Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

~Aria~
The ice beauty let her hair flick back and forth as she walked, gazing down on her subjects as she walked though the hall when a voice caused her to pause in step so suddenly, she almost lost her balance. She could her hear heart rate increase several notches, and a familiar heat came to her cheeks and she swallowed hard. Taking a few seconds to cope with herself, she closed her eyes and turned around, looking up at Evan. That is one of the things that she found oddly cute, how even though he was taller than her, he still called her a princess. She looked him up and down in mock aloofness before responding "I am cold because I need too, and my summer was fine." She said, flicking her hair over one of her shoulders as she looked at him.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

•~|Alexiana|~•
Alexi giggled and lie down on her stomach next to Luka. I have the perfect outfit to wear doe tonight." She smiled. A party was just the thing that everyone needed this year. She was so excited and she highly doubted that she was the only one. She looked over his schedule, frowning. "Ugh, we have no classes together! That sucks." She sighed handing Luka back his schedule. "We should probably get back to the school
@Titana

%Declan%
Declan checked his phone and saw a message from his brother. He had such a huge crush on Sydney and was pretty great to hang out with. Declan made his way to 27B where his brother and Sydney were supposed to be. But instead of seeing his brother, he just saw Sydney. He walked over to her. "Hey Syd. Where's Evan?" He smiled.
@Alison

$~Mercy~$
Mercy walked out of her classroom and to her locker. She had yet to see her girlfriend today, which she was pretty sad about. They had just recently started dating and she was quite happy about it. She hadn't really dated anyone before, unless you counted the boy she had a thing with in 6th grade. So she was kinda new to the whole dating thing.
@Moogle

~Evan~
Evan laughed at little at her being kind of uptight. "Hey, sorry, I was joking about you being cold. You know cause it is your power. Like me sometimes I say I am hot, not because I am devilishly handsome but because I literally have the heat on the sun coursing through my veins." Evan smiled and realized he was babbling. "And sorry for babbling... so on another note you should really check out this party tonight, I am being forced to go and I was hoping you might be there." He spoke as he put his hands in his pocket. Even though he physically looked down upon her, he felt like he had to look up because of her status. He loved everything about her, and still would minus the title.
@IceQueen

Thankfully his wait for AP Physics was a short one. By the time he had remembered to turn the page it was time to go. "Thank Lord Necros." He mumbled softly as he closed his book and got up. His eyes dimmed as though he was simply on autopilot as he walked out of Homeroom and into the hall to his next class.

His daydream shattering as his mind was slapped in the face by a poking in his mind. Causing him to look around. There were far too many people here to figure out who it could of been. From the countless groups of students conversing amongst themselves as they separated and entered into their prospective classes.

He looked down and opened his tome again. Once more his eyes seemed to dim as he walked down the hall. Towards AP Physics praying that something interesting would happen.

Sydney chuckled a little and jumped up from her seat against the wall as Declan walked up to her."Oh he saw Aria and rushed after her. He's got a HUGE crush on her and he's trying to win her over with his charm,"she says blushing slightly as he called her by her nickname."Anyway, you're going to that party tonight right?"she asks curiously. She really really hoped he was going, especially since it was ran by students. Maybe she would actually enjoy this party, and it would make it a million times better if Declan was there to hang out with. She didn't only have a crush on him, but he was a great friend too and she loved to hang out with him. He always kept her entertained and laughing.

@Little_Ghost98

Kain walked around the school grounds, his hands in his pockets. The vampire watched his surroundings closely as he walked, licking his lips occasionally. His last feeding was a little over 2 days ago, and he was getting hungry. Kain had the self control to keep his hunger in check, but if he didnt feed within a few days his hunger would get the better of him. The sun was rising slowly over the horizon, much to Kain's dismay. As he entered the Cemetary behind the school, he looked around and saw two figures speaking to one another, one male and one female. Upon closer analyzation, he found that they were vampires, probably. He approached them cautiously and opened his mouth to speak, his fangs showing over his lips. "Excuse me, but do either of you know a good place to hunt? I'm afraid that I am new to the area and dont know my way around yet."

~Aria~
Aria listened to him talk, hanging on every word inside her mind. 'He invited me to a party? Does he like me? Is this a date?' She thought to herself as she looked up at him. She softly bit her lip, but quickly stopped, realizing it wasn't like her. She cleared her throat and kept her face even, looking him back in the eye. "No need to explain, I get the reference." She said firmly before looking back at him. "As for this party, it depends on who will be there, and how much of a, oh how do the kids say it, "rager" it will be."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Luka~

"Sadly. Well we have free class together and I have nothing to wear." He says sitting up to get to class.

@Little_Ghost98

%Declan%
Declan smiled and nodded. "Seems legit. He and Aria would be a cute couple. Yeah, I was gonna go. Are you going? I'm sure it'll be fun, especially if you're there." He smiled and blushed a little bit realizing what he just said.
@Alison

=-Alexiana-=
Alexi nodded and stood up. She talked as they walked back to the school. "We do and that's pretty cool. You should totally let me dress you for the party tonight. The ladies would be all over you Luka." She smiled
@Titana

Sydney blushed at Declan comment. She looked down a bit embarrassed."Uh, yeah I'm going. My friends are dragging me to it. Maybe I'll see you there,"she says hopefully."I'll keep an eye out for you and maybe the party won't he so bad after all." She looks up at him and smiles slightly. She really wished they were going together, but seeing him there was at least a step closer to being something more than friends."Anyway, what's your next class? Mines just down the hall for choir. We could go exploring and find yours,"she says giggling, her eyes lighting up slightly and opening wider. She loved to be adventurous and explore, even if it was something so simple as to their school so she could find his classroom.

