Ghost Zone Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bring my own. Oh oh. Can I bring my boyfriend along? I wanna see him get all flustered.

Yay, you'll get to see him at his most adorable.

You have no idea. Careful though. We get a little bitey.

You know... being in this roleplay brings back a lot of memories. I actually went and torrented the entire show and I'm watching it now. Brings back fond memories. And dreams.

Im a.... fanatic. Thats the best way I can describe "Obsessed freak".

Also, shameless self-promotion: Eden Academy
Because I'm impatient with my roleplay, and I like being fast... or at least doing something more.

THe nostaligia's actually really interesting. When I go back into my past and look at things now, I can't help but think things were so obvious then. I mean... I had a crush on Danny. Not afraid to admit it. Then again, there were signs throughout my life that I was gay when you look back at it. And I really loved the plot behind Danny Phantom; it inspired a lot of dreams. I think I still have an old dream journal that has like 3-4 of them. And now that I look back, I realize that moments like that, when I got to be me were the best. And that now I feel really old. I'm only 23 for fucks sake and I feel like I'm thirty-something. I miss the simpler time when you could dream about being a half-ghost or something crazy awesome like that and not be criticized. Now I realize just how much life crushes those dreams. IT's why I like writing and RPing. I get to keep fulfilling those dreams.

So you pretty much just described my feelings as well, except when I was younger I didn't have a crush on Danny. I'm into roleplay because I can indulge my weird fandom desires without being harshly criticized.

I don't particularly like the outside world.

Hey, I can have crushes on animated characters. Hell, I think in anime so it's all normal to me.

The outside world sucks. In all honesty, the only thing I have going for me is my boyfriend... and sadly enough... I know that I'm the only thing that's keeping him. We've both been through our share of suicidal thoughts... Before I met him, everytime I held a knife in my kitchen I thought about how easy it would be to just end it there.

Reality sucks. Plain and simple. The richness of our imagination dwarfs reality. And when you think about it, in your imagination you don't escape reality. You still have a job, obligations but its interesting. You're a mage, a half-ghost, immortal, whatever. It's just.... with RP I can be me. One of the many sides of me, but I can be me. THe me who is a half-ghost, the me who's an insane catboy, the me who's trying to save his love from the demons within. I don't have to hide. I don't have to keep secrets; I really can just let it all out. And I love that. It's why I'll never stop because if I do, it's one less light int he darkness and it's a pretty big one.

You're not the first to say that. I am who I am. I have my times of immaturity just as I have moments of brooding, and even hours of introspection. It's who I am and I won't change it. I'm unique to the extreme, so odd among odd, the exile of exiles. I'm just glad I found someone who accepts, loves and encourages it all.

Hmm...where is everybody?

Are you kidding me? I thought my post transferred! (I been waiting patiently for a response, but realized that my post for Aeslin didn't transfer to the IC thread. FML!)

Did Damien just have a dream of being a soul reaper? THATS FLAWLESS.

For some reason, that reminded me of Suckerpunch. (He lost himself in a fantasy, similar to Babydoll.)

Status
Not open for further replies.