Go Out With Me Because

Nope. Sorry.

Would you go out with Lev knowing he is virgin as virginly possible? I mean, I haven't even held hands/hugged/cuddled in with romantic intent before.

Yes, because in all honesty experience/ skills don't really matter . Even if you had previous gf that you knew how to romance/seduce really well, every girl is different and likes different stuff

Go out with me because I can repair or repurpose your torn/ worn out clothes?

Definitely! I love handmade/handmodified clothing. ^^

Go out with me because I have a level 61 character in Skyrim and I'm working on getting every single in-game skill to at least level sixty?

Yes! As long as you don't mind me doing the same!

Would you go out with me because I can paint with all the colors of the wind?

No, because I can't sing with all the voices of the mountains. D:

Would you go out with me so I can play with your hair?

Yes, but my hair is only maybe finger-length, so you'd be getting the... *sunglasses* short end of the bargain.
YEEEAAAAAAH

Go out with me because I need someone I can be alone together with?

Yes , please !

Go out with me cause my mom will make you dozens of butter tarts for Christmas?

Sure, but I already brought my gnome-made pecan pie. XD

Would you go out with me, even though I can see interdimensional beings, both good and bad, that most other people can't see, or even acknowledge at all?

Nope. I don't go out with crazy... or, y'know, that fine line insanity thing... yeah, not for me. Not at all.

Would you go out with me so we can go ice-skating together? Down here in Texas the rink only is set up for three weeks out of the year, and none of my friends want to go with me. But c'mon, it's almost seventy degrees, sunny, and I need someone to ice skate with. :c

Yes! As a Canadian, anything to do with ice is in my blood

Will you go out with me because I won't make you watch gooey chick flicks with me?

Count me in! I hate chick flicks. ^^

Go out with me so we can watch horror movies together?

As long as we can fit some bad ones in there as well, count me in~

Will you go out with me even though I dance everywhere I go in public?

Yes, I would. We'd be like one of them couples in the musicals!

Would you go out with me even though I'm as handsome as Hugh Jackman, yet as neurotic as Woody Allen?

Yus. Because Dayum, Hugh Jackman, and Woody Allen's antics are adorable.~

Would you go out with me even though I am extremely ticklish and sometimes squeak when I laugh?

Yes, Because people who squeak are extra cute!

Would you go out with me even though I am a huge anime fan and can get obsessive

Yes, I have voicemail and noise cancelling headphones :3

Will you go out with me even though I like to nitpick movies?

Yes, because I love nit picking movies myself.

Would you go out with me because love animals and nature?

Yes! I love animals and trees yum sexy trees

Would you go out with me even though I am a typical fangirl and can probably bust someone's eardrums with my squealing because fangirls that's why?

Yes! I love animals and trees yum sexy trees

Would you go out with me even though I am a typical fangirl and can probably bust someone's eardrums with my squealing because fangirls that's why?
Depends what your a fan off. Crappy music and bad movies will get you staked, otherwise fine, cos I IS IN ALL DA FANDOMS.

Would you go out with me even though I'm a huge geek into all the cool stuff?
(Jak & Dakter, SAO, Firefly BROWNCOATS SHOULD HAVE WON, DW obviously, and othersssss!)

Yes, I love SOA!

Would you date me even though, I find pixel men (ANIME) hot.