Galleon of the Black Mast - Sign up

Yar.

Ok, so it's the weekend, hope ya'll got awesome plans!! But if not, you could always spend the weekend Rping with me in Galleon of the black mast!

Anyway....

In my next 'GM post' we will be arriving in the kingdom of Helsink. However, before then, I plan to get a couple more posts up with Eben and the Captain as they both have things to do.

Eben is going to see Cybele (Who freaks him out, but his pain is much worse than his fear of the surgeon, witch is worse? -_-;) in hopes of getting his Jaw fixed. Hopefully I can get some posts in with you, Ocha, before too long, maybe we could work out some plot things too, if you wanted. As far as his outlook on the situation? Eben isn't really surprised by the Captains news of his 'prisoner' being a princess, mostly because he.....just doesn't care! He is kinda like "Whatever will get us out of this blistering cold, the quicker the better" After his visit with Cybele, it'll be back to work with his trusted crewmates, Rohrie and El Torbellino.

The captain is worried that the ship might have gotten off course so he checked with Karel, the navigator, other than that, he wants to have a one on one with Tabitha because he feels that after talking to her (and seeing that she isn't the spoiled brat that he assumed she would be!) she may deserve better than the treatment she has gotten. In my next post, I'll have him send for her to dine with him in the 5 Star Cafe de la Cutlass! AKA his quarters.

If anyone wants interaction with either of my characters Just Do It ! Or let me know and we can work something out. I am open to your ideas and thoughts....for the most part.

I have some things coming up for when we get to Helsink. A little plot I have been working on with Harpy, I'll give you all the quick break down.

If you have anything YOU'D like to see happen -plot-wise- OR have something you want to add, just let me know! Either here or in a PM.

Breakdown of upcoming events

We get off the ship with Tabitha

We are met on the icy shores by the Army of Helsink, in full combat gear

They take the Princess AND US captive, with promise of an early morning execution.

The king of Helsink laughs at "the OL switch-a-roo'' he pulled on 9lives and the crew of the Cutlass. You bastard!

We ALL get imprisoned.

Princess Tabitha, in a moment of true bravery, defies her father and runs away again! She helps 9lives (And the entire crew) escape in the night, thus gaining respect with everyone AND a place aboard Nautica's Cutlass!

There ya go! After this at least we can head south to warmer waters!

What will await the Crew of the Nautica's Cutlass in the south? Only one way to find out!!

This be an outrage! I DEMAND WE DECLAR WAR ON HELSINK!

Heheh, a Pirate ship take on an entire nation? We'll be needin' so bigger guns for that, yaarrrrrrr!

I think Amilio will feel personally indebted to the Princess...an honor thing.

What ya dont think mah cannons be enough? You disgrace me sir and i spit on your grave!

@ Effort - Run with it! Make it happen!

@ Laha - Sir! My utmost compliments on your weaponry, but we are talking an entire continent here roughly the size of Northern Europe! :P

I have some things coming up for when we get to Helsink. A little plot I have been working on with Harpy, I'll give you all the quick break down.

If you have anything YOU'D like to see happen -plot-wise- OR have something you want to add, just let me know! Either here or in a PM.

Breakdown of upcoming events

We get off the ship with Tabitha

We are met on the icy shores by the Army of Helsink, in full combat gear

They take the Princess AND US captive, with promise of an early morning execution.

The king of Helsink laughs at "the OL switch-a-roo'' he pulled on 9lives and the crew of the Cutlass. You bastard!

We ALL get imprisoned.

Princess Tabitha, in a moment of true bravery, defies her father and runs away again! She helps 9lives (And the entire crew) escape in the night, thus gaining respect with everyone AND a place aboard Nautica's Cutlass!

There ya go! After this at least we can head south to warmer waters!

What will await the Crew of the Nautica's Cutlass in the south? Only one way to find out!!

^^ Just wanted to remind everyone of this^^

This is coming up in a couple days, probably tomorrow. I have decided to break it into 3 parts, and I apologize ahead of time if people feel rushed, because it will be. I am going to be doing some massive time skipping.

The 3 parts will be in scenes with me writing narration posts in between. The first scene will happen after I post our capture!

1. In the jail cell

2. Tabitha and her father -A short scene with Harpy and I

3. The escape. (Tabitha unlocks our cell door and Amilio leads the charge against the Soldier of Helsink while we run back to the ship)

Then after the escape, hopefully a little Rum Drinking celebration!!

Thanks to everyone who has been posting, I know there isn't a lot to do right now. You COULD always interact with each other, that is always good for character development.

Like I always say, just let me know if you want something to happen plot wise (More sub-plot wise at this point), and we'll work with it! I am open to everything, So get on it! Especially those that have stopped posting!

As October already knows, I'm going to make one last post to finish off the scene with Cybele and Eben and then you can all assume the surgeon stayed aboard the ship. This is a wonderful game and it's nice to see so much action, I just can't keep up. Keep up the awesome plot!

Name: Sinéad O'Máire

Nickname: The Red Jane, Red

Appearance: Fiery red hair that comes to the middle of her back, usually kept back in a tail. Piercing green eyes. Always seen with her blade and flintlock pistol on her belt.

Job: Freelance treasure hunter/explorer

Scars/tattoos: A celtic knot between her shoulder blades.

