G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes big CSes and he can not lie.
All you other motherfu......

Is it wrong that a part of me wants to make the superhero outfit a bit fanservice-y?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Justin Charming Awesome CS, but is it possible for you to write a little description about your costume as well? It just doesn't look like a typical superhero costume, which isn't bad, but if you could perhaps mention some special qualities about it (if it's resistant to anything, or if it's made of any special material, etc.) that would be great :)

He likes big CSes and he can not lie.
All you other motherfu......

Is it wrong that a part of me wants to make the superhero outfit a bit fanservice-y?

Mines gonna be skanky, most likely.

335b8z6.jpg

11iehy0.jpg

"I love you~ and you, and you, and you too!"
stardivider_zps0c01b101.png

CODE NAME
Magi

HEIGHT
5' 4''

OCCUPATION
High School Counselor

PERSONALITY
Bubbly
Mhyta loves talking like she loves laughing and smiling. If she finds the topic or the person is interesting, she can talk like all day. It's easy to talk to her and befriend with her because of her bubbly personality. It will always be a sunny day around her because Mhyta rarely seen in rainy moos. Mhyta is good with hiding her gloomy feeling, either she doesn't want to show it or she doesn't really aware with that kind of feeling.

Playful
Myhta is quiet well-known with her playful personality. She likes throwing cheesy jokes even though sometimes it's not funny at all, she always does that anyway. She also likes teasing people who are close with her (she likes to tease people who she just meets too anyway...) to the point where it can be annoying for those who doesn't know her well. However, it's not easy to hate her especially when she always showers people with love and attention. Mhyta remembers it well what her grandmother always says... "Mhyta! You're already 24, stop acting like you're still on your 17, behave yourself like a lady!" and she will always respond with a wide smile then a kiss on the cheek, ends with her favorite words, "I love you too~"

Sensitive
No, she isn't sensitive over her own feeling. She often abandon her feeling anyway. Mhyta is sensitive to people around her. This side of her started to grow when she took Psychology as her major. She needed to be sensitive and sympathetic to help her understand her surrounding, helping people who deserves her help and love. Over several years, she trains herself to be more caring and compassionate, put aside her own self-interest and put others first. Mhyta also grows her motherly side because of this, but not the stern old mother, she is more like the fun lively young mother.

Possessive
What is hers... IS HERS. She doesn't like sharing and she doesn't intend to do that in the future. Never. touch. her. precious. ones, especially her family, friends, and lovers. Yes, it's lover with an S. She might not like sharing, but it doesn't mean she doesn't like to be shared... (that sounds a little bit dirty...) Anyway, Mhyta hates sharing, period, no further explanation needed. She always put people above her, but when it comes to her possession, she can turn into a ferocious beast.

Impatient Super Patient
Myhta is impatient by nature actually, but because of her job, she needs to be extra patient. You can't handle troubled students with fists and sharp words, right? It's not easy, but it's doable. If you see her starts to do 'hmm hmm...' and nodding a lot, it means her patience almost reaches its limit. Mhyta will still smiling, fake smile of course, even though she feels like her anger trying to break her head.

SUPER POWERS
Regeneration
Mhyta can regenerate every part of her body, the more severe damage she takes, the more it needs time to regenerate. She can regenerate but it doesn't mean she won't feel any pain. The pain still lingers until the wound is healed. Don't worry, she isn't God nor an immortal. She can be killed, but it won't be easy. It needs a perfect plan to slow down her regeneration or even better stop her from regenerating entirely. The simplest way, burn her into dust, leaves nothing but ashes of her dead body.

Illusion Manipulation
She called Magi because of this skill, she can do what the magician can do, illusionist precisely, without tricks. She can alter people's vision with anything she wants. It doesn't last long though, the more complicated the illusion is, the less it can last. The most difficult illusion manipulation she can do is change her entire appearance. To do this, she needs to know the target in details, at least the visible parts or the illusion can be easily seen as a fake. Her appearance alteration only last about 20 minutes and she will totally drain her energy afterwards.

