Furpocalypse

Oh, you meant in the RP! XD! WELL!!! If you want, you could meet up with Iliana/Asari and I since that's who I just bailed out of trouble. x3

Good idea, I am flying around randomly anyways. Besides, where am I suppose to go after escaping from a concentration camp? O_o

I... Have no clue. xDDD Just don't attack me like what's-his-name tried to without giving a real reason, or the same that happen to him will probably happen to you as well;
Iggyed.
I just got here and people are like "OOH! OOH! NEWB! LET'S PISS IN HIS WHEATIES!" XDDD

I just wish my first ever character was here... His Character Sheet is sixteen pages long and growing every day. xDDD

Yeah.. I had to do that though because the people I RPed with used the Laws of Casuality and such to their advantage and made themselves the principles of them. That's why one of my characters is the Principle of Energy. He can displace whatever kind of energy is used against him, and it's legal since he's not modding a character, but displacing energy through the law. xDDD

*turns invisible and goes to find your character*

Osuka would be in the RP Trust between Layne and I. I just KINDA introduced him by switching realms, but he'll be going back to his original realm soon after the battle that I set up on the Sanctuary due to my character Xenos being a runaway. xD

*turns visible and starts skinning your character for a trophy*

-flares out of your grip before you can and, since you had committed yourself to the movement, simultaneously blows you up in a solar flare with a radius of thirty feet-

And this is what happens when I turn my back for like...three days or something.

PowerBass-
Oh?

Tenchi-
Very nice. Only one problem. =3 -points to your head which, because of the pointing, would be on fire if you A.) did not know what I was up to and B.) did not move in time-

I can point at what has a heat signature and what bleeds. >=3