G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, i get the feeling that Charming's character will go all fashion queen on me.

Actually, quick question. Just to clarify something. Is this a Yuri RP or just a superhero RP with an all female cast? Just like to be certain. :)
xD I have a feeling you want my char to go all fashion on you xD.

And Rosemary post is coming up soon.... got drunk last night so couldn't post xD

• Love
Reactions: The Dovah
xD I have a feeling you want my char to go all fashion on you xD.

And Rosemary post is coming up soon.... got drunk last night so couldn't post xD
Maybe. Maybe, i kinda want the entire squad to assist the newbie via several potentially funny customes until they pick a serious one(Which would be what i've chosen)

Lucy: Are you sure this is suitable? I mean, it's just a red thong, bra and stockings with a diving mask?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Maybe. Maybe, i kinda want the entire squad to assist the newbie via several potentially funny customes until they pick a serious one(Which would be what i've chosen)

Lucy: Are you sure this is suitable? I mean, it's just a red thong, bra and stockings with a diving mask?
xD... rofl, wow.

Lucy: Wait, i'm wearing what now? *sighs* fine. *gets into a french maid's outfit.*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Everyone is a newbie to the squad. >_> It's just formed.

Also, the costumes are gonna be provided by HQ and no matter how skimpy they will be suitable for battle. So you'll either have your char what you described in costume, and then they'll basically have given you a new and improved version if you want.

@VanillaCola Right? Need to be sure. <.<

Also, the costumes are gonna be provided by HQ and no matter how skimpy they will be suitable for battle. So you'll either have your char what you described in costume, and then they'll basically have given you a new and improved version if you want.

@VanillaCola Right? Need to be sure. <.<
Yep, that's right :)

lol that's why I add silver spandex pants... didn't know the corset was see through at the bottom xD, I just thought it would look nice to go with her seductive and dominatrix type attitude xD

I want my character to mess with the water character now, just because.

Go ahead! But only if it's natural. ;) Oh and er.... stay away from pools. ;)

Go ahead! But only if it's natural. ;) Oh and er.... stay away from pools. ;)
Of course it is, she's not called the Ice Queen for nothing.
also she can just freeze them so

Lucy: Oh, not again! *after being frozen*

Many hours later

Lucy: I hope you're happy! I ended up having an accident!

Lucy: Oh, not again! *after being frozen*

Many hours later

Lucy: I hope you're happy! I ended up having an accident!
"Listen. I'm tired of you ambushing me. Plus, I can't be held accountable if I can't remember to unfreeze anything. Also, how old are you? 'Accident'? Really?"

Here is my lesbian Superhero!

young-red-hair-woman-glasses-38696197.jpg

Name: Lucy Hera

Code name: Merqua

Height: 5'3ft

Swimming instructor.
Personality:
Lucy is friendly and a bit of a snarker. She has a lot of patience and is easy to forgive but likes to engage in any form of watersports. She knows she may seem a bit odd to the other heroes but doesn't care. She wants to befriend them and she is an easy to friend woman. She is very fond of being in wet clothing.
SuperPowers: Water Manipulation.Lucy is able to control any sources of water and use it in any form she pleases. Waterbreathing.

Strengths: (Individual's strengths.)
+ Lucy is a rather quick swimmer and runner.
+ She can breath underwater.
+ Caring and forgives people easily.
+ She is mentally strong and does not scare easily. Unless it's fire.
Weaknesses:
- If Dehydrated, her powers cease to work.
- Very vulnerable to lighting based powers and heat can lead to Lucy being dehydrated within an hour.
- Distance, width and quantity is dependent on her knowledge and the source of the water. E.g. a small fountain won't allow her to send a wave at people.
-Not very strong in a physical sense.
- Seems to get thirsty very easily
-Scared of fire.

Costume: Lucy doesn't have an outfit but she does own a silver swimming costume and has added fishnet stockings along with a long sleeved black shirt. She has cut up an old pink bikini to use as a facemask and bandana to hide her real self.
She will wear a pair of black lace stockings with suspenders with a silver long sleeved shirt and a light blue thin skirt along with a dark red bikini underneath. She will use a scuba mask with her makeshift bikini mask to mask her real face and will use tinted black to allow her to see. She will have MERAQUA stiched into the shirt out of old bikinis and swim customes. Along with a cartoonish image of a tidal wave on her back.

