Get Jinxed! A Psychopath's Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dang, I just realized @Winter is playing Ahri....With how this goes down, the whole soul collection thing could lead to some great chats between the sadistic reaper and ex-soul harvester.

It'll be interesting. I intend to be very persistent so unless Team Chaos are carefull and keep their heads down they'll soon find nine tails of trouble right behind them :)

Keep their heads down?! This is team Chaos you're talking about!

Oh boy, a foxy lady...chasing me, normally I wouldn't object...

But I have a feeling this one's more than she looks

Foxes taste good when roasted over an open fire.

Keep their heads down?! This is team Chaos you're talking about!
And if Team Chaos wants to remain a team they'll either confront me or run from me. Either way, I'm coming to find each of you and I play for keeps ;)

Oh boy, a foxy lady...chasing me, normally I wouldn't object...

But I have a feeling this one's more than she looks
You have no idea.

Foxes taste good when roasted over an open fire.
I've always wanted a pet lizard.

DON'T LET HER BALLS TOUCH YOU
I have no response for this, except for maybe seeking Nurse Akali for an anatomy lesson.

@Winter

Have you even PLAYED LoL? Ahri has basically three offensive attacks. Two of them involves spheres (or balls), and her ultimate has three of them.

Plus there's the whole Charm business...

I'm aware of what skills Ahri has. I was making a joke...

That's ok, we all make mistakes. I actually thought you were making a joke, which is why I ran with a joke.

Ahri actually only has one Orb skill which is her Orb of Deception. Fox fire summons three spectral flames and Spirit rush fires bolts of energy. And obviously Charm is a big pink heart, though I'm gonna convey that differently in the RP so it's not so ridiculous that peoples are getting hit with giant hearts when we fight lol

Are you going to pull a thing similar to the newest LoL vid they made with the awesome animation?

A New Day, you mean?

And that vid has me thinking...
Katarina gets killed by Graves, who's rivals with TF
So would that mean that Katarina and TF are on sides...which would seem to put TF as more of a bad guy anyway?
*is thinking with the theme of cheating, killing anyone who calls him out, and this little realization, that TF was always more evilly inclined*

yjilRhZ.jpg

Most definitely~

Reactions: DapperDogman
@DapperDogman - you're reading too far into it, it's not sides - it's literally an animation of a match in Summoner's Rift. Malzahar and Kassadin could have been on the same team as well if the animators felt so inclined.

@Winter - awesome

What're you gonna do about Ziggs and his ammunition? are you gonna be making bombs on the fly?

Ziggs finds a way. Ziggs ALWAYS finds a way.

"Ziggs? Unpredictable, dangerous, yes yes. But quite brilliant!" as Heimerdinger says

@DapperDogman There is one problem with that theory though...In "A Twist of Fate" TF fights Fiddlesticks. And we ALL know Fiddle is no good guy.

Is too late to join? This seems pretty interesting plus i just finished with a game as Sona just before noticing the banner to this.

Ziggs finds a way. Ziggs ALWAYS finds a way.

"Ziggs? Unpredictable, dangerous, yes yes. But quite brilliant!" as Heimerdinger says
Be warned, Ahri may find Ziggs to be slightly adorable, even if he's dangerous and enjoys explosives.

As for TF, much like fate maybe he can appeal to both sides.

Fiddle isn't good...that much is true...

It seems more that TF is evil, but more of a chaotic neutral than an evil per se

Status
Not open for further replies.