G-Force ( An all Female Superhero Squad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to reserve a lilac color =D [thank you either way!]

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
Is there anyway you could remove the jeans and change it to a different material? Also if anyone else is wearing jeans or denim, they could do the same plz. :) Doesn't have to be spandex. You can change it now, or in the roleplay as the GG will definitely be giving an upgrade to everyone's gear.
Uh, okay? May I ask why not denim?

Uh, okay? May I ask why not denim?
Both VanillaCola and I agree that it seems more Independent Street Hero than an actual organization belonging to a team. Also the organization is going to upgrade everyone's uniform and it's highly unlikely they would give anyone denim/jeans.

@VanillaCola Yes or No?

Both VanillaCola and I agree that it seems more Independent Street Hero than an actual organization belonging to a team. Also the organization is going to upgrade everyone's uniform and it's highly unlikely they would give anyone denim/jeans.

@VanillaCola Yes or No?
All this I pretty much agree with. You can still have denim as their costume if they had a costume prior to joining the team, but once they do join the team, denim and other normal materials will likely be replaced with something more upgraded.

• Thank You
Reactions: envogue
Okay. I figured there was a reason but without it was just:
No jeans.

I'll work out what I'll replace it with.

Okay. I figured there was a reason but without it was just:
No jeans.

I'll work out what I'll replace it with.

Understandable. Could you post your cs in the ooc when you're done :) so I can add you to the cast list

Sorry for taking so long :') It's been hectic these days, but I'll try to finish mine today.

Sorry for taking so long :') It's been hectic these days, but I'll try to finish mine today.

Post it in the ooc when you're done. :)

Reactions: Hitomebore
Status
Not open for further replies.