Game 2 Mafia Day Thread

Reactions: Daz
Votes for djinnamon from Joan, Kiilgore, and Starlighter acknowledged, making the current number of votes against djinnamon three.

Reactions: Joan
Lucky's vote has been acknowledged, bringing djinnamon's vote count to four. That means djinnamon has been voted up, and you may now vote on whether you believe djinnamon is guilty or innocent.

For now the end of the voting phase is remaining Tuesday at 7:30pm (GMT).

I am abstaining from the vote for now.

Are you voting them as guilty or innocent?
Since when did we do that, I thought it was just vote and then if they get enough votes they're lynched? Uh...guilty, I think? I'm living up to my name here...

Since when did we do that, I thought it was just vote and then if they get enough votes they're lynched? Uh...guilty, I think? I'm living up to my name here...
Nope, after someone gets enough votes to be voted up for judgement they get voted on as either innocent or guilty, like in Town of Salem. Sorry if I wasn't clear with the changes to the voting system.

Well then that means djinnamon currently has 1 guilty vote and 0 innocent votes.

Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
That's two guilty votes and zero innocent votes against djinnamon now.

Djinnamon has been voted guilty. The town lynches them and discovers that djinnamon was innocent.

The voting phase is now over and the night phase begins. Please do no post here until the next discussion phase. The next discussion phase will begin on Thursday at 7:30pm (GMT).

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
Sorry for being late, I think I had a problem with the alarm I set? Anyway...

You cannot see the sun rise today, for the sky is swirling with murky grey clouds. Also failing to rise is for @Joan, for they have been killed. The discussion phase may now begin. The discussion phase will end and the voting phase begin on Tuesday at 7:30pm (BST).

@LuckycoolHawk9
@Kiilgore
@Starlighter
@Dipper
@Lost-and-Bewildered

So, based on what I know and those evil leering sky clouds... I think we got one more shot or two to find mafia.

So right now, we are going to need to buckle down and figure this out.

Right now, we have @Dipper is either mafia or jester.

I am goin to assume that @Kiilgore and @Starlighter are town ( Based on Joan's trust and my own in them. Also, with them being mafia last game, it seems highly unlikely they are repeats... but it is not impossible)

So, right now, my bets are hedged on @Lost-and-Bewildered and @Dipper for jester and mafia... but I don't got no evidence. Anyone have any gut instincts?