Get Jinxed! A Psychopath's Wet Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twist of Fate only makes sense if it was in a LoL match, since Fiddlesticks stays locked away in a room like some emo teenager.

Yeah, it's still open, there isn't even an IC yet.

Name: Akane
Species: Human
Magical Abilities: Pyromancy (Like if Brand and Annie had a child...dont think about it too hard)
Weapons: Claymore
Skills: Controls blue flames and is extremely skilled with a blade
Weaknesses: Cute things
Personality: Easily irritated, easy going, fast to judge
Background: Not much can be told about her since it's almost as if she doesn't exist.
Reason for joining Team Order: She simply despises chaos and intends to use her flames to cleanse the world of it
Other: Occasionally like play with her own flames
Picture of Character/Appearance:
500px-Akanerender.png

@Bones

Oops, completely forgot. I wrote this all up at midnight okay? Gimme some slack.

But, thank you.

Don't suppose there would be room for another player of souls (OC)?

Apparently, given there's a sheet for it. I assume the GM doesn't want too many of them flooding in and outnumbering the canons though.

Also minor edit for the OP should probably take out the urgent notice given how apparently Vi and Cait have been reserved/spoken for.

Garen_0.jpg

Name: Garen

Reason for joining Team Order: Bearing the name of The Might of Demacia, Garen has a natural pull toward order and discipline. As leader of the Dauntless Vanguard, he possesses great leadership capabilities and immense fighting capabilities. In fact, though he respects all of his rivals as worthy foes in battle, the one person he truly seeks time and time again is Katarina.

Oh man, that makes me want to join as Katarina...

*unsure who he likes most out of the female cast*

Not Evelynn, obviously...but eh...

Katarina is up there, for sure...

lmao, I don't know who that guy is... but I already like him!
I'll throw up a CS in a bit... what's the expected writing level here?

*offers hand to shake* Just call me Dapper, or maybe even Dap

I can see us both getting along very well ^_^

@DapperDogman

sorry dap, she meant me *shoulders dap aside and shakes Kitsunes hand* the name is NV, ProfessorNV

Katarina, red
Name: Katarina Du Couteau

Reason for joining Team Chaos: There are many things possible when the world has turned it's gaze from the darkest dealings of Noxus. The congregation of champions in Piltover would have been a sure sign of future success for any prospective Noxian soldier, as they nibbled away at Demacian borders. But now, with the leagues demands that all political disputes be faced on the fields of justice- there is little for the sinister blade to do in war.

When Katarina heard tell of the might of Demacia joining the battle in Piltover- the temptation was far too great to resist. Perhaps now would be the time to truly test her limits- and find out which one of them was the strongest warrior after all.

:3 Well, you all sound very interesting indeed. *snubs to run off with thresh*

Status
Not open for further replies.