Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

sorry I been busy ill reply to the story tomorrow if I can would tonight but yea don't got nay crative juices running up stairs n I apparently cant spell either lol

Hey can someone take the radio from me who knows how to fix it? I'm not going to get anywhere with it.

Thanks Akuma! *Gives cookie pizza*

ok I might be slow again least til I get into a groove at school lol I think ill have it down but being outta school for almost 3yrs gets you a lil anxious your first day of college

Thanks for fixing the radio, Akuma, but I think I speak for everyone when I ask where the fuck did that guy come from? Are we going to try to get information out of him, or just kill him?

Reactions: MissMaine
stranger danger stranger danger!! *falls over laughing* sorry slightly hyper I blame college its there fault how idk but it is >.<

well i mean in a world like this there is always a possibility of people, so what i was thinking is he was just a guy who stayed here and robbed people who came in. and thats why he survived so long, and i guess we were next, i mean we could kill him or we drag all the info he has on safe places or food location i mean its just ideas lol

Or we could sacrifice him to the gods of the road in exchange for an infinite supply of gas.

*is kidding*

....i thought that would be really cool.....but i mean....like.....why not the food god? and get infinite food

Reactions: Silver
Forget food and forget gas! We need to pray to the god of something very important: getting Nyla and Alexia naked again. Does anyone know the name of the god of hot girl nudity?

Out of curiosity, do your metal arms make you better at fingering?

*blushes and face palms* I have no words. Nope, none whatsoever.

Alright, that's enough,boys. *tries to give a stern expression* Graphic goes in mature threads. Young eyes can see this one, so don't get too vivid.