Ghost Zone Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You arent going to posT first? Dont GM's usually do that?

Hmm...Is there room for one more?

yes, there is! we have already started, but you can make a character and I will approve it, after which you are free to join us!

I'm fabulous? Well I suppose I am. I'll see if I can pull something together before bed. If not, I'll be right on it tomorrow soon as I can.

.... .-.

Can we close sign ups after Master Gavin?

Yay, my fabulousity got me the last spot.

Okaaaaaaay.... I'll give credit to the song that's inspiring me for the character.

short-blonde-hair-styles-for-women-2jpg-550x687.jpg

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

Twenty

Female

Halfa【Half Human | Half Ghost】

ghost_divider_by_squishyalpaca-d6pi1rm.gif

Five Foot Nine

Pale

Athletic; Willowy

Platinum Blonde

Thick; Coarse | Feathery

Crystal Blue

N/A

Before the Ghost Zone, Aneira relied on her martial arts and parkour skills. However, she gained unique abilities after her mutation.

Her greatest skill is her parkour. Due to her training, she became agile and flexible.

Brutally Honest | Versatile | Resilient | Intelligent | Perceptive | Creative | Resourceful | Cynical | Protective | Short Tempered

Aneira was born in Munich, Germany. She moved to Amity Park when she was thirteen. Her mother was a professional musician, traveling across the world. Aneira inherited her talent, developing an affinity towards music. Her father passed away when she was nine, dying in a horrible plane crash. After she moved to Amity Park, Aneira was in charge of looking after her younger brother, Kian. Since her mother worked all the time, she was forced to walk straight home, clean the house, and watch over her brother. After she entered high school, her behavior changed. She was subjected to bullying, a result from her appearance. Instead of submitting to her tormentors, Aneira fought back. She became rebellious, mischievous, and reckless. Ironically, Aneira excelled in most her classes, maintaining a high GPA. However, she was notorious for her detention record. Somehow, Aneira graduated in the top ten. Aneira decided to take a break from school before enrolling into a University. One day, Aneira was involved in a mysterious blast. Aneira doesn't remember much from that experience, but it changed her physically. Unbeknownst to Aneira, her ordinary life will change. Ghosts? Aneira wasn't the type to believe in ghosts, not until she saw them with her own eyes.

↳ Nickname(s): Neira, Niri, Dragon
↳ She plays the piano, guitar, drums, violin & ocarina.
↳ She is fluent in Russian, German & English.
Ethnicity:
Russian | German | Irish

Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Piercings/etc:
➳ Tattoo of a tree on her back.
➳ Tattoo of a small four leaf clover on her left inner wrist.
➳ Tattoo of a small sparrow on her right inner wrist.
➳ Tattoo of a small golden snitch on the back of her left ear.
➳ Matching tattoo of this on both her legs.
➳ Both her ears are pierced four times.
➳ Her belly button is pierced.

↳ She became fascinated with tattoos at a young age.
↳ Aneira has a soft spot for children.
↳ She never speaks about the origin of her martial art & parkour skills.
↳ Aneira possessed a faint German accent. When she's angered, it thickened.
↳ Due to her violent nature, Aneira was considered a delinquent. She was prone to several fights in her high school years. As a result, she developed experience in street fighting.

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

Now I can finally put all of my games knowledge to use to save/destroy the world instead of entertaining friends on youtube.

Iwaku Name: Yaoi Master Gavin
Character Name: Damien Sable
Faction: Half-Ghost
*Height: 5' 10"
*Weight: 135 lbs
Appearance: Damien usually wears a button-up shirt unbuttoned over a short-sleeve shirt, jeans, black converses and his black fedora. They usually all go together but he prefers comfort to fashion.
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Eye Color: Green
*Skin tone: pale
Personality: When he's actually lucid, Damien is a real sweetheart and incredibly shy when it comes to truly new people. If he knows they have something in common, it's not nearly so bad. However, when his temper is roused, he gets to a be a firebrand and has been known to shoot off his mouth in hot times. His priority has always been himself first - no one else is going to do it for him.
*Lover/Mate: We'll see what happens... ^_^
Weapon Of Choice: Ectoplasmic manipulation
*Special Skill: Physical and Mental Eidetic Memory
*Background: Damian is a recent university graduate with a bachelor's in business who first came to Amity Park a few weeks prior to the singularity to scout out a good place for a cyber cafe. After another week of trying to find a better place, he settled on going back to Amity Park and finding the perfect spot. Unfortunately for him, he was close to the epicenter of the original singularity and may have gotten the worst of it: Physically, aside from becoming a half-ghost, he's perfectly fine but mentally he has sporadic breaks in lucidity where he thinks he's a character from a game he's played which, depending on the derivative game, could wind up good or bad and it's only made worse and more random because he remembers every game he's ever played.

Growing up, Damien had your typical suburban upbringing - working and therefore distant father, stay at home mom who did everything on her own, and an annoying younger sister. The older he got, the more shut out he felt, never really having anyone to come home to, instead throwing himself into games to fill the void. He wasn't all that good at them at first but over time he got even better and he was constantly on the watch for even more games, his eidetic memory never allowing him to enjoy it a second time.

*Extra:

They need to form a half ghost therapy group cuz...we have like what? One civilian? Zero bad guys?

Someone was making a villain tomorrow, and I can make a villain or two fairly easy. I don't see how it's an immediate issue, though.

I dunno. Just thought half ghosts were rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.