Go Out With Me Because

Lady Sabine

The Legendary Sabine-Toothed-Tiger
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy is number one. Steampunk, sci-fi, alternate history, and everything else that isn't boringly realistic are also fine by me.
Really simple game here, folks. Like many other question games, one poster will ask a question and the poster below will answer it and ask one of their own.​
The theme of this game is trying to get a date. You will ask a question beginning with the words "Would you go out with me because". For example...​

Super_Dudebrah1337: Would you go out with me because I'm really, really good at foot rubs?

Hola_chiquita_95: Definitely! I haven't gotten a good foot rub in ages.
Would you go out with me because otherwise I will be left alone with my cats and people will think I'm a crazy cat lady?

Randomnezz101: NO! I have a severe allergy to cat dander and I can't date anyone who lives with cats.
Would you go out with me because I'm a pretty good cook?

Get the gist of it? It's all for fun, so feel free to exaggerate your reasons.

Would you go out with me because I have a lot of free time and I could be spending it with you?

Totally, we can watch movies and make fun of the people in the background doing random things ,yo (or do other stuff you like).
Would you go out with me because I tell funny jokes sometimes and like to snuggle on the couch?

I would definitely go out with you. Laughing and snuggling are two of my favorite activities.

Would you go out with me because I'm immature fun loving and went trick-or-treating tonight?

Definitely, so long as you keep the costume on when we get back home?

Would you go out with me because I'm really attentive in bed and will work on every inch of you?

No. I have more important things to worry about than that. Like actually getting sleep for once.

Would you go out with me because I'm brutally honest, and will not hesitate to tell you you look awful in that dress?

Nope, not if you don't try to find a way to tell me nicely; I need someone who cares about my feelings!

Would you go out with me because I will cook and clean for you?

Of course! Anyone who can cook and clean is solid, in my book!

Would you go out with me even though I don't know how to ride a bike?

Totally. Hell, I'll teach you and we can bond over it :)

Would you go out with me because although I have a quick temper, I have an even quicker cool down time and I know how to say "I'm sorry" and admit that I was wrong?

Sure! Everyone says things they ought to be sorry for, and knowing how to apologize is more important than rarely needing to.

Would you go out with me because I want to travel the world and I need a good travelling partner?

Of course! I always seek a thrill in traveling :)

Would you go out with me because I want to play hide and seek?

Only depending on what we do when we find.

Would you go out with me because I love wise cracks?

Depends. If they're actually wise (clever, witty, and biting) then yes. If they're merely snarky, then no. I'm very good at them and I wouldn't want a partner who can't put forth a good showing.

Would you go out with me because I'm wearing snuggly pajama pants?

Oh yes and I would wear my Super Mario pajamas to go along with that :D

Would you go out with me because I have a spontaneous random syndrome?

I honestly don't know what that is, but it sounds like fun so yes.

Would you go out with me because I'm a know-it-all human wikipedia and can offer relevant information on nearly any topic?

Smart is a plus, yes I will!

Will you go out with me because I will fangirl/boy all over the place about your favourite stuff with you?

Yes. I will date you so hard.
Will you go out with me cos I will let you cuddle my puppy whenever you want.

No, Logic hates puppies.

Would you go out with me because I, while being crazy, is spontaneous?

No, because you might spontaneously combust

Would you go out with me because I have a massive id?

No, because I read id as ID and felt stupid for wondering why you would get a supersized form of identification. :c Now I feel dumb.

Last year I borrowed a pair of sandals from my Master Chief and accidentally broke a strap. This year I'm her Secret Santa, so I bought her a pretty sweet new pair of shoes with no regard to the SS price limit.
Would you go out with me because I always pay my debts? (and no, I'm not a Lannister)

I would, if only you didn't associate yourself with the Schutzstaffel. Them SS folks, they're copulating creepy.

Would you go out with me because you would go out with me?