Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

Awesome, Zyph. I dig it.

Also

You guys are all F****** Awesome. We have 100 quality posts in just a little over a month. This may be the booze talking, but I Love you All!!

Name: Kaija Aatos
Nickname: Tradewind
Appearance:
Pirate__by_Kuru_da_Bunbun.jpg
Job: Captain of the Swansong
Scars/tattoos: A faded "P" on the underside of her wrist
Equipment/personal weapons: A pistol and a broadsword, as well as her little locket with a portrait of Tabs.
Persona: Energetic and kind outside of battle, it's hard to tell which self is the real "her" because once in battle, she's ruthless and unforgiving. There's little that will stop her once entered into a fight, which makes her a real liability at bars. However, the rest of the time she garners little respect since she looks and acts like a young girl.

Short Bio: A childhood friend of Tabitha, Kaija was the daughter of a knight in the king's employ. When this particular knight was dismissed from service, Kaija left her comfortable life at the palace. Her friend, though, was not forgotten and upon hearing tell that a pirate ship had taken someone that was whispered to be the princess herself, Kaija redirected all her goals to try to rescue her friend from this imagined danger.

(How's it look, Octy? Any suggestions?)

Awesome! I'M So glad you joined, Kitti! She looks fine to me, cool idea too. The only thing I might suggest is is her having her be a part of the Crew on the Cutlass ( Since that is where everyone else is) Or have an idea of how to include her in the story on a regular basis. If you read the last few posts you'll see that Princess Tabitha is now a willing member of the crew, and a refugee from Helsinki.

I posted! Setting Kitti up for the entrance of her character, a friend of The Princess. She is going to storm the decks of the Cutlass, not knowing that Tabitha has actually joined the ranks of the ship.

ooOOoo. dawn of utter confusion, roll a will save! XD

Indeeed. I am sure the drunkenness isn't helping much either, And it is getting even better!

Octo, I was just thinking that instead of running into Kitti's character I would have Tabitha watch from a distance for a moment before stepping in to save her friend at the last minute.

That is an excellent idea, Harpy!

Ok, so you guys can finish your scene, then I'll have the captain come down and the princess will explain the situation to him.

Name:
Lydia Phillips

Nickname:
Scarlet, sometimes shortened to Scar

Appearance:
Scar is a surprisingly tall woman, adding to the intimidating demeanor she holds as first mate. The way she dresses is 'classy' compared to the outfits of other pirates, despite the not-so-modest reveals of her cleavage. She prefers to wear long coats, tall brown boots and form fitting pants, or stockings. On some days, she'll wear corsets. Little braids can be seen in her dark red hair. There's always a cold, murderous stare in her emerald eyes that makes people shudder. Scar's smiles rarely show genuine happiness or passion; they're usually malicious grins, smirks and sarcastic twitches of her lips. There's a lot of valuable jewelry on her person, too. Treasures obtained from chests that 9 Lives himself was willing to share with his loyal companion. There's always a black pirate hat on her head, too. It symbolizes her authority and she finds that it coordinates well with her attire. Overall, a beautiful woman. Someone that 9 Lives likes to keep around because she makes him 'look better'.

Job:
First Mate to 9 Lives

Scars/tattoos:
There's a long scar along her belly, from below her left rib cage to her right hip. It looks like a thin line just crossing over her body. The wound that scar once was would have killed her if immediate treatment wasn't given by the surgeon. That aside, she has some smaller markings from swords, arrows and knives littering her body. They are minor flaws people barely notice. On the back of her neck, there is a tattoo in the shape of a pair of red lips. There are several different meanings behind the image; beauty, love, cuteness, and the hint that she likes to be kissed on the neck. Few see this tattoo, though. It's purposely hidden behind her long hair.

Equipment/personal weapons:
The weapons in the picture are on her at all times. She keeps the knife in a sheath on her belt. The flintlock pistol is kept in a holster on that same belt. Scarlet also carries a cutlass oftentimes carried on her back. To not be unprepared, she keeps her stash of ammunition filled up.

Persona:
There are two sides to Lydia; your attitude determines which side you see. People who are disrespectful, idiotic and negative see the nasty side of her. She does not care if you like her or hate her. As a woman in charge, she will not tolerate bullshit and make your life a living nightmare until you're straightened out. If you're willing to cooperate and respect her, she can be one of the nicest people you've ever seen. She'll make jokes with you, drink with you and compliment you. All of that aside, she's a woman to fear, no matter how friendly you've gotten. She does not care if you're a child, a lady, a queen, or a professional killer. You're just a person to her, and a person that's going to work. Beneath that rough exterior though, she truly cares for the crew. Without them, she and the captain are nothing!

Short Bio:
Lydia is a woman born into piracy. Never in her life has she lived on anything but a ship! This is where her hot headed personality, greed, love for the ocean, love for murder, and impressive knowledge of the world comes from. The harsh conditions she endured and the bone breaking work everyday made her into the tough woman she is. Nothing seems to scare her; nothing seems to upset her. 9 Lives was impressed with her skills while watching her grow up. In exchange for her loyalty and promise to do good work, he gave her a commanding position. Since that day, she's done nothing but obey his demands and keep everything in line. The crew, her Captain and the ship are her pride and joy.

Curse you Fluffy! You give me plot ideas for our two characters right as I'm going to bed! D: I'll PM you tomorrow, cause I think it'd be awesome to cook something up together >:D

Looks good Fluffy! Welcome aboard!

Thanks, Octy. :] After I finish her character sheet, I shall introduce her. I see a good place, too. If the scene with the Princess' unneeded saviour isn't over by the time I can post, an annoyed first mate shall show up and interrogate.

You are awesome Fluffers : ) Good Idea. And then after Lydia figures out the situation, and everyone sees that it was a misunderstanding and Tabitha and Kaija are actually friends. Kaija can decide that she wants to be a full time member of the crew aboard the Cutlass....right Kitti? Unless you had another plan.

Also, I loled at Drunken Amilio, at first I thought he was proposing > <

As for everyone else, great posts. I like Nero's dedication to the ship, and everyone else who went and checked out what was going on.

Ok, Ok. I'm gonna post today. I'm going to move Tabitha, Kaija and Lydia into the Captains Quarters and then take it from there. If anyone wants to do anything before I post, now is the time to do so.

Darn you Octo for putting up your post just before mine!!! D8<

Heheh, sorry about that, Harps. I KNEW I should have waited > <