Getting By OOC [Always Accepting]

>.> my bad lol i havnt yet nosed around on your page lol

Make a bio and come on in, we'll find a place to run into you at.

If you want, you can team up with me. I'm not in-game either ;)

Yeps. Poor girls are about to get sneak attacked. Also, Quiet is going to be mostly inactive for awhile.

Name: Kuroi Hartman
Appearance:
anime-boy-gun-Favim.com-463608.jpg

Modifications Done: His two arms are robotic, and covered with an human like exoskin.
Weapons: 1) His arms which he uses in close quarter combat
2) A Colt Meu(SOC) it is the upgraded version of a colt which he uses alot
3) He has a combat knife tucked away in his jacket.
4) He carries a galil AR Assault rifle on him.
5) he has another combat knife strapped to his left leg
Other: Enjoys being in groups who have a good game plan, and thinks alot
Key Items: His bag full of ammunition, And some cigarettes which he usually lights as fires.
History: His history to him is a blur, since when he was in the accident when he lost his arms it gave him a small amount of amnesia. He didn't loose to much just small certain bits of his child hood. He was a orphan when he was young, he was born into "orphancy" is what they called it. He was taken in and treated like trash but he could handle it, it built character for him and made him who he is today. He escape when he was only 16 and never returned, he escape the cops and was surviving by himself while the whole war was going on. He had killed and taken and he had been beaten and had things stolen from him, But by looking at him you couldn't tell he was the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to shoot you if you did something wrong.

Reactions: MissMaine
jeeze poor girls are gunna be fighting nakey lol

Sowwie. It's easier to destroy than to build, right?

lol its okays >.< kinda my fault for not refreshing before posting but i still refuse to fix it im lazy lol

well actually manly cuz the edit button hates me for some reason lol

So. . . How's everyone doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, go ahead and throw up a bio and we'll find a place for you to squeeze in.