Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

Silver, it's me. I'm still not going to be on very much, but I'm trying to get more online time over the summer. I'd like to wake up at some point and interact with the new characters, even if I won't be on very much. Any way I could get up to speed real fast?

Sounds good to me. *smiles and resists the urge to pounce and hug the newly returned* Welcome backish!

Hey, when I come on more readily, can I introduce a sort of bad gyu I've had in mind since I joined this thread? It's one of John's fellow nanomed patients, and he's got a bit of a god complex. Thought he'd be fun to shoot.

Oh yeah. I'll be somewhere else the next two weeks. Probably will be able to RP, but just so you guys know ;)

Hope it's okay I asked a kind of difficult question to the two new guys. John, afterall, knows nothing about them. To be honest, I would have to go back and look it up, too. I'll be back on on a regular basis in a couple weeks. Would there be a radio in the ski cabin we're going to? Important for dun dun dun.

Reactions: Silver
Yea, we can have them stumble across a radio. Then we can go through the fiasco of making it work.

Yay, fixing radios. I hope you're better at it than that girl from that Walking Dead game.

just smack it a couple times, it'll start seeing things our way eventually.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, beat it until it works. 60% of the time it works everytime with my old tv.

Yeah, beating technology lets it know who's boss. I used to threaten my crappy old VHS/DVD player on a regular basis, and yes I actually talked to it. Is there a problem?

That...could mean other things.

Context is like pants! THEY'RE FOR THE WEAK!!

Depends on where you live.