Go Out With Me Because

No, I'm not Sansa.

Go out with me even though/because I believe Jon Snow is the child of Rhaegar and Lyanna?

As long as you don't question my son with unknown origins.

Go out with me because/even though I think George R.R. Martin needs to die and we shove the series onto Brian Sanderson?

No! Traitor! Every time someone suggests GRRM dies or lets someone else write it he kills another Stark. :c

Go out with me because I'm geeky enough to understand the reference? XD

Reactions: RiverNotch
I would, even though I don't understand the reference. I <3 geeks, majorly.

Go out with me because I'm at least an interesting kind of crazy and <3 1950's rock&roll?

I can't justify 50's rock.

Go out with me because I believe Arctic Monkeys are the most diverse band that are good at all genres?

Except 1950's style rock&roll? No dice, Kraken.

Go out with me because I'm really brilliant and somewhat caring, despite my 'hardcore' appearance and social retardation.

Look, all you have to do is promise to give me hugs and scratch my back. Beyond that, everything else is a moot point when it comes to dating. XDc

Would you go out with me if I learned how to make your favorite food, promised you back massages on a daily basis, and just generally reminded you on a daily basis how wonderful you are and how happy I am to be with you? I know, I'm just a regular old ball of mush I am. XD

Yes, Reaper. I give great back scratches and I love to give hugs. Do you live near me??

Make my favorite food, give me massages, and remind me on a daily basis how tolerable I am. I like mush. A lot.

My cooking is more likely to kill you...so no, for your safety.

Go out with me because I'm super laid back and calm. (Until something upsets me... In which case I'm a 5'8" natural disaster)