STRENGTHS

Good Listener
You can talk about crappy things for hours and she will stay there, sitting like a child who eagerly listening to her mother's story.
Lovable Companion
Take her with you if you want to have a fun, stress-free adventure. Laughter and joy guaranteed.
Acrobatic
Mhyta can bend her body into many shapes thanks to her past experience in cheerleader squad.
Taekwondo
Not an expert, but enough to protect herself and takes down some perverts.
Tactical Mind
Mhyta is good with making strategies. She is quiet confident with her tactical skill because of years playing strategy games. Don't underestimate her tactical skill, she is absolutely good with it.
Observant
Mhyta tends to see everything in detail (mostly for her illusion manipulation), making her naturally becomes a good observant.

WEAKNESSES

Low Blood Pressure
Mhyta gets tired easily and she gets dizzy often if she uses her superpowers exaggeratedly.
Easy to Trust, Easy to Forgive
Mhyta is full of love which means she loves her enemies as well. She tends to forgive her enemies and trusts stranger like her own family. This side of her might bring goodness to her, but most of the time brings danger close to her.
Overly Carefree
Mhyta takes everything lightly, even the superhero job. If she doesn't find it important enough, she won't give enough effort to do that
Regeneration
Pain lingers even though she can regenerate herself. When she is severely damaged, she can't move due to the unbearable pain. She needs time to gather herself and at this time, she is at her weakest point.
Illusion Manipulation
She needs to make a perfect illusion, rich in detail, so it looks like real. If she can't imagine a full image of her illusion, it will break easily and damages her own mind. Also, each time she makes an illusion, she needs to rest.

COSTUME
This is how her costume looks like (minus the wings of course). Her costume was made with a fireproof spandex and as light as feathers which helps Mhyta to move faster and freely.
cac62404677f695d807116c8ecf5d42e.jpg

BACKSTORY
Mhyta lost both of her parents in a car crash when she was only one year old. Her parents died tragically while little Mhyta survived without any scratch taken. Baby's luck they said, but God knew it was far greater than a mere luck. After the accident, Mhyta was raised by her grandparents who later called as Ma and Pa by Mhyta. As a toddler, Mhyta has shown her bubbly and active personality, she loved playing outside which often made her hurt herself. It's pretty natural to see toddlers hurt themselves because playing excitedly, but what made Mhyta different from other toddlers was she never had wound on her body, not even a single scratch. Her grandparents started to wonder what was wrong with her. Once they saw Mhyta fell from the swings, but after they rushed to see how badly hurt she was, they found no wound... just tiny blood on her knees. Mhyta then taken to doctor who also confused with her condition. Nothing was wrong with her body, her regeneration cells might be stronger than normal, but that was it. Getting no satisfying answer, her grandparents decided to leave the oddness behind and considered as a gift from The Greatest for the lucky girl.

Several years later when she was about 7, Mhyta started to discover another gift given to her. Mhyta was drawing on a piece paper at her yard with the sun shining brightly over her. It was a happy day for Mhyta, well everyday was but that day was considered as one of her best days. Humming happily, she drew a cute little pony with glowing purple hair waving around. She was too focused with her drawing that she accidentally 'drew' the pony into life. The little girl stared at the purple pony in front of her. It was so real that she needed to blink her eyes thousand times to wake her up from dreaming. The pony moved just as she wanted to, jumped just as she wished to. However, the moment Mhyta stretched her hand to stroke it, she grasped nothing but air. Then after that, the pony disappeared.

Curious with the pony, Mhyta tried to draw another thing, this time was a brown teddy bear. Once again, the teddy bear came into life as she started to draw. She was showered with joy as she found out what she could do with her imagination. The excited little girl ran inside the house and told her grandparents only to find that they weren't believe with her words. Mhyta tried to show them what she did earlier, but nothing happened. In disappointment, she walked back to her room and cried to bed.... Nope, she didn't do that. Instead of crying, she retried what she did in the yard earlier. Another days, another months, another years spent with her training her illusion skill. The more she trained, the more she able to made a perfect illusion. She also realized that she didn't bring the drawing into life, but instead she was making an illusion out of her imagination.

