Get Jinxed! A Psychopath's Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Archmage Jeremiah

Original poster
HavE yOu eveR juSt wanT3D tO, I dUnno, Bl0w stUFf up? H4Ha! i GeT th4t feeLinG alL the tim3! I nEv3R haVe any frIenDs to pl4y with tHouGh...hEy! D0 yoU wAnt to pLaY wiTh m3? BLAA4AAh! RheT0riCaL qUe5tiOn! 0F cOUrse yoU WaNt to pLay with M3! <3

x_wuz_here_by_ask__jinx-d6wpd19.png

Hey! Archmage Jeremiah here, with a League of Legends RP proposal! Don't know what League of Legends is? That's fine, all you need to know are these four names:

Jinx ~~ Psychopath, schizophrenic, and masochist extraordinaire. She only wants to have fun, even if that means killing hundreds, and destroying entire cities. (And a terrible handwriter, as seen above)

jinx_portrait_fan_art_zeronis_pk_by_zeronis-d7q5uwc.jpg

Vi ~~ Gang member turned bad-cop, and Jinx's personal nemesis. She'd stop at nothing to bring order, and put Jinx behind bars.

vi.png

Caitlyn ~~ Sheriff of Piltover. She leads the city's police force against those who would stir up trouble, and can always count on Vi to back her up.

Caitlyn_unfold_new.jpg

Piltover ~~ The City of Progress. A mechanical utopia, where geniuses congregated to lead in the newest technological advances. That is, until Jinx showed up. Because of her, Piltover is now the City of Crime. This is a Steampunk setting.

Piltover.png

The idea I have to pitch to you, fellow roleplayers, is to pick your side in this battle between dumb destructive fun, and peace. Will you follow under Jinx's example, and set aside your morals for the sake of anarchic joy? Or will you enlist in the Piltover Police Department and aid in the fight against it? OCs are very welcome, as are canon League of Legends characters. BUT, I only want people with in-depth knowledge on the characters Vi and Caitlyn to play them, as I will make their players co-creators of the plot. I myself with play Jinx, and will lead in the anarchic side of the story. Vi and Caitlyn will lead the opposite side. PM me if you wish to play either of the two! Otherwise, use the character sheet shown below to sign-up as an OC, or other LoL character.

<Urgent>

We are currently in need of a Vi and Caitlyn, they are essential to the RP! We can't get this show on the road until these two spots are filled!

OC Character Sheet Example

Picture of Character/Appearance:
Name:
Magical Abilities: (Anything that pertains to magic, I.E. Pyromancy, telekinesis, etc.)
Weapons:
Skills: (Things like "explosives expert", "firearms manufacturer" or even "strong runner")
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Background:
Reason for joining Team Chaos:/Reason for joining Team Order:
Other:

Canon Character Sheet Example

Picture of Character:
Name:
Species:
Reason for joining Team Chaos:/Reason for joining Team Order:
Other:

Rules:

No godmodding. This is an obvious one.

Keep OOC chatter for the OOC thread posted here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/get-jinxed-ooc-chat.95947/

No smut! I will allow intimate relationships, and graphic violence, but sex is a no-go. Besides, who had time for sex when you're blowing up the world?

Save conflicts in character, I don't want problems arising in the OOC thread because of things happening between characters.

This RP may reach a character cap, so be warned. And I will need a general balance between Team Chaos and Team Order, so be sure to look over the other character sheets to see how many members each team has at the moment! I may disallow people from joining one team if it grows too much larger than the other if the balance is broken.

Don't hold back when on Team Chaos! The team name speaks for itself, be as detailed and graphic as you want with your posts! Let this be a warning to those who have weak stomachs, because this RP is no holds barred when it comes to violence!

If you're new to the League of Legends universe, a simple Google search on any of the canon characters will give you more than enough information on them, hence why I've kept the Canon Character Sheets rather empty.

This is a work in progress! The Vi and Caitlyn spots have NOW BEEN FILLED. I will begin collaborating with them to create the first IC post on another thread.

Team Chaos Roster:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Jinx
@Bones as Kog'Maw
@DapperDogman as Twisted Fate
@Yiyel as Ziggs
@Mei-Mei-Mei as Blood Moon Thresh

Team Order Roster:

@MrDubWubs as Vi
@Ouchies as Caitlyn
@Winter as Ahri
@Tsuki as Akane (OC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning It's pretty big.
kog__maw_wallpaper_by_ticoart-d4ybdeb.png
Name: Kog'Maw
Species: Void Entity
Reason for joining Team Chaos: Sample EveRytHinG in Piltover, Team Order tried to arrest him when he asked to join them.

Psychopath's wet dream. *CACKLES LIKE A MADMAN*

This could be interesting.

I shall come in as Vi! If you allow me to that is.

I might be interested in Ahri.

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
It seems there's a bug that needs squashing.

attachment.php

Name: Ahri
Species: Kitsune
Reason for joining Team Order: Although she might have once been a harvester of souls, she believes order is necessary. For it was order that provided her a way of continuing her ambition of becoming fully human. With order threatened, so is her ambition. She is willing to defend her ambition as well as coincide with her morality to do good and protect the lives of the innocent. Ahri serves as an officer and is noted by her enemies to be incredibly difficult to handle during engagements due to her evasive combat techniques and her tenacity to overcome her opponents.

• Love
Name: Vi
Species: Human (duh)
640px-Vi_League_Of_Legends_Login_Screen_With_Music.jpg

Reason for joining team Order: She wants Jinx behind bars and will do anything to do so

• Love
Hmmmm, I'd be interested in joining Team Chaos if you would be okay with that

I'd love to join with an OC ^^

Reserve me a spot, perhaps for Thresh.

@Ouchies I'm pretty sure you can make a cs, and I don't know if @Archmage Jeremiah is going to question your knowledge of the character or not, but if you make it and get accepted I think she/he will start the RP.

Picture of Character:
twisted_fate_render_by_alexisfire_exe-d5ueyyi.png

Name: Twisted Fate
Species: Human
Reason for joining Team Chaos: Felt it would help him should he face Dr. Rath again

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.