Furpocalypse

*suddenly rembers the quote*
"If it bleeds, we can kill it...."

O_o

-draws one of my gunblades (Think Haseo from .Hack Roots in his third costume, which is who I use for his combat armor)-
Yes, yes we can.
>=3

-Flares out of existence and then back into it, right in front of you, the gunblade's barrel atop your head with the blade jutting out. If you don't shift your momentum in time, the blade will enter your skull with a snap-like speed of over eighty miles per hour and, from there, will rip towards the front of your head to slice your skull in half-

*slows down his movements and dodges his attack, then comes from behind him with his wrist blades*

-at the moment your momentum shifts, a smile cracks upon his visage. The gunblade continues its movement as his body curls inward and twists, flipping in the air as the tip of the blade now comes up between your legs, effectively dodging while countering-

*catches the gun blade and tosses it to you, as you get distracted he chokes you*

SNAG!
Problem;
Who says I'd be distracted? Plus, How do you know I wouldn't completely discard the usage of the gun once it's out of my possession to continue with yet another attack? XD

ffffffff

sounds like i need to come up with some sort of post so you two don't rp yourselves into a coma here.

xD! If I was going to RP myself into a coma, it'd be paragraphs. x3

point taken lol but this may be a slow killing terminal RP. like cancer.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone I would just like you all to know my internet company is being a bitch. Though I have been getting good hours my money has been going towards car, insurance and other bills. So internet has been wonky, I had truly hoped that I could get Trium and Furpoc back up and flowing but I have to say I may be gone for around another week. I will post this on my main profile and every other thread I think i need to tomorrow. Please everyone forgive me. Life has been treating me rather ill lately. Hope you all can understand, and I hope to talk to you all soon <.> Thank you to everyone who understands.

Cool, new comer. :3

This reminds me I have to meet up with Xeno

Name: Arnies
Race: Sheep-neko
Appearance:
View attachment 10037

Skills/Weaknesses: Arnies is not skilled with anything that deals with fight. She in herself finds a natural talent for keeping peace in other times she keeps to herself. She runs rather quickly and can jump over almost anyone for a quick escape. She gets scared easily but with that instinct it's quite easy for her to break someone's neck/leg/etc with her powerful legs/hooves

Weapons/Abilities: She is not a fighter but she could kick a jaw off if she has to. And she is sturdy.

Personality: Arnies is a introvert, a always loner. She is scared of most people because of her sheepish behavior. She is hard to communicate with because most of the time she plays mute. She is especially shy around people that come off nice, not wanting them to go away. But most of the time she is lonely.

Short Bio: Aries was a lamb when the virus happened. Her and her mother were marked for a local slaughter until scientists came to take a few from the butchers. It was a testing day on sheep in her area. She was one of the first that got it and her morphing and growing of human-esque qualities did not come until the virus became potent. She was confused and panicky for the first while when the chaos broke out on almost every animal.
She does not know how she feels about her form, she was taught her whole life that humans were bad people, and soon enough she became something like her fear. If anything it makes her sick thinking about it. She is very distant towards others because of these notions.

Welcome aboard, I hope you can get your post in the IC soon. I need someone to fill in the next scene, so my character, Draco, can get a move on. X3