Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and pulled the eye patch back on, hiding his dead eye from view. He continued to eat once more, smiling lightly.

She lets him eat setting a glass of water in front of him and scratching behind his ears as she goes to the study to look at budgeting for her store

He smiled and finished eating. He followed after her and when she sat down, he sat on the ground and rested his head on her lap.

She smiles and plays with his hair softly and sighs, she was barely surviving financially.... She rests her her on her spare hand and rubs her temples. She hated toeing the line like this

He looked up at her and concerned laced his eyes. "Miss Auburn, is there anything I can do to help you?" he asked softly. Just as he finished her work phone began ringing. It was someone looking to buy a few items but they live over seas. "I was wondering if you had a website? So i can order the clothes," the person asked.

She pats his head softly and she smiles and nods, " of course we do, I will email you the url. Thank you so much for your business" she sighs and sends the information immediatly. She had set the website up weeks ago... it hadn't been of much use as of yet.

The customer order a few things and a few more people ordered things from the website. John sighed and hugged her gently.

She smiles watching him " for someone who has been so abused.... you are very cuddly" she plays with his hair and then pads his back letting him know she was gonna get up. She leaves the papers on the table and walks into the living room turning on her stereo

He sat there and shrugged. "I like you thats why," he said truthfully.

She smiles looking at him, he was quite small and her smile broadens as she recognizes the song and begins to sing and dancce, she was cleaning her home... she always did this when doing chores

He smiles and helps her with the chores, cleaning and dusting while she put stuff away and cleaned other things.

She looks at him and goes over taking his hand and pulling him close to her kissing him softly , she was gonna dance with him

John was a bit confused as to what she was doing. He wasn't good at dancing, seeing as he never had a chance to dance before.

She puts his hands in the right places and strokes his cheek, " I am gonna teach you how to do this my darling, you will be an excellent dancer in no time"

He smiled nervously as they began dancing. He had two left feet and was constantly tripping himself.

She giggles and corrects him doing the best she could for him, she kisses him softly and pulls herself closer to herself

He blushed at the kiss but smiled and as they got closer he got a bit better, not wanting to step on her feet.

She gently wraps his tail around her and strokes his cheek with a soft smile. " There now, see how much better you are at this?"

He smiled nervously as he danced with her. His better dancing didn't last as he tripped, pulling her down with him, but he moved in time so that she would land on him and not get hurt.

She laughs as they fall and se kisses him softly " you'll be a master in no time" she smiles and runs a finger over his eye patch

Status
Not open for further replies.