After she was confident enough with her illusion skill, she showed to her grandparents once again who then believed that Mhyta was not just gifted, but she was a superhuman. They said to keep it as her own secret for she didn't know what would happen if the world found out about her power, the regeneration and illusion manipulation. The government might take her for experiment and even worse, bad people might take her to do their villainous deeds. Holding her grandparents' mandate, Mhyta tried her best to hide her power and only used it when she really had to. However, no matter how good she was at hiding it, someone would always find out what gift she had. Someone... an organization who later invited her to be one of their superheros to save the world.

SAMPLE POST
Mhyta Mori, the half-Japanasse lady, was standing in front of a drink machine, battling between having a cup of coffee or tea for her morning. Her slender forefinger rubbing her chin like she was thinking so hard that her forehead started to wrinkle over time. She was always indecisive when it came to food and drink for she wanted to have anything on sight, but couldn't risk her body from getting fat. Five minutes passed... but Mhyta still couldn't decide what kind of breakfast she must have to start this lovely morning. She grunted... she tilted her head right and left... she crouched then stood again, but still she couldn't choose between the two beverages.

"I can buy both drinks for you if you want to, Miss."

A muddy low voice suddenly broke her concentration. Without hesitation, she turned her head to see who was standing behind her. A man with an overly formal suit smiling at her, creepily. Automatically, Mhyta put her hands in front of her hand, making stern fists and glared at the stranger, "I've learnt taekwondo for years. Back off or I'll break your neck!"

"Woah, easy there, Miss, I'm here not to kidnap you or rape you. I think you've watched 'movies' too much," he smiled and gave Mhyta a small black card to her, "I'm here to offer you an opportunity. An opportunity that could give you lot of fortunes by helping those in needs, by driving away the darkness from this pure innocent world."

Mhyta raised her brow in doubt, but then seconds later she was already smiling, "Ah, I see, I'm sorry for treating you like an antagonist. So... you're offering me an opportunity, yes? And if I'm not mistaken, you're also offering to buy me a drink, yes? Then how about telling me more about it at my office, I'm interested~ and also I think I would like to have the coffee please, thank you."

With a tap on his shoulder as goodbye, Mhyta headed to her office, leaving the man smiling with victory like in every hero movie. Fortunately, that man was indeed there to offer her a good opportunity, not taking an 'opportunity' from the lady. From that day, Mhyta joined the superhero 'club' and started to save the world. She even had a new code name, Magi from Magician, because of her power to create illusion and regenerating.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: envogue
Here is my lesbian Superhero!

young-red-hair-woman-glasses-38696197.jpg

Name: Lucy Hera

Code name: Merqua

Height: 5'3ft

Swimming instructor.
Personality:
Lucy is friendly and a bit of a snarker. She has a lot of patience and is easy to forgive but likes to engage in any form of watersports. She knows she may seem a bit odd to the other heroes but doesn't care. She wants to befriend them and she is an easy to friend woman. She is very fond of being in wet clothing.
SuperPowers: Water Manipulation.Lucy is able to control any sources of water and use it in any form she pleases. Waterbreathing.

Strengths: (Individual's strengths.)
+ Lucy is a rather quick swimmer and runner.
+ She can breath underwater.
+ Caring and forgives people easily.
+ She is mentally strong and does not scare easily. Unless it's fire.
Weaknesses:
- If Dehydrated, her powers cease to work.
- Very vulnerable to lighting based powers and heat can lead to Lucy being dehydrated within an hour.
- Distance, width and quantity is dependent on her knowledge and the source of the water. E.g. a small fountain won't allow her to send a wave at people.
-Not very strong in a physical sense.
- Seems to get thirsty very easily
-Scared of fire.

