Ghost Isle Boarding School {OOC and Sign-Ups}

I am kinda with you on that. I have ideas but I cant use them right because holy shit, this is a long school day. I just want to get to the back to school bash. Or at least to after school where there all preparing so I could at least participate but right now Im just standing back doing my own thing.
EXACTLY....I'm not even sure if my characters would be ok with going to the bash... not like they have any reason to go anyway

EXACTLY....I'm not even sure if my characters would be ok with going to the bash... not like they have any reason to go anyway
Yeha I created two role plays cause I got really bored and when I get bored, I get these random ideas that pop in my head. Lately it feels slow. I don't get that many alerts these days. But its whatever. Ive been posting role play after role play because a friend of mine gave me motivation. He gave me the motivation that I lost a long time ago. So Im not totally doing nothing. But still...

Yeha I created two role plays cause I got really bored and when I get bored, I get these random ideas that pop in my head. Lately it feels slow. I don't get that many alerts these days. But its whatever. Ive been posting role play after role play because a friend of mine gave me motivation. He gave me the motivation that I lost a long time ago. So Im not totally doing nothing. But still...
Yea, I agree with you there it has been slow as all hell. It drives me to ponder and question why im here....

Yea, I agree with you there it has been slow as all hell. It drives me to ponder and question why im here....
Yeah. When its slow, it just makes me want to make more role plays so I have more to do. Sometimes it gets hectic but I kinda like those hectic moments in a way. It keeps me calm.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
Yeah. When its slow, it just makes me want to make more role plays so I have more to do. Sometimes it gets hectic but I kinda like those hectic moments in a way. It keeps me calm.
Hectic can be nice...I could use a little hectic-ness in my life.

Hectic can be nice...I could use a little hectic-ness in my life.
Yah it can be really nice. :) Especially since its role playing and since I can remember, that has always been my escape

^^ Aye, Same here, either this or writing music.
Yeah Im writing this story right now about a girl who finds out she's apart of this powerful family called the Valentines and they are also nephilim. The main branch are demons while the side branch are angels. It turns out she's apart of the angel side but as the story goes on, she starts losing control of her demon side and even kills the person whom she loves more than anything in the world. So Ive been working on that.

NICE!! I've been working on a few projects. While I wait to be responded to here. Which I don't think is going to happen anytime soon. But fuck it no? Anywhoooo the story sounds super interesting. Can I read itt when its done ALSO MISTER AZRIEL I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU THERE TOO >.< lOL

Guys I won't be able to post much this weekend. At college xD

So I came with the intention of deleting everything of mine from here and leaving this group, why? Whats the use of having ears that hear and eyes that cant see.. EXACTLY!! Didn't get it....pm me and I'll explain.
BUT a friend said "Hey give it another shot...maybe itll be better. Try to make it so.." SO here I am trying.....Eloh sa

[BCOLOR=#313131]{Picture/GIF here. Only real people}[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]
rickgenest1.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Name: Emit Ravenson[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Grade: 11[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Sexuality: "What is Sexuality? Other than a label meant to divide us and set us apart?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Race/Species: Grim Reaper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Position:Alternative….."WOwoww I am the FUCKMOTHERING Anarchist and I deserve to be called as such….thank you.."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#313131]Personality: "You do not control me so i'ma do what I want. but I'ma still treat you with some decency. It's the gentleman thing to do. But pleaaasse test me and mine. I'll fight you in-front of everyone, and as humans say WORLD STAR your punk ass."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]History: (optional) "Well My dad is a Grim Reaper and my mom is a Marid... Or a Genie, And like my mom I prefer my freedom to do whatever it is I want to do in my life or unlife….What else is there to know? If you needed to know you would already know..right?"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#313131]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]His do or die attitude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Can't submit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Has a very welcoming aura despite his otherwise off-putting appearance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Is quick to make friends[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Speaks out against anything he feels is unjust[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Is hard to lose in a crowd[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Weapon proficiency.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Unarmed combat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Easy to get along with[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Is good at tests[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]music[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#313131]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]His do or die attitude if it wasn't for his friends, he would of probably ended up in the infirmary a lot more often..[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Speaks his mind. With little care for repercussions.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Homework...he never seems to have it done[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]will skip class if he wants,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]can be blind/oblivious to things around him[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Words…."man sometimes they are a bitch."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#313131]Habits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Playing Cello in the Cemetery. WHENEVER[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Putting feet on top of furniture.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Making "DEAR {Insert word}.People" Letters[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]writing music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]bites his bottom lip when thinking[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]bites his upper lip when nervous[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]squints his eyes either when focusing or angry[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Unintentionally scaring people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Fighting[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#313131]Talent:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Vocalizing his opinion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Composing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Cello[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#313131]Piano[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Martial arts[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Sculpting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Drawing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Weapon wielding[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#313131]Extra Curricular:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]"Setting up riots?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Giving the School Head mastery guy something to do?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]"Making you wonder why I'm still here?"[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#313131]Schedule: (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]HOMEROOM[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]2 Mythology[/BCOLOR]
3 FREE
[BCOLOR=#313131]4 Composition[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]5 Orchestra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]6 Sculpting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]7 Psychology[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]8 Art[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#313131]Relationships:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]Mika : Only remembers him from a bit of his Sophmore year. Heard he had to leave for some family drama. Wants to be his friend but isn't sure how the hell to go about doing it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#313131]
[/BCOLOR]​

225591_022.jpg

Name: Xander Pheles
Grade: 11
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race/Species: Nephilim
Position: New Student

Personality: Xander is very reclusive when it comes to being around other people. He is slightly autistic and is not very sociable around other persons. He often spends a lot of time reading in a corner by himself and is tentative whenever anyone gets too close to him. Despite this, he is actually a very nice person who is ready and willing to do anything that might aid someone else. He is very smart and can find a solution to most problems he's faced with, but he is still more receptive to other people calling the shots and making the important decisions.

History: Xander was born to the human Jacques Pheles and Aurellia Silverwing, an angel in heaven. . As a mechanical engineering tycoon Xander's father had ammassed quite a bit of wealth and so he spent the early years of his life living with his mother and father in Jacque's country mansion. He was almost always kept within the limits of his father's home to keep persons from discovering the nature of his species, which led to him becoming withdrawn around other persons. When he was ten it was discovered that he was the offspring of an angel and a human and this incurred the wrath of heaven. His mother was called back into heaven, never to return to earth, and his father was stripped of his prosperity, spiraling down into poverty and later overdosing in a bath tub. Xander went to live with his aunt who took care of him until he turned 17 after which his aunt eagerly sent him off to Ghost Isle out of fear that heaven might punish her for harbouring him.

Strengths: -Levitating
-Manipulating light
-Attuning to people's emotions
-Sprouting pure white wings

Weaknesses: -Darkness
-Excess emotion
-Too much negative energy

Habits: -He tends to look at his watch whenever he gets nervous around people, to give himself something else to focus on
-He quickens his pace whenever he is walking in a group
-He is almost always reading a book

Talent: Musical Instruments

Schedule: - Homeroom
- Biology
- Free Period
- English
- Science
- History
- Music
- Creative Writing

Relationships: doesn't really know anyone yet, since he's new

@Jhuton accepted. And guys I feel so bad for not posting as much as I usually do