Ghost Zone Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna be a villain?

The sound of a Halfa is extremely tempting, but there's already two characters with that status.
Whatever spots we need filled, myself and Aazy can fill, now that you mention it I need to post a character limit on the character sheet. But go for what you want to play :)

Oh, trust me, I wouldn't mind another~

I mean, in terms of roleplay, probably a bad idea, but in terms of you....

(don't mind me.)

Oh god villain...
<3

Hmm, are we allowed to create more than one character? I would be interested in creating a Halfa & Villain. (Can't resist the temptation. Might as well create a Halfa before an official limit is placed.)

Hmm, are we allowed to create more than one character? I would be interested in creating a Halfa & Villain. (Can't resist the temptation. Might as well create a Halfa before an official limit is placed.)
You are allowed a maximum of 5 characters, I just fixed that in the character sheet, thanks for reminding me ^^

Iwaku Name: Mandapanda_69
Character Name: Jung BaekHun (Nickname: Baek)
Faction: Ghost Hunter
*Height: 6'0"
*Weight: 180
Appearance: Slender build with slightly muscular arms and abs. He wears mostly T-shirts, plain T-shirts. Loose fitted jeans that hang in all the right places. He prefers sneakers or easy, comfortable shoes that allows him to move around easier.
Hair Color: Chocolate brown
Eye Color: Brown
*Skin tone:Pale
Personality: He's sarcastic with an easy going type of humor. He likes to tease people. He is serious when he needs to be but he rarely needs to be. He has boundary issues, basically meaning he has none and doesn't realize when he tramples on others.
*Lover/Mate: N/A yet
Weapon Of Choice: He uses all the basic hunter gear.
*Special Skill: Making light of any situation. He has experience in several kinds of martial arts.
*Background: His parents were hunters but went MIA since the ghosts came out to play. He stays at their house with no real problems and he goes out to hunt every now and again. He doesn't have friends since his parents didn't let him have any.
*Extra: Gets anxiety around humans. Is actually more comfortable around ghosts threatening his life. Is Korean. Speaks Korean. No accent because he is American. Learn Korean from his foreign parents growing up.

510162792_exo_baekhyun_by_alightoflove_d50eyxi_answer_2_xlarge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
OK.
....People .-. Meep!

WHAT?!

@Aazy you confuse me strange one....

So hows the numbers looking so far. 5 people?

Jeez, didn't think I'd bother you that much. My bad.

You didn't I just like using smileys. And also, I'm surprised that I haven't seen any of these rpers before in my life, I feel like a stranger here.
Well anyway. I'm just gonna put it out there that Jake and Katrina would be super cute together. That is all.

Alright, all. We ready to get this party started? Link to the RP Thread is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.