Costume: Lucy doesn't have an outfit but she does own a silver swimming costume and has added fishnet stockings along with a long sleeved black shirt. She has cut up an old pink bikini to use as a facemask and bandana to hide her real self.
She will wear a pair of black lace stockings with suspenders with a silver long sleeved shirt and a light blue thin skirt along with a dark red bikini underneath. She will use a scuba mask with her makeshift bikini mask to mask her real face and will use tinted black to allow her to see. She will have MERAQUA stiched into the shirt out of old bikinis and swim customes. Along with a cartoonish image of a tidal wave on her back.

Backstory:
Lucy Hera was a normal girl until her 16th birthday where she discovered her powers. She was skating on a thin river and fell through the ice! However, instead of drowning or succumbing to the cold, she felt rather at home underneath it. She was curious about why she didn't drown or get affected by the cold and spent most of the winter testing her body after accidentally splashing herself with some cold water from the bathroom sink. She was rather rubbish at it at first and nervous but as small sessions of practising went past in secret, she slowly unlocked her power over the water and ice. She even risked drowning again by going through the ice on purpose and allowed the current to take her away until she stopped. She spent the next few years working as a swim instructor on account of her spare time being taken up as a swimmer and her body had changed slightly. She was prone to getting thirsty more often and fire seemed to put pure fear in her. She was recently recruited by a squad of "Superheroes" when she saved a family of 4 after they crashed into the river.
Sample post:
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"That was a nice dream." Lucy remarked as she opened her eyes to the brown ceiling above her. Her apartment was a small but modest one and just average apart from the furniture. Instead of a bed or couch, she had two inflatable pools that came in a rectangle shape and with inflatable pillows. She found beds to be uncomfortable and had often woken up feeling like she had eaten nothing but sand during the night. Her body seemed to demand water during it's downtime and it was a long shot but the pools had solved her issue. She sighed as she looked to the navy blue curtains. "Right, time to get up and teach." She muttered as she slowly climbed out of the 'bed'. Her sleepwear was soaked but it never mattered to her as she was rather fond of being in wet clothing.

After a healthy breakfast of cereal and 4 cartons of apple juice, she proceeded to get dressed in a pair of red jeans and a white shirt with black sleeves. She never saw the point in dressing formally when she would be in just a black swimming custom under her centre's white shirt. She was very good at her job and was paid a lot. But her life would change forever.

She was on her way home when she saw a small four door car lose control and smashed through the barriers. It smashed into the river with a loud splash and began to sink with the bonnet facing down. Whatever she was thinking, whatever drove her to do it, she could not say but within the space of 2 minutes, she found herself from being a spectator to being under the car and trying her best to save it. She used the water to break the windows and quickly dragged them out but something caught her leg! The seatbelt had wrapped itself around her right leg and the car was her anchor. She was slowly dragged to the very bottom of the river until she was able to break free of it and quickly surfaced to fufill the illusion of her being a normal. She was a hero!

"Is this, Lucy Hera?"

"Yes, who is this?"
"I represent a small group of heroes, like yourself and we would like to invite you to be a hero."
"I'm no hero. I just did what anyone else would have."

"No, anyone else would have drowned. You did not and well, miss Hera, we know about you. We would love to invite you to be a part of our group. We know that you are bored of having to hide your powers and we can provide you with an outlet."

"I will join you."

Regarding the image, that is a last thing affair. I want to make sure everything else is ok before i put the finishing touches. Regarding the two outfits. one is a pre-being a superhero. The other, maybe with the help of the others, is created by her. :)

Or Charming's character dictates what she wears. :P

Last edited:
Here is my lesbian Superhero!

[Image of Character: Real life pictures only]

Name: Lucy Hera

Code name: (If Applicable) Merqua

Height: 5'3ft

Swimming instructor.
Personality: (At least four sentences.)
Lucy is friendly and a bit of a snarker. She has a lot of patience and is easy to forgive but likes to engage in any form of watersports. She knows she may seem a bit odd to the other heroes but doesn't care. She wants to befriend them and she is an easy to friend woman. She is very fond of being in wet clothing.
SuperPowers: (An explanation of what your powers are. Up to two individual abilities.) Water and Ice Manipulation. Lucy is able to control any sources of water and use it in any form she pleases. She has a small degree of control over ice but is rather limited to just moving and shunting ice. She can also breath underwater. Whether it's a by product of her powers or just her body absorbing oxygen through her skin, it is unknown.

