Gijinka High

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sasha was eating an Oran berry. She looked at her sister. "These berries are sweeter than the ones at home."

Alex giggled and stole one, popping it in her mouth. "So much better," she said with a smile.

Crescendo looked curiously "I love the Pecha berries here, much more tart than the ones from Lavender Town. Say speaking of which, where are you guys from?"

No problem Falsetto I was about to leave to try out their cafeteria food. Here I'll walk you to you're room. "Nathan" Said Cinder "I'm gonna go with Falsetto be back soon!" "Okay" said the charmander "see ya soon cuz" said Nathan "please don't call me cuz" said Cinder "okay" said Nathan

@Armin Arlert

Falsetto couldn't help but find the two gijinka cool, Falsetto quickly followed Cinder "Can I ask you something?" He asked curiously.

(@Armored Goomba)

"Sure Falsetto. You can ask me anything you want." Cinder replied.

(@Armin Arlert Love da name to AOT ftw)

Falsetto looked up at Cinder in a determined way "If you were an Eevee, which Eeveevolution would you choose? I heard from an Espeon gijinka that Espeons only cause tensions...and the Umbreon gijinka seemed cool, but she seemed jealous." He sighs and his ears lower "I wanna evolve but...I don't know what I should evolve into." He said softly.

(@Armored Goomba thank you so much, I love your User name too, I cant help but think of a giant goomba breaking down the walls surrounding the city :D)

"Well Falsetto, think about it. Espeon can read minds and stuff. Umbreon can become a shadow.Vaporeon can breath under water. Jolteon can use lightning. Glaceon can control ice. Its all about what would suit you best. If you're calm but can become a fiery hot head like me than maybe flareon. If you think fast but strike faster than maybe jolteon. You see I was born with a rare mutation allowing my DNA to be altered, I'm technically an evee gijinka who was genetically altered with ditto DNA. Originally I couldn't control my form, so I had decide on one form. I decided a cyndaquil would be best. Its all about you, don't worry about other people's thoughts. Said Cinder. "I'm indecisive about a lot of things too." Cinder said ruffling Fslsetto's head a bit. "But whatever choice you make I'm sure you'll be happy. And, if not I heard that you can devolve back to evee." Falsetto said. As Cinder and Falsetto walked down the hall they neared Falsetto's room.

(@Armin Arlert thx man XD giant goomba kicks open wall then armored goomba charges into the second wall all the little toads run away in terror while Mario's attack in mushroom maneuver gear thank you so much for putting that thought in my head)

Last edited by a moderator:
Falsetto took all what had been said and he thought it was fascinating to hear about Cinder's background, he didn't know that was possible but it was super cool to him. He frowns when he notices that they had reached his room.

He turns with a wide smile "Thanks Cinder, you're a create friend,vee!" He said his silver tail wagging but he frowns when he notices his brother isn't in the room.
(@ Armored Goomba you're welcome :D)

"Hey don't have me take all the credit you're just as awesome! By the way do you know where the cafeteria is." Cinder replied with his ears lowered a bit in confusion. Just then the AC turned on an as always Cinder's fire flared up.

Falsetto smiled thrilled as he watched Cinder's hair flare up, he smiles and points down the hall to the left "Its down there, the hall curves and leads to a small staircase at the bottom is the cafeteria."

Sasha finished her plate of berries. She looked at her sister and crescendo. "I'm headed back to my room to unpack and organize." She stood up and walked away.

"Thanks Falsetto!" Cinder replied walikng down the hallway while waving. As Cinder headed down the stairs he say a beautiful espeon girl. As cinder moved out of her way so she should pass he felt his heart skip a beat. "Is what I just felt true?" Cinder thought. As Cinder continued down the stairs he was greeted by a huge cafeteria with hundreds of students in it. "Now... What to eat?" Cinder thought. " Ooh poffins and pork chops! YES!" Cinder rushed down to the line to receive his food.

@Armin Arlert @wolfs rain

Sasha gave a glance at the typhlosion. She smiled a bit and continued walking to her room. Once there, her eyes began to glow blue as she used her powers to unpack.

Falsetto huffed as he picked up his Gengar doll that he used to use when using the move "Substitute". His ears pricked at some noises like birds chirping or the window clicking with whatever the wind blew.
______

Crescendo decided to head back, he figured his brother was going to start whining about him not being there, so the Absol gijinka started to wrap his leftovers in a napkin to use later. But that's when he noticed the Quilava gijinka. His red eyes followed the boy and he decided it was best to say hi.

Crescendo approaches and stands near Cinder "Hey...." he said somewhat flatly.
(@Armored Goomba)
________

Sick of the outside Ezhno walks back in and passes many rooms, but the one room he happens to pass had a cute Espeon gijinka, he wouldn't tell her though, he watched quietly, his grip on the femur tightens and he is lucky that the cow like skull is hiding his face.

The cubone gijinka continues to watch her unpack using ESP, he thought her lucky.

(@wolfs rain)

Sasha had the weird feeling she was being watched and her eyes stopped glowing as she turned to face the door where she saw a cubone gajinka. "Hello there."

The cubone froze up, he wasn't sure what to do, but his mother taught him well so he bowed slightly "Hello....sorry for...staring." he said roughly. He stood back up and glanced at the hall "If you...want I can...leave."

Sasha looked at the cubone. "No its fine if you want to hang out with me if you want."

Ezhno nods slightly as he takes a hesitant step inside, he wasn't used to psychic types and he was a bit excited to enter the room with one inside.

She held out her hand "I'm Sasha." She began to put away her books.