17 and still act a lil kiddy at times?

No, I'm afraid 6 years is a bit of an age difference for me, and IRL I'm a fairly serious person by nature :(

Would you go out with me because I will take care of you when you're sick?

Yes! I have very weak lungs and every winter they sabotage me by filing with mucus. :c

Would you go out with me because I'll need comfort after my inevitable rejection letter from the University of Chicago comes in?

No, Sorry me no good with tears.

Would you go out with me even if i wore capes all the time.

I would not go out with you if you didn't!

Would you go out with me even though I'm terrible at any kind of distance relationship?

Sure, even if long distance.

Would you go out with me even though I'm stubborn, lazy and have a need for a good twelve hour sleep?

Sure, we can nap together!

Will you go out with me because I won't try to make you change yourself?

Heck yes, because I refuse to change for anyone but myself.

Would you go out with me because I play trombone and therefore have soft hands and lips?

If you promise to trim your nails short and brush your teeth often. ^^

Would you go out with me because I'm the shit at floral arrangement and I will make you beautiful, original bouquets/vase designs? ^^
Not to brag but I'm rocking my floral design class.