Strengths: (Individual's strengths.)
+ Lucy is a rather quick swimmer and runner.
+ She can breath underwater.
+ Caring and forgives people easily.
+ She is mentally strong and does not scare easily. Unless it's fire.
Weaknesses: (At least five for your charry, and at least 2 must be super power weaknesses/or limits.)
- If Dehydrated, her powers cease to work.
- Very vulnerable to lighting based powers and heat can lead to Lucy being dehydrated within an hour.
- Distance, width and quantity is dependent on her knowledge and the source of the water. E.g. a small fountain won't allow her to send a wave at people.
-Not very strong in a physical sense.
- Seems to get thirsty very easily
-Scared of fire.

Costume: ( A description of the costume. Req: Silver and an accent color of your choosing.) Lucy doesn't have an outfit but she does own a silver swimming costume and has added fishnet stockings along with a long sleeved black shirt. She has cut up an old pink bikini to use as a facemask and bandana to hide her real self.
She will wear a pair of black lace stockings with suspenders with a silver long sleeved shirt and a light blue thin skirt along with a dark red bikini underneath. She will use a scuba mask with her makeshift bikini mask to mask her real face and will use tinted black to allow her to see. She will have MERAQUA stiched into the shirt out of old bikinis and swim customes. Along with a cartoonish image of a tidal wave on her back.

Backstory: (At least five sentences.)
Lucy Hera was a normal girl until her 16th birthday where she discovered her powers. She was skating on a thin river and fell through the ice! However, instead of drowning or succumbing to the cold, she felt rather at home underneath it. She was curious about why she didn't drown or get affected by the cold and spent most of the winter testing her body after accidentally splashing herself with some cold water from the bathroom sink. She was rather rubbish at it at first and nervous but as small sessions of practising went past in secret, she slowly unlocked her power over the water and ice. She even risked drowning again by going through the ice on purpose and allowed the current to take her away until she stopped. She spent the next few years working as a swim instructor on account of her spare time being taken up as a swimmer and her body had changed slightly. She was prone to getting thirsty more often and fire seemed to put pure fear in her. She was recently recruited by a squad of "Superheroes" when she saved a family of 4 after they crashed into the river.
Sample post: (Minimum of 2 paragraphs.)
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"That was a nice dream." Lucy remarked as she opened her eyes to the brown ceiling above her. Her apartment was a small but modest one and just average apart from the furniture. Instead of a bed or couch, she had two inflatable pools that came in a rectangle shape and with inflatable pillows. She found beds to be uncomfortable and had often woken up feeling like she had eaten nothing but sand during the night. Her body seemed to demand water during it's downtime and it was a long shot but the pools had solved her issue. She sighed as she looked to the navy blue curtains. "Right, time to get up and teach." She muttered as she slowly climbed out of the 'bed'. Her sleepwear was soaked but it never mattered to her as she was rather fond of being in wet clothing.

After a healthy breakfast of cereal and 4 cartons of apple juice, she proceeded to get dressed in a pair of red jeans and a white shirt with black sleeves. She never saw the point in dressing formally when she would be in just a black swimming custom under her centre's white shirt. She was very good at her job and was paid a lot. But her life would change forever.

She was on her way home when she saw a small four door car lose control and smashed through the barriers. It smashed into the river with a loud splash and began to sink with the bonnet facing down. Whatever she was thinking, whatever drove her to do it, she could not say but within the space of 2 minutes, she found herself from being a spectator to being under the car and trying her best to save it. She used the water to break the windows and quickly dragged them out but something caught her leg! The seatbelt had wrapped itself around her right leg and the car was her anchor. She was slowly dragged to the very bottom of the river until she was able to break free of it and quickly surfaced to fufill the illusion of her being a normal. She was a hero!

