Get Jinxed! A Psychopath's Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG DJ SONA *foams at mouth*
\I want/
I want so bad

to be honest it is a tie with Ahri and Katarina for me XP

lol I would have played Ahri for sure if she wasn't already taken.
Katarina was a close second- and then Miss Fortune

I am kinda waiting for a Miss Fortune player to join...

"So, Lady Luck"

"It's Miss Fortune..."

"I never knew misfortune...Guess I never had the honor"

I think they'd get along

And if I'm honest, I'm a little torn up...

I like Ahri, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Jinx, Vi and Caitlyn

They're all so cool!

I'm cool with character doubling if you want a miss fortune :P

If you want to, I don't know yet though...

I think Jerry Boy might wanna ship Jinx with TF, and I'd hate to have Jinx get mad at me...

Lawd help me if that happens...

If you want to, I don't know yet though...

I think Jerry Boy might wanna ship Jinx with TF, and I'd hate to have Jinx get mad at me...

Lawd help me if that happens...
she gets mad at you, im out. Not touching that with a ten foot pole

Nothing wrong with a little implied canon ;)

Question; is mad Jinx really any different from happy Jinx?

TF does have luck on his side though

She'd try to kill him, but she'd probably miss him and blow up a building, and then get distracted by the explosion XD

Reactions: Kitsunemage
Since most of you are on Team Chaos I'm not sure how viable I'll be as a ship.

And as I previously stated...

bea9bfed15ceab08dcae4762721e1363.gif

I'll keep what I steal. You'll have to make a big impression with a dam good reason to convince me not to bring you down.

-Does has want.-

Are you still accepting (canon) characters and are there just the two teams? I've been dying to find a LoL group, but I'm vaguely unsure as to the exact plot of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Adurn, the Spirit's Ward
Species: "Human"

Magical Abilities: He is capable of harming the souls of others and in doing so, expose it to even further effects. Can sustain himself off the energies held by souls.
Weapons: None aside from his magic.
Skills: Agile, nimble, and with a fair amount of stamina. Capable survivalist. Doesn't need to sleep as long as he's well-fed. Rather intelligent for someone who's essentially lived in the wild for all his life and picks up on new things easily enough.
Weaknesses: Not physically strong nor is he very tough. Horrible at stealth for one of two reasons; his soul basically shines like a beacon to those who can sense such things when he's sated, or he radiates an unsettling presence that even drunks can feel.

Personality: Fairly lively given where he hails from and his appearance. Though not the greatest at social interaction given his past, he's eager enough to experience whatever the land has to offer. Can be quite vicious when it comes to feeding, not taking kindly to those who interfere, but does try to target only non-sentients when feasible.

Background: Hails from the Shadow Isles. Protected by souls that remembered their past lives, and ultimately adapted to sustain himself off the energies given off by his "guardians". Eventually the radiant energy was not enough, and seeing their work at an end the souls were consumed by Adurn. In doing so, the shroud that hid him from the other creatures of the Isles was destroyed. He fought, consumed, and grew stronger while looking for a way to escape this hell of a life. In a bid to do so, he invaded the Twisted Treelines while it was inactive and dragged an entire hoard of monsters in his wake. Forced to step in and contain the situation, Adurn surrendered himself peacefully to the Summoners afterwards. Transported over to Valoran and the Institute of War after the incident, he was accepted as both a Champion and potentially a Summoner.

Reason for joining Team Order: He's had enough chaos back in the Shadow Isles to last himself a lifetime.

Other: Prefers to wear his hood at all times despite it making him look shady as fuck.

When his powers are in-use his face becomes shrouded in darkness and only his eyes, as glowing orbs, are visible for one reason or another.

-Does has want.-

Are you still accepting (canon) characters and are there just the two teams? I've been dying to find a LoL group, but I'm vaguely unsure as to the exact plot of this...
Canons, as far as I know, were the original intention with OCs being allowed? at request.

As for plot, as far as I know it's just Chaos wants to cause chaos and Order wants to enforce order by stopping Chaos.

Canons, as far as I know, were the original intention with OCs being allowed? at request.

As for plot, as far as I know it's just Chaos wants to cause chaos and Order wants to enforce order by stopping Chaos.
That first sentence made absolutely zero sense to me...

Ah. Does it take place mainly between Piltover and Zaun, then? Sorry, I'm just...confused. Does it involve canon lore or is this just one team against the other?

That first sentence made absolutely zero sense to me...

Ah. Does it take place mainly between Piltover and Zaun, then? Sorry, I'm just...confused. Does it involve canon lore or is this just one team against the other?
Canon characters are the ones that were originally being accepted for the RP. OC's were allowed at people's request.
OCs are very welcome, as are canon League of Legends characters.
Not Piltover and Zaun. Just Vi and Caitlyn + Team Order against Jinx + Team Chaos in Piltover.
The idea I have to pitch to you, fellow roleplayers, is to pick your side in this battle between dumb destructive fun, and peace. Will you follow under Jinx's example, and set aside your morals for the sake of anarchic joy? Or will you enlist in the Piltover Police Department and aid in the fight against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.