Get Jinxed! A Psychopath's Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pride myself for knowing the backstories for a lot of LoL's champions. But I never actually looked up his.

Eh, if you haven't, he gambled all the time, but had no magic, so he took a big risk and underwent an experiment, with Dr. Rath

Seemed to have no effect at first, but it ultimately had given him magic, and now the two are preparing for the day when they meet again

Nothing too fancy

I'm gonna play him as like...always taking huge risks XD

Seducing enemies in the middle of a fight just for the thrill of it

After my post I went and read his bio. Also some of the League Journals concerning his short time relationship.

@DapperDogman

ohmygoshohmygosh

Fucking love TF, man.

@Minami

That's fine with me! Write up a character sheet for meh.

@Mei-Mei-Mei and @Ouchies

Reserved! Make a character sheet whenever you have the time. And thanks a bunch for picking up Cait, we might just have enough players on each team to get the ball rolling.

Yo, I'm in and I'll be taking Vi. I'll be writing up the character sheet soon. :D

Picture of Character:
ziggs_the_hexplosives_expert_by_peeka13-d5aiw2j.png

Name: Ziggs
Species: Yordle
Reason for joining Team Chaos: BOOM.
Other: :D

No trouble, just update the OP so no one else falls into that trap :D

Picture:
Thresh_3.jpg

[Is it okay if I use his Blood Moon skin? :-P]
Name: Thresh
Species: Reaper
Reason for joining Team Chaos: What better way to collect souls than the senseless slaughter of hundreds? [Plus yall need a support: Only players will get this joke... Thresh has 100% Wife-steal (Lucien Lore)]
Other: Sadism...Yay.

• Love
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
hehehe. Thresh's is one of my favorite back stories.

My favourite lore is Sion's.

BLOOD.
SMELL IT.
WANT. ACHING. NEED!
CLOSE NOW. THEY COME.
NO CHAINS? FREE! KILL!
IN REACH. YES! DIE! DIE!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Oh dang, I just realized @Winter is playing Ahri....With how this goes down, the whole soul collection thing could lead to some great chats between the sadistic reaper and ex-soul harvester.

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Status
Not open for further replies.