"Is this, Lucy Hera?"

"Yes, who is this?"
"I represent a small group of heroes, like yourself and we would like to invite you to be a hero."
"I'm no hero. I just did what anyone else would have."

"No, anyone else would have drowned. You did not and well, miss Hera, we know about you. We would love to invite you to be a part of our group. We know that you are bored of having to hide your powers and we can provide you with an outlet."

"I will join you."

Regarding the image, that is a last thing affair. I want to make sure everything else is ok before i put the finishing touches. Regarding the two outfits. one is a pre-being a superhero. The other, maybe with the help of the others, is created by her. :)

Or Charming's character dictates what she wears. :P
There's already an ice character, and we don't want any overlapping. :/ I didn't add it to the unavailable list, but the character sheet is already completed and posted on the previous page.

There's already an ice character, and we don't want any overlapping. :/ I didn't add it to the unavailable list, but the character sheet is already completed and posted on the previous page.
Then i will ditch the ice manipluation and make waterbreathing a secondary power. :) But apart from that, is everything else ok?

Then i will ditch the ice manipluation and make waterbreathing a secondary power. :) But apart from that, is everything else ok?
Just to clarify:

Water manipulation and Water Breathing?

Just to clarify:

Water manipulation and Water Breathing?
Yep. The water, it's limited to the source and well, i know it sounds a bit overpowered but i do hope that the limitations of sources and other factors will drive it to be a reasonable one. :) Waterbreathing, just feels natural.

Yep. The water, it's limited to the source and well, i know it sounds a bit overpowered but i do hope that the limitations of sources and other factors will drive it to be a reasonable one. :) Waterbreathing, just feels natural.
That's fine. I just think since we already have an ice character, that we should leave the ice bit out. :3

Cool. Edited out the ice power. The bit about under the ice? Water related. :) So, is the sheet accepted? I will find a damn image today even if i have to cosplay as Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect. :P

Cool. Edited out the ice power. The bit about under the ice? Water related. :) So, is the sheet accepted? I will find a damn image today even if i have to cosplay as Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect. :P
When it's all finished we'll accept it. Also, could you edit out the parenthesis bit I've added to the skeleton?

When it's all finished we'll accept it. Also, could you edit out the parenthesis bit I've added to the skeleton?
Will do once i've found ze image.

*dons Miranda's catsuit and ass*

Will do once i've found ze image.

*dons Miranda's catsuit and ass*
'Yvonne Strahovski' ??? Maybe that's an image you'll like if you want someone that looks like her.

And done!

Mmm, redheads.

I know it's a stock image but tis perfect! What? i like redheads. I DO NOT HAVE A REDHEAD ADDICTION! NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME, I'M OFF TO STARE AT MIRANDA'S ASS! I MEAN, DO STUFF! :P

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Justin Charming Awesome CS, but is it possible for you to write a little description about your costume as well? It just doesn't look like a typical superhero costume, which isn't bad, but if you could perhaps mention some special qualities about it (if it's resistant to anything, or if it's made of any special material, etc.) that would be great :)
Cool will do in a few^^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Somehow, i get the feeling that Charming's character will go all fashion queen on me.

Actually, quick question. Just to clarify something. Is this a Yuri RP or just a superhero RP with an all female cast? Just like to be certain. :)

Somehow, i get the feeling that Charming's character will go all fashion queen on me.

Actually, quick question. Just to clarify something. Is this a Yuri RP or just a superhero RP with an all female cast? Just like to be certain. :)
It's a superhero roleplay with an all female cast, with elements of romance and other things. I'm not sure how to answer that because it's not just one thing. Don't expect action all the time, but don't expect there to be a huge focus on lesbians. That's up to the individual players.

Reactions: The Dovah
Ok. Was a bit confused by ye lesbians link in the other RP but understand what it is know. :)

I meant don't 'expect'*

@The Dovah I can confirm there are already several lesbian characters, which is why I added the lesbian bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.