Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

"When Deadeye wanted something dead it ended up dead one way or the other" - Yosuke Hitami, AKA Deadeye. Head gunner aboard the Cutlass.

I dug that line, dug it hard.

Thats just the kind of guy he is. He is a ruthless pirate and he takes no pity for his foes.

All the loose ends have been tied in a double half hitch, with the princess saved and everyone fitting nicely into the plot. We will move on to the second part, which I am going to call 'Devils of the South sea', probably within the next couple days. Anyone wanting to post -anything- before then should do so, then I will respond to the current scene as well as post the intro to Part 2 of the game. Exciting!

Here is a basic break down of how part two will start, as well as my basic (VERY BASIC) outline, so you can prepare and decide how to fit your character into the story.

Basic outline

1. (The start) When we arrive in the warm waters of the south seas, the crew is short on supplies. We need food and booze, bad! So our first goal will be to acquire them ASAP. We can do this by either pillaging a random island OR by hijacking a merchant trade ship. If no one voices what they would rather do, then I'll decide which : )

2. (Main plot line) I plan on working with Amilio and Armande (Effort and Des) since their characters are from Spain, which is the general area of where my fantasy "South sea" is located, to incorperate their back stories.....possibly? Really anyone can jump in here..you can all post your ideas AND questions about this later in the chapter. As for that plot, so far I have this:

- Ancient race lives on island, they posses dark powers which were used at one point to defend their home against hostile neighbors.

- They have a very unique treasure (Which either Amilio or Armande will tell the captain about, inciting his greed)

- We dock on the island and enter on a friendly note with the race, but as soon as they discover what our true agenda is, we have to make a daring escape with -hopefully- the amazing treasure in tote.

3. (outro) And yes, in this chapter we will, at some point, go up against a Sea Dragon. This is probably going to be the outro scene, still working on the details.

For number 2, The main plot, I have most of the specific details worked out, but will be adding to it when it becomes pertinent to the game.

If you have any questions/concerns/whatever? Contact me by PM or post here!

ARRRRRR MATEYS! THE SOUTH SEAS AWAIT!

Part 2 is up!! *looks at everyone questioningly* Did I give everyone enough to work with?

I have an idea for a post, if Miss Harpy is alright with it. Just Scar showing the princess a thing or two about weapons. If not that, I have a backup plan. My point is that yes, I will post soon! ;]

Fluffy! I'm fine with being shown some fighting stuff! Go ahead and make that kind of post if you like!

So uh.

Sorry, fell off the face of the earth for a while. Rectified that now. Yell at me if it's awful and I'll change stuff, I just suck at getting back in when I've fallen out, but I like this too much to call it quits yet.

Lol dont beat yourself up over it Ela everyone gets busy every now and again. Just relax and let it all smooth over ^.^

Good posts everyone.

So right now:

We have Scar showing Tabitha how to defend herself, and It looks like Kaija is wondering why, since she is now on board to protect her. The captains guards, Lutz and Brutus ( Who I used to kind of 'retell; some of the gossip that is going on around the ship) made a joke about how there might be some drama between Scar and Kaija, obviously this is only their view of the situation. It is ultimately up to you guys on how you want to go about things. There seems to be 'something' between Deadeye and Charlotte? Again up to Ela and Laha, but a little romance is always a nice sub plot. In fact Rorhie and Eben will be embarking on a romantic journy of their own, to keep things interesting until we get deeper into the story. Silverwolf and I are working on that, anyway. So that is that..

..and this is this.

The captain has just summoned Amilo (Effort's Spaniard) into his quarters, what comes from their discussion will be the bulk of the second part of the story so stay tuned for that.

Anyone who hasn't posted and wants to, feel free to do so at anytime and as always if you need help getting involved just contact me VIA PM or in this thread! Or you may wait until you see a better opening for you character, whatever works for you works for me.

And last, but not least. After Amilio and 9Lives finish up their meeting. We are going to run across a lost merchant ship. There will be pillaging.

Okay, I'm getting stuck with where to jump in, so if anyone needs someone to join them in interactionville I'd be ever so thankful. As it stands Sinead's pretty much just walking around the ship idly.

I am gonna be gone for a couple days, so you guys can just do whatever until I get back...at which point we will hijack a merchant ship for much needed supplies.

I posted, also. Basically just talking about a hidden map to an ancient treasure, you know...normal pirate stuff.

I posted a somewhat hysterical post. I think youll enjoy it ^.^

Nice post indeed. I am loving the comic relief. Great job. Can't wait to hear Charlotte's and everyone's reaction.

O_o monkey dressed as parrot. Want.

I'll post something in a wee while.

Armand is gonna start something. He's bored, I'm bored, he's cranky and tired.. I'm just.. well kinda hungry. anyways, SOMEONE always has to burst the comic reliefs bubble... lol, Deadeye remind me of the funny guy.. whats his name.. fullmetal alchemist, the one who ed helped birth his kid... awe, its been too long!

* goes to watch FMA*

Maes Hughes? I've been watching Brotherhood so I think we're talking slightly different anime-verses but yeah. I think they helped out Maes at one point.

Also, I fail at writing stuff this week. I've got about half a post that makes some sort of sense. If I've nothing by tonight then I'll just make a short one stead of a long one.

<o:p> </o:p>
TOTALLY, YES! Hughes. ^_^ that's the guy. Thanks a lot. My net froze up last night so alas, I didn't get to watch T_T…

Alright. I'll wait to post the next scene until everyone who needs to, has had a chance to respond. If no one posts in two days or so, I'll continue on.

So if you wanna post...POST! Arrrrrrrrr

Hey guys. Sorry about the delay on my part. I was waiting to for Laha and anyone else involved with that little scene he was doing to respond, but I cannot wait much longer....also, I was being lazy. I will be posting tomorrow, or possibly tonight.