Equipment/personal weapons:
Cutlass
hanwei-voc-cutlass.jpg

Flintlock Pistol
v2_x3_s02_ss00_04.jpg

Short sword which she uses in conjunction with her cutlass when fighting
celtic_sword_FX.jpg

Persona: As her hair would dictate Sinead is a fiery personality with a temper that the Irish are known the world over for. She is quick to anger but is very good at her job. She adores jewelry, treasure and the finer things in life. She acts very sweet and will work with a crew until it comes time to get what she wants and that's sent her adrift many times. She's also legendary for her luck at surviving some of the most tricky situations (and even back in Ireland some say she's descended directly from faeries) which she always chalks up to being Irish. She can be rather chipper when things are going her way and she's not above being a petty thief and stealing from landlubbers until she gets back on a crew. Her greatest wish is to become a captain of her own ship and crew.

Short Bio: Sinead was born in a small Irish town at the bottom of the Irish Isle, right on the coast. She grew up around ships (her father was a shipwright) and had even been to the West Indies when her father had started work for the British companies out there. She stowed away when she was younger on a ship and little to her knowledge was a crew of pirates, when she was found there was much debate over keeping her because she was a child or dumping her overboard because having a woman aboard would anger the sea. It was decided that she would work for them until they returned to port a fortnight later. Her mother was overjoyed when she returned but living as a pirate gave her the lust to return to it, she quickly departed once again for the ship. She left her mother a note and became a pirate, returning to Ireland and becoming a terror on the seas, quickly becoming known for her luck as well as her ruthlessness when acquiring treasure.

Very nice Zyph!

Ok, I posted ya'll.

People should post, if they want, about being locked in the cell. After a short scene with Harpy and myself, as the King, she will unlock our cell door and we'll make the escape. It will be in the middle of the night by then.

Questions?

sycodisneck-3.jpg

name- Armand
nickname- "The Duke"
appearance-phantasmic and strange, his past is forgotten and he likes it that way
age-appears 40ish
job- chief Cannoneer-average, pyrotechnical engineer-expert, and blacksmith-skilled amateur
scars/tattooes- Black lined green tribal markign on left side of face surrounding the eye. three beastly cut-marks by his chest above his heart.

Persona " If it goes boom in less than five shots, you owe me a pint, seamus!" Armand is carefree and jovial most of the times. in the heat of battle, only in the worst of times does he loose his smile, oh, and most of his mates are quiet sure hes freeging insane! but armand isn't quiet sure about that either, so... all type errors are intentional when he speaks ^_^ he likes his ale and his women, but prefers a good game of cards. or dice, and the occassional duel to three cuts.

short Bio- cursed by some strange twist of fate and a witchy old woman who he snapped at on his way to church when he was a young noblemans son, Armand had a pretty normal upbringing ina wealthy family, until he found out just how boring and snobbish every noble but his family was. so he left for awhile doing privateering business for the glorious nation of espana ( spain) several years later, he recieved word his father had perished and returned to a broken home, his sister was given everything after he mysteriously disappeared three years later. when the curse took effects.

Armand came to the ship for his own reasons and told no one but the captain he was a noble. not until a verbal fight broke out and he downgraded one of the other cannoneer's at the table with words only nobles used... yeah that went over well. so his secret of being a duke of spain and hiding away was made evident, his curse however, is only rumor on the deck.

He uses a cutlass,rapier and side gauche, and a cestus ( Metal boxing gauntlet) as well as a pepperbox revolving barrel flintlock pistol.

Armand seems weak during the day, and pale, but he doesnt shy from the sun. his hair shows hints of once being dark brown. no he's not a vampire...well, he's almost sure he isn't... he wasnt bit or any.. thing... stupid witch -_-...

I was thinking this character could join up once you all escape from the prison, if accepted.

Welcome aboard The Nautica's Cutlass.

You and Lahar's character, Deadeye, share the commanding role over the other Powder monkeys below the deck.

Seriously though, Nice character and Bio. Efforts character, Amilio, is also from Spain, possible connected past? I'll let you guys decide.

You are free to jump in right away, if you want. Just read the last couple posts and ALSO the last OOC post I made to get an idea of whats going on.

We are currently being held prisoner, but I am about to post our escape scene (Probabaly tomorrow or the next day) It might be easier to wait and just post your intro After we all escape and get back to the ship and begin our voyage south, its up to you of course. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks for joining!

Hmm, possibly a conveniently exploding wall will be involved? idk, lemme look at the posts. I'll jump in once the escape starts.

EDIT: Just read your post, well done.

Yes, read!

I am trying to do this scene quick so we can get back out to sea.

I posted guys. That scene went well, great job everyone!

So NOW we are sailing away from the frightened Helsink army and northern continent. The Princess is safely secured and WELL respected for her act of heroism.

We are heading to the south seas! Warm Waters! Pillage-a-ble villages and AUTHENTIC RUM!

Anyway, I'll let you guys get a post up while the Captain is having a conversation with his 'old friend' The Red Jane then I'll set the scene for a little celebration aboard the ship!

Hey guys sorry i havent posted recently. Im about to make one right now. Just have been really busy and uninspired.

No, problem Man! Glad to have you back.

ARRRR

So I made a small mistake in my last post and forgot to mention that we aren't within firing distance of the shores of Helsink. Our plan of action isn't to attack them at all!

9Lives intention was to get the crew ready IN CASE of retaliation, not to initiate attack. I did not make this clear.

I take full responsibility for this, and Apologize to Desaecula for the confusion. So we are NOT firing on Helsink,

Again, My fault. SORRRRY.

EDIT: Upon re reading, I think we are ok, actually. Everything is good, and we will continue. Good posts.

Yar.

Ok, I just posted. We're heading south! The Captain has ordered that everyone drink and celebrate.

I am not going to be able to post for a couple days, so just use this time to interact and play drunk pirates, or sober ones if your characters don't drink.

Found Red's theme song: