Furpocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*facepalm.

I knew it. For every. single. time.

So...is anyone gonna bust 'em out oO

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Iliana: Xenos told me to tell you he's got a full page reply typed up and ready to be posted when he gets internet access in a few days

*stands still then nods, retracting her talons*

Thank you, Kai. v - v

And I'm waiting for my two to get busted out....if no one's gonna do it lemme know....I'll work around it somehow.

It's not too late is it?

Name: Valuuk
Race: Tiger Anthro
Appearance:
tiger01.jpg
Skills/Weaknesses: Trained in both the bow and staff, he is formidable in combat, but lacks the filter that tells one when to stop talking, and can seem rather dumb at times.
Weapons/Abilities: Valuuk carries a recurve longbow and at least fifty arrows at all times, and has a staff equal to his height strapped to his back, made of oak. He uses it to manipulate the elements, earth, fire, air, and water in combat, though he cannot perform anything that would level a building, though he has...'accidentally' burnt down a few buildings.
Personality: He i straightforward, and doesn't sugar coat things. If he hates you, you'll know it. If he likes you, you'll know it. If he finds you attractive, God save you, you'll know it. This straightforwardness often gets him into trouble.
Short Bio: He was a human before this all began, believe it or not. He was studying history when the virus hit, and is rather resentful that he alone made it through of all the people he knew. He resents his new form with a passion, but has decided to make due with it as best he can. His goal is to travel from city to city, to see if 'normal' humans still exist anywhere, and whether they can return him to normal or not. He is full of hope, but the statistics are far from promiseing.

Rokku, arent you in luck?

I play a human in this rp, (actually I'm the only human) He was affected by the virus but it had the opposite effect on him, his DNA was made stronger by the virus, making essentially a superhuman. Me and Casey actually ahd an idea about a genetic experiment to help reverse the effects of the virus on former humans (It would've gone wrong and a similar creature to the SA-X from metroid Fusion would be born from Lightning's DNA)

Oh god. I totally forgot about this place...Oops. I was absent for a long time. @_@ I don't even know what's going on. Crap.