Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

Great thank you =)

Reactions: Silver
Okay, this idea's either crazy or brilliant. What if we get together some make-shift cart and, using William, we go into Luke's town posing as travelling businessmen? Tone's guy can give us pointers on how to behave, and that way we wouldn't get our weapons confiscated because we're supposed to be selling them. A bigger group of us could sneak in, but John would be the only one undisguised, so he could confront Luke.

Reactions: Silver
Welcome aboard. I can honestly say Im biased against a character named William, as that is my own name. Also think he might get to liking Miles, though, I will say--probably not at first. Miles is an old time vet who knows his shit, and his way around guns and how to build them. He makes and modifies them from scratch. Miles can be a real stickler up front, but over time he grows on people.

Silver, you remember how in the past I haven't been able to post that much during the summer? Well it's that problem again. I'll try to post a few times a month, but for the most part I'm going to be offline. In fact I don't think I'll be able to post much after this week. Really sorry. Just thought I'd give you fair warning.

Don't worry about it, it's fine. We'll just slow down the posts again until you get back. *flashes a smile* Post when you can, don't worry about it when you can't. *nods*

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet One
Thanks. Really appreciate the understanding.

@Quiet One Ive decided to hold off on introducing "Legion" for now. However, I've found a group more 'suited' towards Luke's ends I think.

I just don't see someone LIKE Warsaw, or really any Legion member being looked down upon by Luke simply because he can regenerate. So I made a supplemental group that is more geared towards what I think you're looking for; easily expendable, and while they are a danger they don't overshadow Luke on threat level.

But as you can see, they are 'thugs' really, just a bit more organized than common street gangs. But not tactically proficient in any real way. You can make'em however you want. The group name is 'Syndicate'.

Legion is just too well-structured to be cast away group or secondary characters. I feel that they should have their own arc or story-line.

kSJrH9T_zps06b2d35f.jpg
Juego_zpsa87ce836.jpg