Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
I am not certain who I wish to vote up. Right now, I am trying to decode the lies and see if there is anyone else throughout all of this. I am not certain of Dipper being mafia, as it is possible he was jester and @Luster was protecting the true mafia. ... it is too much to process, so unless anyone has solid proof of anyone's guilt. I shall abstain for now.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
I personally think I'll probably abstain as well. The only person I would feel safe lynching is @djinnamon, because seeing how they're inactive I would really like to get the question of their affiliation out of the way.

Random innocent. Probably. No voting for me.

For now.

I agree with star about djinn. The more information we have, the better off we are.
Other than that, I would vote for dipper, but that risk of jester is still way too real.

I choose to abstain because @Dipper and @djinnamon are the most suspicious people in my opinion, but the former is too controversial and I'd like to hear more from him to get a more definite lead, and the latter is absent all the time.

The voting phase is over, and nobody has been lynched. The night phase will now begin. Please do not post here until the next discussion phase begins. The discussion phase should hopefully begin on Wednesday 7:30pm (GMT), possibly sooner or later depending on how long night actions take.

THANK YOU

Though, we're still slightly clueless...dang it.

I used the last of my self heals last night, by the way, since I figured the doctor is a pretty logical target for mafia, especially when nobody else has role revealed.

Hmm.... My speculation would be that either the mafia went after you, @Joan trying to be rid of the doc, or our last mafia is @djinnamon, and inactive. Two no-kills in a row could be chalked up to smart calls on your part, but it could just as easily be a lack of presence from our maf. Either way, unless anyone has some brilliant ideas about Dipper, I think we should lynch @djinnamon. If they're innocent they sure aren't being of any help whatsoever, and as long as they're alive and silent we're left to wondering and vague guesses about their affiliation. I personally would like to clear that out of the way so that we can eliminate them as a suspect if nothing else.

There's not anything that I can think of about dipper that hasn't already been said tbh, unless someone can bring something up.

My main thoughts can basically be summed up like this:

Unless our mafia is hiding really well, we can probably afford to lynch either Dipper or djinnamon. However, if our mafia is neither of those two and we lynch them both, the worst-case scenario (assuming successful mafia kills and jester doesn't kill mafia) is that we lose two nights from now. So...there's that.

I do think djinnamon is probably a safer lynch than Dipper, if only because they've been inactive and because they don't appear to have as large a possibility of being the jester.

I think @Dipper is too much of a controversial player to vote up without concrete evidence, whereas @djinnamon very rarely posts anyway so although this sounds horrible...it wouldn't have a particularly large impact on the game if he was lynched, regardless of faction. Of course decreasing the number of townspeople is never a good thing, but I think it would be worse if we lost somebody who appears to have an active role, so the risk could potentially be worthwhile if djinn is mafia or it helps us to narrow down our options.

• Useful
Fine enough for me.

@Kiilgore Right now, my thoughts haven't really changed. I suspect that @Dipper is either jester or mafia and I am not sure what @djinnamon is. I am not sure if we should hang them- but it is sadly our best bet at the moment. Worst case, they are jester or townie. Best case, they are the mafia and we win. I am not for lynching without evidence but with no kills, this game will go forever if we don't make a move on our part.

All right, does anybody have any more thoughts since we're moving to the voting phase in approximately 5 and a half hours? Or are we just lynching @djinnamon?

The discussion is over and the voting phase now begins. The voting phase will end on Tuesday 7:30pm (GMT). Four votes are needed to vote someone up.

Welp, I dunno what else to be doing at this point XD

Voting up @djinnamon

Reactions: Daz