Get Jinxed! A Psychopath's Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I get that -- but is there any other overarching plot? I mean, it's not logical for some to enlist as Piltover officers - even if they are on the side of order. >>; Or is that just me?

Dunno, you'd have to get the GM to answer that.

It's not really meant to have an over arching thought, from what I gather.
It's purely people using LoL characters in the LoL universe, to cause extraordinary amounts of chaos. It's supposed to be fun gory fluff, with no need for rhyme or reason :P

So regardless (or irregardless) of character lore, they would be signing up to the piltover police for one reason or another

Picture of Character:
dreadknight-garen-chinese.jpg

Name: Garen (DreadKnight)
Species: Human
Reason for joining Team Order: FOR DEMACIA! Okay. Serious Now...FOR DEMACIA!
Other:......DEMACIA

I'd love to join but I think I'll sit this one out and just watch...

I shall be Vel'Koz and observe you petty beings duke it out. *Heheheh*

tumblr_n2nck85kIi1tof9kfo5_500.png

Oh and if any of you want to read an awesomely hilarious LoL fanfiction, it's called Jinx stands for best match-maker ever, dur! and it's all about Jayce and Jinx trying to set up LoL champions.

Oh I just realized Jayce would be a good character... or Viktor... or Gragas... ehhhhhhh

Reactions: Perfect Neglect
Picture of Character/Appearance:

Name: Minami Anguis

Age: She does not know her actual age, but she looks 21.

Species: Reaper

Magical Abilities:

Among her abilities her most obvious one is the reaping of souls. She can forcibly pull a soul out of a body, but she usually drains a soul of one near death to avoid damaging the soul. She can also sense and see souls to assess their purity.

Her most used ability is her manipulation of shadows and darkness. She can manifest shadows and manipulate the darkness in ones heart to make that person do her bidding.

She can also manipulate electricity in numerous ways.

Next to these abilities she can also manipulate her bones and blood and she regenerates at an almost alarming rate.

Weapons: She wields a scythe, of course, but also uses two hidden blades and thin metal strings in battle.

Skills: High speed and agility. She focuses on killing blows.
She can fly and float, but is also an excellent free runner and is very limber. She is an empath and can pick up on the emotions of others, but due to not knowing these emotions she does not understand them.

Weaknesses: Can be confused on soul-wavelengths and emotions. An overload on emotions can confuse her and even cause her to pass out.
Bright lights dissipate her shadows and her electric ability cannot be used underwater or in very hot areas.
Her blood manipulation can drain her energy if she loses too much blood in a fight.

Personality:

Background:

Reason for joining Team Chaos:/Reason for joining Team Order:

Other:

Not done yet >~<

Picture of Character:
475547466_640.jpg

Name: Dragon Slayer Pantheon
Species: Human
Reason for joining Team Order: "The Order must be kept, the land must remain controlled"
Other: Hes Greek/American

Still open? Not quiet sure if I'll join.... :half:

But if so, I'd create an original character. (Sounds interesting trying to create a character in the LoL-verse :detective: )

(Image is link to wiki page.)
Species: Corrupted Human

Varus fights alongside the forces of Order in an attempt to apprehend the Zaunite leader of Team Chaos in order to find information she may have on the mercenaries whom he's sworn vengeance upon for aiding Noxus in the destruction of his home of Ionia, while still holding on to the final shreds of his humanity by aiding the innocents affected by the Chaos left in Jinx' wake, hoping to prevent Piltover from becoming another Ionia, being given a second chance where he is able to both fulfill his duty, alongside protecting those unable to protect themselves.

Is this still going to happen and if so do you guys have a Yorick yet?

It's basically dead.

Biollante sprouts a rose here. Mind the teeth.

*raises hand*
If this is still open, may I take Ao Shin?

I'm pretty sure this may have died....

Status
Not open for further replies.