Go Out With Me Because

Yes, if I was a guy, I would revel in all of your talents. :)

Would you go out with me because I want to have many pets/fur babies?

You can revel in my talents without being a guy. XD

Unfortunately, I think pets, like children, are better in small numbers. So, probably not. :c

Would you go out with me because I think I have the flu and I need a nurse? lol

If our relationship wound up mattering more than you needing a caretaker, then maybe.

Would you go out with me, even though I have a severe bipolar disorder?

No, sorry, I have a pretty strict anti-crazy policy in place after I was best friends with a bipolar anorexic and wound up miserable & 25 pounds underweight. ;_;

Would you go out with me because I love looking at clouds, stars, tree branches -anything, really- and finding patterns & shapes? ^^

Yes, because I love nature.

would you go out with me because I am in love with the stars?

Yes, because astronomy is one of my most favorite things ever <3 <3 <3 <3

Would you go out with me even though I'm an insomniac and I have to have my alone time once in a while?

Alone time, yes. Insomniac, probably not. :C My boyfriend gets maybe three hours of sleep, on average, and I need about eight. NEVER AGAIN. I can't get any rest around him because I'm a light sleeper. :/

Go out with me because I need my eight hours of beauty rest? XD

Yes! :D Because I love sleeping and everyone is already beautiful! :D

Go out with me because I'm a clumsy fool who can keep you entertained with my fails? .w.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Of course! Laughing together is great for building a relationship. <3

Go out with me because I have mad stacking skills and I can assemble nearly any random collection of items into a tower?

Yes, I want to learn you powers!!!

Would you go out with me because I think tree climbing is a better use of time than playing the Xbox?

Yes! Because trees are high and heights scare me so you can climb the trees when I lose my kite in them! :D

Go out with me because I can watch -almost**- any movie without complaining and don't care about guilty pleasure movies/shows because I have my own as well? :D

**Almost as in I will never watch a Jim Carrey movie >_>''''

Yes because I like watching really weird movies and tv shows.

Would you go out with me even though I have severe social problems in large cities and therefore would rather stay at home and watch tv/play games or be outside in the countryside?

I would totally date you. You sound like someone I know already. I'm use to it, so sure.

Would you go out with me even thought I spend most of my time downloading apps to my phone then removing them after getting confused and or missing important task that had to be done during the day?

I would, if only you didn't associate yourself with the Schutzstaffel. Them SS folks, they're copulating creepy.

Would you go out with me because you would go out with me?
Of course I would go out with you to go out with you.

Will you go out with me because I'm headstrong and wuv to cuddle and snuggle and kill.

Headstrong I can deal with. Cuddling and snuggling sounds nice. You're not going to kill something, then leave it on my bed with a note that says like "killed this person/animal, thought you'd like it XOXO...ps. Leave me, and you're next"....right? Because, I don't think I can handle having a dead something on my bed again...

Would you go out with me because I love to tell and hear about stories?

Yes! I freaking love stories. ^^ Stories are how we understand the human condition; they're vital to any sort of understanding of a person or culture.

Go out with me because I love studying foreign cultures and their traditions/beliefs/food, and will definitely drag you along with me?

Reactions: 2 people
Sure, why not? I don't see how doing that's a bad thing.

Would you go out with me because...
Erm...
Because I think you are a beautiful person, both on the inside and outside?

Only if you could convince me you meant it and weren't lying to me to make me feel terrible about myself.

Would you go out with me despite my occasional times of severe self-doubt?

Yes, everyone suffers from that time to time.

Would you go out with me even though I can be a bit stupid at times?

I'm stupid all the time. Let's be stupid together. We can eat ice cream and watch movies until ungodly hours.
Unless you don't want ice cream, which is cool.

Would you go out with me if our first dte consisted of baking cake and then eating said cake while on a [your favourite series] marathon?