Ghost Zone Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they aren't rare, maybe hunters are rare... You could always join the ghostbusters.

Shrug* I dunno. I'm second guessing myself here, probly cuz I didn't get much sleep. I'll post later on in the day.

Well we COULD re-open the thread and let more civilians and ghost hunters join....

or is that a bad thing.

I dunno anymore.

All I know is that everyone is free to make their own character's, and that this singularity was big, affecting a lot of people.

Storywise, it reads like the singularity opened in the middle of the city. Chances are high that if you didn't die in the initial ripping of space time there, then you would have wound up half-ghost. As long as you have plausible reason to have been there, being a half-ghost is logically sound. On top of that, the vast majourity of civilian, by nature of the opening post, vacated the premises. 1 to 4 civilians to half-ghosts actually sounds fairly reasonable in context. Though I do stand by the need for a villan or two.

And it's been a few years but from what I recall, there was only one ghost hunter to two half-ghosts and the guys in white were more or less a more mature, better funded team from Ghostbusters. Then again, my memory is holier than a sieve.

Reactions: Elfie
Sound explanation. Makes sense. I've been placated,

Iwaku Name: Elfie
Character Name: Tera Gardner
Faction: Ghost
*Height: 5'5
*Weight: 136
Appearance: Her hair is up in a ponytail. Her bangs drape the sides of her face, framing it in an "M" like shape. She wears a black and grey scarf, laden with small grey skulls. She wears a black sundress with a single grey skull on the front, black leggings, and black mary jane shoes.
Hair Color: Much like other ghosts, her hair appears to be made of green fire that burns upward.
Eye Color: The normal ghostly green
*Skin tone: Pale blue
Personality: Tera tends to play with her adversaries, she very rarely considers anyone above her power level. Wise cracking all the time, and with a temper as short as she it, it isn't difficult to anger her. She has no comrades, and doesn't understand feelings such as love or compassion, let alone the phrase, "Go easy on them".
*Lover/Mate: N/A
Weapon Of Choice: A staff-like paintbrush
*Special Skill: Whatever she paints comes to life, becomes real.Along with the usual ghostly powers such as flight.
*Background: In a past life, before she became a ghost, Tera was an artist for an art gallery in Amity Park. Although a bit reclusive, she lived for her paintings, depicting worlds of light and hope until one day she met the love of her life. After only eight months of dating, the two married, and her happiness knew no bounds. After a while, she stopped painting entirely, and became devoted to her loving spouse, she got a job at Casper High as an art teacher. One night, after a long day of school, she had invited her colleague over for a few drinks when her husband came in. They exchanged their usual greetings and Tera decided they needed more wine, so she went down to the market to get some. She came back, opened the door, and there it happened. Her husband and her friend lay on top of each other, it was obvious what had happened. Tera first felt sorrow, then when her husband came to comfort her, her anger took hold. She pushed him away from her and grabbed a pole that had fallen from the curtain earlier that day. She slammed the end of the rod into her husband, pinning him to the floor. Right after, she slammed the rod downward onto her friend, smashing her skull in instantly. She stood over her spouse, who was gasping for air and gave him the most venomous glare anyone had ever seen. He tried to explain himself, but her couldn't speak coherent thoughts. He bled out, and she watched, never blinking. After her husbands untimely demise, she dug up her paint and brushes. On the wall, she created her final piece of art. She drew a mural depicting herself looking straight at the viewer, dead eyes. Her husband and friend's sillhouette sitting in the background, limp, lifeless. She used red as the back drop and red covered her body, only leaving the right eye and her brown hair untouched. She painted as normal, but as for the red; she used the blood from the two corpses. After her masterpiece was done, she took a knife and drove it through her skull. Quick, clean, and painless.
*Extra: When she gets really angry, her hair and eyes change to a blood red color.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Good Lord you guys are moving fast. Maybe I should be thankful that raid probably won't be happening again for a long time.

I'm used to making a single post per day max in a group RP but there are pages to go through. Thankfully I'm a quick reader. Had I known we were getting frisky I might've been absent; not like it would have mattered to them.

Damn. I should of made a male character. However, I do love my Spitfire. XD

Hey, there's a five character limit.

Don't act like I haven't already figured out your naughty little plan. I've been munching popcorn while I watch all the spicy unfold.

I feel like my Aneira will get no love in the future---not that she would be willing. Her spitfire attitude requires a challenge. XD (I personally love her character.)

Well if you're wanting to start something be ready for all the fun.

Pfftt. What are you referring to exactly by that? XD

I mean ALL the fun

Status
Not open for further replies.