Backstory:
Lucy Hera was a normal girl until her 16th birthday where she discovered her powers. She was skating on a thin river and fell through the ice! However, instead of drowning or succumbing to the cold, she felt rather at home underneath it. She was curious about why she didn't drown or get affected by the cold and spent most of the winter testing her body after accidentally splashing herself with some cold water from the bathroom sink. She was rather rubbish at it at first and nervous but as small sessions of practising went past in secret, she slowly unlocked her power over the water and ice. She even risked drowning again by going through the ice on purpose and allowed the current to take her away until she stopped. She spent the next few years working as a swim instructor on account of her spare time being taken up as a swimmer and her body had changed slightly. She was prone to getting thirsty more often and fire seemed to put pure fear in her. She was recently recruited by a squad of "Superheroes" when she saved a family of 4 after they crashed into the river.
Sample post:
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"That was a nice dream." Lucy remarked as she opened her eyes to the brown ceiling above her. Her apartment was a small but modest one and just average apart from the furniture. Instead of a bed or couch, she had two inflatable pools that came in a rectangle shape and with inflatable pillows. She found beds to be uncomfortable and had often woken up feeling like she had eaten nothing but sand during the night. Her body seemed to demand water during it's downtime and it was a long shot but the pools had solved her issue. She sighed as she looked to the navy blue curtains. "Right, time to get up and teach." She muttered as she slowly climbed out of the 'bed'. Her sleepwear was soaked but it never mattered to her as she was rather fond of being in wet clothing.

After a healthy breakfast of cereal and 4 cartons of apple juice, she proceeded to get dressed in a pair of red jeans and a white shirt with black sleeves. She never saw the point in dressing formally when she would be in just a black swimming custom under her centre's white shirt. She was very good at her job and was paid a lot. But her life would change forever.

She was on her way home when she saw a small four door car lose control and smashed through the barriers. It smashed into the river with a loud splash and began to sink with the bonnet facing down. Whatever she was thinking, whatever drove her to do it, she could not say but within the space of 2 minutes, she found herself from being a spectator to being under the car and trying her best to save it. She used the water to break the windows and quickly dragged them out but something caught her leg! The seatbelt had wrapped itself around her right leg and the car was her anchor. She was slowly dragged to the very bottom of the river until she was able to break free of it and quickly surfaced to fufill the illusion of her being a normal. She was a hero!

"Is this, Lucy Hera?"

"Yes, who is this?"
"I represent a small group of heroes, like yourself and we would like to invite you to be a hero."
"I'm no hero. I just did what anyone else would have."

"No, anyone else would have drowned. You did not and well, miss Hera, we know about you. We would love to invite you to be a part of our group. We know that you are bored of having to hide your powers and we can provide you with an outlet."

"I will join you."

Regarding the image, that is a last thing affair. I want to make sure everything else is ok before i put the finishing touches. Regarding the two outfits. one is a pre-being a superhero. The other, maybe with the help of the others, is created by her. :)

Or Charming's character dictates what she wears. :P

You'll have to edit the Backstory to exclude the ice part or change it all together.

@VanillaCola @Sailor Moon

Added the description of Tatianna's outfit.

Tatianna's costume definitely doesn't look like your normal superhero outfit, that's because it isn't. Tatianna didn't buy her outfit, she built it, that's right, she built it. Tatianna is a technology wiz. Just because she's a model, people think she's dumb and vain, but that's not the case, the vain part might be a bit true, but anyway.

Tatianna used small microchips into every stitch of the outfit, making it durable and waterproof and resistant to normal harsh weathers. The costume also protects Tatianna from mind control powers and burning. It's not unbreakable, but it does protect her from most natural causes and a few superpowered attacks.​

You'll have to edit the Backstory to exclude the ice part or change it all together.
It wasn't the ice part that helped her to discover her powers. Just the water breathing part and falling through it is just that. Just a tragic accident averted because she can breath underwater and manipulate water. :)

Celestia

2j0dt85.jpg

Name:
Gugu Desta Fumnanya

Code name:
'Celestia'

Height:
5'6"

Singer/Songwriter/Dancer

Personality:
Gugu is a sensual and flirtatious woman by nature. She's observant, and has a way with words, often using her slick tongue to talk her way out of sticky situations, and to gain what she wants. She's generally kind, maybe even 'sweet' if she's particularly fond of you. Her boundaries when it comes to other people are nearly non-existent. She enjoys touching others, whether it be a subtle touch on the shoulder or kisses on the cheek. At the core, Gugu is a people pleaser and is more sensitive to people's perception of her than she lets on.