@Little_Ghost98

|||Axel|||
Axel sighed as he kept walking though the hall, completely and utterly bored. He hadn't seen Alexi all morning, and he was dying to see her. I mean, they had been friends forever. He still remembered when that Ex of hers and how he had broken her heart. He still remembered how he had helped her though it, trying to be there for her, and he ended up here. He sighed and ruffled his hair, walking out the front doors.

If he knew Alexi, she would be skipping, and somewhere around the school. He kept walking the grounds until he saw her in the distance, with Luka. Some guy walked up to them, but he ignored him, and kept up his act. He snuck up behind Alexi, his tail slinking out as he moved behind her. Then, without warning, he leapt over a gravestone and over her face, smiling as his tail flicked over her face. "Hi." He said excitedly.
@Little_Ghost98 @Titana

~Evan~
Evan smiled, "Um, I don't know how much of a "rager," Evan held up air quotes, "it will be, but as for who is coming, I think almost everyone." Evan really was a little taken back from the fact he tried to ask her out, but she didn't take at it. Maybe just maybe she didn't like him, and that crushed Evan's spirits. He looked at her with hope still, if she would be there, even if it wasn't with Evan, he would still be able to see her.
@IceQueen

~Aria~
Aria looked at him for a bit, trying to decipher his message. She really wanted to go out with him, but she thought of it as a friendly invite. She paused for a moment before letting out a short sigh. "Well, I haven't a ride." She said softly, looking at him as she tried to keep her cool inside. She wanted to go with him, heck her body wanted to just hug him right now, give up her shell, but her mind kept her locked in place.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Evan~
Evan smiled at her, he took that as she wanted to come. "Well, you do not need one, they changed locations and it is here...well the cemetery out back. They thought it would be fun to have a party in the graveyard." Evan laughed a little. He really wanted her to go, and their was nothing stopping that.
@IceQueen

~Aria~
Aria could feel her embarrassment rise to her cheeks and she coughed lightly, pressing her fist to her lip as she tried to hide it, turning her head away from him. "I see, well that would make a good party." She said softly, taking in a few deep breaths to try and hide her embarrassed look as she stood up tall again. "I guess I will see you there then."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Evan~
Evan could tell she was a tad bit embarrassed, so he didn't want to press her. "See you there." Evan was glad she decided to go, his night wasn't going to be filled with nonsense after all. Evan turned from his princess and walked back to where he knew Sydney and Declan would be. Stopping just a little away at the two talking to each other, smiling and laughing. He wanted to vomit. Don't get him wrong, he loved both of them, and loved the fact he could feel their attraction to each other more than he could feel the bones in his body break as he shifted. He just did not love the fact, he just lost someone he still cared for, and he didn't know if the girl he had the hugest crush on in the world was into him; he just hated the sight of love. Stepping forward, Evan spoke, "Hey, sorry to break this up, but wanted to say hi to my brother here. Way to show up Declan. Took you long enough."
@IceQueen @Alison @Little_Ghost98

Amelia, having finally gotten all of her belongings into her dormitory, decided it was a good time to go look for Mercy. She left the dormitory and headed towards the lockers, searching amongst the crowd, looking for that familiar blonde-haired girl. After a few mere moments, Amelia finally found her. She speed-walked over to Mercy by her locker, a wide-smile on her face. Amelia gave Mercy a giant hug, out of seemingly nowhere, and practically squealed, "Mercy!" Amelia hadn't seen Mercy since the last school year, and was quite thrilled to even see her.

@Little_Ghost98

%Declan%
Declan laughed. "So you wanna go on an adventure eh? Well we don't have to because we have the same class silly." He smiled. He was happy that Sydney was going to the party, and he was even thinking about asking her to go with him. Honestly, Declan wasn't all that shy, but he was pretty scared of rejection.
@Alison

=-Alexiana-=
Alexi heard the guy talking to them. She turned around to answer his question. "Well I wouldn't say that this is a great place to hunt, but the school is just up that way and the blood bags are amazing." Alexiana smiled pointing to the school way in the distance. It was great to have another vampire at the school, instead of just her and Luka. She smiled when she heard the voice of Axel, one of her longtime friends and crushes. He, along with a few other of her friends, were there to help her through her bad break up. "Luka do you remember Axel?" She smiled. "It's great to see you Axel. How was your summer?" She looked up at him.
@IceQueen @Eldanon1 @Titana

$~Mercy~$
Mercy turned around when she heard her name be called behind her. She smiled when she realized that it was Amy. "Amy!" She squealed, shutting her locker. Mercy ran over to Amy trapping her in a hug. "How was your summer darling?" She smiled. She hadn't seen her girlfriend since the last school year was over, so she was pretty excited to see her.
@Moogle

"Thank you for the information. I will try the blood bags if my hunger becomes too great, but I would much rather prefer blood from a live source." He nodded his head politely to the female vampire. "I am Kain. Before I leave my I ask your name and when you were created?"

Sydney chuckled and blushed a little, not considering that thought."Oh,"she says laughing."Well then... Tell me about your summer. Good? Bad? Both?"she asks curiously. Cheyenne hadn't had the best summer, but that was over now and all she was focused on was this year. Although she didn't completely feel like she was meant to be here at the school, she was starting to warm up to it. Especially now that she had seen most of her friends and they had reconnected; it made her feel more at home. She just wasn't sure about how the classes would go, mainly because she had a very hard time staying focused on one thing and staying still for hours at a time. She was very happy that she at least knew Declan in her choir class, she wondered if they had any other classes together.

@Little_Ghost98