Go Out With Me Because

YES YES YES, A thousand times yes! How did you know that i would eat cake??

Would you go out with me because i CLEARLY have thee boobs, and thee are zee Best?

Three tits? Awesome.

Would you go out with me because I spend most of my time crafting costumes and wearing huge horns/elf ears/whatever odd fantastical thing I can make?

Yes, but only if you make me a matching set of costumes that i may parade in proudly.

Would you date me because i cover myself in sugar, therefore i am sweet?

No. You want ants? Because that's how you get ants.

Actually who am I kidding. Go out with me because I think ants are really cool?

Yes.

Will you go out with me because I love to run in the woods and swim in rivers?

It could be fun, so why not?

Would you go out with me even though I'm very superstitious in what I do?

Yes, cause I can be a bit too.

would you go out with me even though I love to pull pranks on everyone?

Yes, I would be joining in on the fun.

Would you go out with me even though I like to stuff my mouth full of dead fish (sushi)?

I fail to see how this is a problem on anything but my wallet because I'll probably treat you to it when I can.

Would you go out with me if I was soaked in blood when you asked me? I could make it the blood of your enemies, if you want.

Yes, because foundation is best when it is the blood of our enemies.

Would you go out with me if I had two cows?

Of course. Beef is an excellent source of protein.

Would you go out of me because there's a small probability that you and I, we're soulmates?

Yes, because I'm a sucker for those types of beliefs.

Would you go out with me even though on Saturdays I get drunk with a group of people and we swing foam LARP swords at each other?

Yes, but only if I can join you.

Would you go out with me even though I have no idea where I would go with you for a date?

Yes. Playing it by ear is fun. Would you go out with me even though I'm addicted to Magic the Gathering?

Yes, so long as I do not have to go.

Would you go out with me because I love to draw themed art? (Like a group of friends and I I am drawing as M*A*S*H characters)

That sounds fantastic.

Go out with me because if I like you even a little bit, even if it's purely platonic, I will literally never be able to hate you?

Yes.
Would you go out with me despite the fact I talk too fast when I get excited?

Yes. You wouldn't have to worry about that around me - I can't make anyone excited.

Would you go out with me, even if I prioritise my education above our relationship?

Yes, cause I do the same thing.

Would you go out with me even though I hate cuddling?

No, I love cuddling.

Would you go out with me even though I'm Joffrey Lannister?