G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now we have four players, I think. But if someone doesn't come through or whatever, we will let you know. :) unless @VanillaCola wants to open it up to more players
I think we have enough, but yep, if someone doesn't come through, we'll notify those who show interest. Unless we decide to open it up to more people, not sure yet.

I like long cses so going to add a few things into the cs like likes, dislikes, insecurities, fears, appearance, favorites etc... if that's cool^^

I like long cses so going to add a few things into the cs like likes, dislikes, insecurities, fears, appearance, favorites etc... if that's cool^^

Well, we don't want to give too much away in the CS since the rp is heavily centered on character development.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh, but if VanillaCola thinks it's cool lol that's fine. :)

Oh lol, I won't give everything about my char away xD, I just like to have a good idea of how I won't my char to be^^. You should know that I always have secrets about my char up the sleeve somewhere XD

You have both made a powerful enemy today. I will give you nothing but death glares until you relent. :P

@Karakui we already had this discussion in another rp when my char had empathy as a power and the same thing with only be able to read the emotions of people that let my char in... so you should know that I wouldn't be going around reading emotions to "ruin" plots or whatever, if I wanted to do that I wouldn't be in the freaking rp.
Note that I was saying I was fine with it as long as it wasn't used on my characters. Wasn't my idea to tell you you couldn't have it at all.

Question does the Superhero outfit have to be the typical kind, like the tights and cape crap, or can I create my own style with just the silver in there of course?

Question does the Superhero outfit have to be the typical kind, like the tights and cape crap, or can I create my own style with just the silver in there of course?

It doesn't have to be tights and a cape, but it should still be spandex or leather or whatever type of armor your char would wear. I'm actually still on the fence about silver, and kind of thinking of letting people pick their own colors? @VanillaCola Weigh in plz x)

It doesn't have to be tights and a cape, but it should still be spandex or leather or whatever type of armor your char would wear. I'm actually still on the fence about silver, and kind of thinking of letting people pick their own colors? @VanillaCola Weigh in plz x)
Cool^^ and yes I wasn't going to have her wear jeans and a shirt... or a prom dress xD. If we can pick are own colors would be cool^^

Cool^^ and yes I wasn't going to have her wear jeans and a shirt... or a prom dress xD. If we can pick are own colors would be cool^^

Well since they're a team I wanted it to be uniform in some way, even if it just by color.

Well since they're a team I wanted it to be uniform in some way, even if it just by color.
Either way my char costume is almost finished hope you like it when you see in finished cs^^. Can change things around if color scheme is changed but for now it's going to be silver with red accents^^

I think the uniform should have at least some kind of silver with it, whether it's the main colour or an accent colour. Just to make them look like a team in some way. Other than that, you can use colours of your choice, as long as there is some element of silver. That's just my thinking on it, anyway.

All silver would be really tacky though... As would majority silver. Or are we going for 80s pisstake movie? I think rather than a uniform, a colour scheme would be better, to allow a bit of freedom. Then I can have an exploding magical girl!

The colors black and silver are reserved for Saber.

And the colors Silver and White are reserved for my charry. >.>

Yes, I'm reserving colors now lol. Hope that's okay, @VanillaCola

Reactions: VanillaCola
All silver would be really tacky though... As would majority silver. Or are we going for 80s pisstake movie? I think rather than a uniform, a colour scheme would be better, to allow a bit of freedom. Then I can have an exploding magical girl!

I disagree lol, but you're entitled to your opinion. As long as the actual fashion is good, that's all that matters considering most super hero costumes are technically tacky.

and Silver and Red for my girl xD

I disagree lol, but you're entitled to your opinion. As long as the actual fashion is good, that's all that matters considering most super hero costumes are technically tacky.
Good point. I feel there needs to be a fashionable Marvel guy soon. Too long have super heroes been forced to wear incredibly embarrassing outfits!

Oh and can i reserve Silver and this colour? Not entirely sure what this colour is called.

Good point. I feel there needs to be a fashionable Marvel guy soon. Too long have super heroes been forced to wear incredibly embarrassing outfits!

Oh and can i reserve Silver and this colour? Not entirely sure what this colour is called.

It's like Cyan. And sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.