SuperPowers:

Invisibility: The ability to turn herself, others, and objects invisible for a period of time.

Forcefield Projection and Constructs: Using Psionic energy, Gugu is able to project force fields of varying size, texture and shape. They are usually invisible, with not even Gugu being able to see them most of the time. They are completely impenetrable as far as Gugu knows, being completely unaffected by the elements. Unfortunately, she only has a basic talent with her force fields at the moment.
  • Barrier - Using a force field, Gugu can absorb, or deflect an incoming attack. She's also capable of moving and lifting her barriers with concentration.​
  • Constructs - She can create virtually anything out of a force field, but so far, only knows how to make walls and domes.​
  • Forcefield Projectiles - Fires projectiles as small as a marble, or as a large as a basketball at an attacker.​

w15pms.jpg

Strengths:​
  • Acrobatic​
  • Intelligent​
  • Eloquent​
  • Follows Orders​
  • Manipulative​
  • Favors Team Work​
  • Good Listener​
  • Strong Psych​
  • Confident​
Weaknesses:​
  • Unskilled in hand-to-hand combat​
  • Close range combat​
  • Unforgiving. Once someone has hurt her or betrayed her trust, it is nearly impossible to get back on Gugu's good side.​
  • Sexy women. They're distracting.​
  • Is only able to hold her barriers for as long as she is concentrating on it. If her concentration is broken, the barrier will diminish in quality or most likely completely disappear.
  • Creating more than one barrier at a time, or shielding more than two people will drain her energy quickly and exhaust her.

Top:
mtavck.jpg

Boots:
2mn3ls4.jpg

Gloves:
v6knsk.jpg

Cape:
2dt6buh.jpg

Backstory:
Gugu was born in the ghettos of Silvergate City with four brothers. She was the youngest of them all and being the only girl, she was the most spoiled. Growing up, she never knew what 'poor' was, as she valued her family more than anything. At an early age she took an interest in singing and joined her Church's choir, gaining any solos that she could to stretch her voice, and showcase her talent. However, Gugu grew bored of it and felt unsatisfied singing only for salvation. She began writing her own music, and sneaked out any chance she could get to perform at underground events.

At fifteen, she was invited to a talent show at a popular club to perform. The Prize was a lot more money than Gugu had ever heard of, and she wanted to win. She went that night, but before she could perform a shooting had broken out and everyone in that venue was killed. Except Gugu, of course. She was standing in the line of fire and saw the gunmen aim at her, but something had protected her that night. The event gained citywide recognition and Gugu had become known around town as a miracle. She was devastated by the attack, but used the news coverage and attention to her advantage. People suddenly cared about her and her family, but Gugu knew it was only temporary. She wrote a song about the tragedy and performed on talk shows, at clubs, and on televised programs. But soon she branched out and began recording Pop and R&B songs.

Unfortunately, that wasn't her big break. After the hype surrounding her had died down, Gugu was left in the same position as before. People had forgotten her name and no one really cared about her. She did hang on to the fact that she had survived out of the hundreds of people that night, and began recalling the event. With a little time and practice, Gugu was able to manifest force fields at will. She told only her closest brother, and together they worked on and exercised her super powers.

Soon after Gugu graduated high school, she scored a top ten single and signed with a major record label. That one single launched her career and took her and her family out of poverty. Her face was easily recognizable with all of the products she endorsed, and her music videos playing every hour. She never dreamed of doing anything with her superpowers, until GG had approached her.

Last edited:
Vanilla and I aren't posting sample posts, because...Well, it's our RP. :D

Reactions: VanillaCola
CORRUPTION! I CALL CORRUPTION! Wait, hang on, if that means that Sailor was the last one due to upload their sheet......

THEN NO CORRUPTION! :D LET'S SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD! HIT THE DUBSTEP!

There is no dubstep.

Also, Sailor, is my explaination of the ice bit ok? If not, i can delete it or modify it so that it is more water focused.

CORRUPTION! I CALL CORRUPTION! Wait, hang on, if that means that Sailor was the last one due to upload their sheet......

THEN NO CORRUPTION! :D LET'S SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD! HIT THE DUBSTEP!

There is no dubstep.

Also, Sailor, is my explaination of the ice bit ok? If not, i can delete it or modify it so that it is more water focused.
Yeah it's fine. :) Lucy is accepted. You'll still have to dump it in the OOC when it's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.