Gangster's Brutal Pity

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and kissed her back, sitting up with her on his lap. "Your so beautiful," he said softly to her.

She smiles and fondles his ears, it's astounding how different she and her brother truly are.... " if you say so John."

"Not just on the outside... on the inside as well," he murmured softly, leaning into her and kissing her gently.

She blushes and gently pulls his tail ". I.... Thank you...." she knows he's been hurt and abused.... She just wants to make a difference in his life

He smiled and kissed her again. He continued to hold her, not wanting move or anything.

She looks at him after a moment and strokes his cheek " my darling, do you want me to find your brother?"

He shook his head. "No... He left me to take the fall for his mistake, I don't want to be near him," he said softly.

"I wasn't important to him, or he would have come back helped me. He wouldn't have left me there to take the fall for his crime. My parents wouldn't have abandoned us if we had mattered to them, I know because when I went to find my parents they called the police on me and my brother telling us to never come back," he said sadly to her. His ears were tilted down and his eyes looked teary.

She Kisses him " maybe he was scared... Do you at least want to try? Your parents have no excuse... And I will not harm you... You're safe now darling"

"No... he watched me the first night when your brother began hitting me for stealing from him. My brother stood from a window and was smiling at me as he watched," he said softly, hugging her closer. He felt sad and weak and he just wanted to hold the only person that had been kind to him.

She nods " okay , let's go lay down. I'd love to get your cute little body curled into mine" she felt his need and she wanted to be nice to him

He nodded his head and stood up with her still in her arms. He was a lot stronger then he looked and he easily carried her to her bedroom.

She kisses his ears softly and snuggles into his chest, she'd find his brother anyway but he didn need to worry about that

He held her in his arms for a while before he sat up. "Auburn... can I make you feel good?" he asked softly to her.

She watches him move and she smiles at his question " yes, you can" she removes his eye patch " but this stays off while you do so"

He felt embarrassed still about how his dead eye looks. He motions for her to roll over onto her back. He then gets up and gets some lotion. He gently takes her shirt off and then began massaging her back. He was very good at massaging.

She kisses him softly and does as he asks gently gripping at his tail with a happy smile

He smiles and continues massaging her back, getting all the kinks and tension out of her back.

She shudders softly and arches her back into his hands, she lets him do as he pleases and then she rolls over and pins him kissing his mouth deeply. " You are mine" she strokes his cheek ever so softly

Status
Not open for further replies.