Ghost Zone Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sweatdrop* I meant were you commenting on my posts or warning me about being prepared for the RP? XD

Well Idk. My yaoi senses were tingling and you kinda led that on. <_< >_> I thought maybe there might be some fun with a kid who occasionally has psychotic breaks and thinks he's a game character.

Why do you think I'm composing a Male character for? XD (I was confused by that comment so I was like, "What?")

Also, guys, remember that there are still NO guys in white. It's fine if you don't want to make one though, just saying the option is open.

Woah woah wait a second! What do you mean by "thinks he's a game character"?

For most of his life he's played games to fill the void he feels at home because of a distant family. With his eidetic memory he's able to remember it all. Ever since the singularity, he'll have minour psychotic breaks where he will think he's a character from a game he's played. I've already made an Amnesia the Dark Descent reference

Oh, I thought you were talking about my character, I was like, "What the hell?"

tumblr_m5oqd77lrs1ql3vm4o1_500.png

752795cogdivider2.gif

Twenty One

Male

Civilian

tumblr_static_arwqjkh71rsww004cc0s8ws0.gif

Five Foot Ten

Pale

Lean; Athletic

Raven Black

Thick; Coarse | Feathery

Gemstone Green

N/A

Aeslin relied on his acrobatic training and gymnastics. He compensates his lack of strength for his speed.

Aeslin is a computer genius. His greatest skill is hacking.

Intelligent | Perceptive | Reserved | Patient | Straightforward | Resourceful | Stoic | Versatile | Mischievous | Gentle

Aeslin was born in Killarney, Ireland. He moved to Amity Park when he was fifteen. In the beginning, he didn't believe in ghosts. However, his opinion changed after living in Amity Park. He developed an affinity towards gymnastics at a young age. His father was a professional acrobat, belonging to a popular team in his prime. After he turned twelve, Aeslin studied martial arts. Due to his acrobatic training, he became agile and flexible. Despite his poor strength, he compensated his weakness with his speed. Since he was an only child, Aeslin never dealt with siblings. Once he graduated from high school, Aeslin moved out of his Aunt's home. He found a decent apartment downtown, near the local Veterinary hospital. In the past, he volunteered at the hospital. He was inspired to become a Veterinarian. Fortunately, he was accepted in a special program that would give him experience. One day, a mysterious explosion erupted at the park. Several citizens disappeared, but Aeslin lingered. He became one of the few brave souls foolish enough to live in a potential apocalypse.

↳ Nickname(s): Lin, Kiri, Fox
↳ He plays the piano, guitar & ocarina.
↳ Aeslin is fluent in English, Irish, German & Arabic.
Ethnicity:
Irish | English

Scars/Markings/Tattoos/Piercings/etc:
➳ Tattoo of a water dragon on the center of his shoulder blades.
➳ Tattoo of a this golden snitch on his right inner wrist.
➳ Tattoo of a sparrow on his left inner wrist.
➳ A large X-shaped scar on the back of his neck.
➳ Both his ears are pierced twice.

↳ Aeslin is an avid reader.
↳ He has a soft spot for animals.
↳ Aeslin has a black belt in Judo.
↳ He possessed a faint Irish accent.
↳ His parents passed away when he was fourteen. His only family was his Aunt, whom lived in the States.
↳ Aeslin doesn't talk about his past, including his parent's death.

752795cogdivider2.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Anyone interested interacting with my character, Aeslin?

Uh........

*is honestly considering making another character*

Iwaku Name: Mandapanda_69
Character Name: Alice Walker
Faction: The Guys (Lady damn it) in White
*Height: 5'4"
*Weight: 120
Appearance: White suite, white shoes, white gloves... you get it.
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Eye Color: Blue
*Skin tone: Pale
Personality: She is mostly serious and hates any bad comments about her gender. She has a very sarcastic sense of humor. She loves her brother very much and takes care of him. Morally will not do anything to extreme to get the job done. Has a heavy conscience.
*Lover/Mate: N/A
Weapon Of Choice: Plasma Pistols. Two, one for each hand.
*Special Skill: Taekwondo, Judo, Baking, Kendo, Crocheting
*Background: Born two years older then her younger brother, her parents are alive and sitting comfortably in their house in a different state in retirement. She joined the organization when she was 20. Has a pretty normal life excluding the ghosts and the secretive government organization.
*Extra: Brother is Charles. Makes great chocolate cookies. girl-with-blue-eyes-and-brown-hair-5cb7zaak.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Iwaku Name: Elfie
Character Name: Charles Walker
Faction: Guys in White
*Height:
5'9
*Weight:
152 lbs
Appearance:
Wears the usual government issued white tuxedo with a black earpiece to communicate with his partner.
Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Blue
*Skin tone:
Pale
Personality:
Fun loving... Off the job. When the suit comes on, he's all business. Protective of his elder sister, he is usually the one who seperates her from anyone foolish enough to ask about her gender. He isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to get the job done. With him, actions speak louder than words. He prefers not to speak, only when it is absolutely necessary. He leaves the talking to his sister.
*Lover/Mate:
N/A
Weapon Of Choice:
He has an arsenal of weapons at his disposal, but he favors a excto-sword, which is capable of slicing through anything, even ghosts.
*Special Skill:
Proficient with a variety of guns and tech, swordsmanship, and a very nice eye for interior decoration.
*Background:
Parents are well of in another state, he's always looked up to his elder sister a bit and has strived to be as proficient as her in life, the job, and combat.
*Extra:
Sister is Alice Walker. Also he loves to quote Disney songs in his head, and has a tendancy to smile when he makes a mental reference.
1c-mika.jpg

My character, Aeslin, is currently running away from a ghost. Is anyone going to save him? XD

-raises hand- maybe

Hey guys, just letting you all know that I'm opening the roleplay back up for people to join. Hopefully this will get it moving along a little faster since it seems the times some of us are on are conflicting. Hopefully more will be going on ^^

Reactions: 2 people
Me, on the other hand, would have no problem being in a hotel room with you- <3

-giggle- well nao. Maybe we should plan a slumber party

That sounds lovely, I know how to make cute snacks~!

Oooh oooh, can I help? I love cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.