Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

.....silvers stare is cutting through my soul....*faints*

Hey, point the vibrating finger at Akuma. I was just asking a question.

lmao cant we just edit it and make it so the younglings cant see lol its no fun having to be boring and normal :p

Hey, MissMaine, didn't you write in your character sheet that Nyla's got Wolverine claws? How come she hasn't used them yet?

uhhh she did once and cuz I totally forgot she had em >.< lmao thankies for reminding me ill have to remember better :p

So are we gonna save the guy or what? I don't wanna feed him to the badger, but he's not someone I'd want in the group, either. What do we do?

Sacrifice? To who? Ooh - the god of hot girl nudity!

.....*rubs my forehead*......
No there will be no ending of anyone. It was my fault for bringing the sacrifice back up.
My head hurts.

He is going to die anyways :I he has heart prablems

Sorry, my character's a good guy. Of course he's going to still make the nice offers. Besides it's not like the man's violence will hurt him anyway.

Sorry for the beat down Majem. It's what John would do when you shoot someone in the head you're trying to save. Who does that, man?

Hey! I'm supposed to be the smartass here.

Oh? Explain.

you do realize...he has done us a great favor right? i was planning to have him rob us and leave....that simple, the man had already gone crazy and wasn't going to come back....AND THAT WAS A VERY ONE SIDED FIGHT! so unfair he should of been able to fight back lol

Majem! Language!

What do you expect Bill to do after getting beaten?