Furpocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hmmm. I'm figuring out my first intro post of my character and how I should go about doing but still have Draco come in. It would be cool if we all ran into each other.

well o'course Axel and Jace are in a holding cell. Jace having to keep Axel warm because of the genetic freakishness they did to the poor guy.

But I'll reread what's happened and figure something out...

Lol. It's fine you don't have to. But I guess a review of what happened would be nice?

I know Iliana is busy, I'm just anxious to kick things up. X3

*reads to dispute between OverCast and Xenos*

... :/ ...

Really people? 6 pages and half was rping? *sighs and tries terribly to tear the chatter out of the OOC*

ANYWHO. I will be posting soon. In like...now.

I'm pretty anxious too. One of the few Anthro-y RP's I've seen.

Ilian is mixed with .....
*seriously confused face* >_<

Now that I think about it, I wonder who Vectus should meet.

Lol. I would suggest me along with Draco but that's up to you XD

I agree with that statement. A dragon, a goat, and a...... cat?

LOL

I'm thinking about making another character after this one gets accepted. One that is less shy and introverted and more about the fight and the survival of it all.

Sounds cool, I could use a beast on beast fight >83

I'll keep it in mind when I design her and such.

POWERBASS: Those flame doors have nothing on Asari's bad assness. >:[

XENOS: Thanks for the sweet save. Don't wanna get my feathers in a ruff, but we probably should send Asari and Kurt to help Jace and Axel. If Kurt even wants to, you know, with the whole old lady thing....

TETSURI: Me and Kurt are trying to fly out of a burning building, Tenchi escaped, and Jace and Axel are captured, while YOU get beef stew?! ...You better have an ass load of action in store for us readers.

Iliana-
Good to see you're back! =D And of course Kurt would do what's right first. =3

Heh. I'm debating that I should just post the other character I had in mind or just wait for Arnise to be accepted?

By looking at it, she looks good enough. But alas, it is ultimately up to the GM.

You can always type it up somewhere else and when she accepts you (which i am 99.9% positive she will) you can post it and be ahead of the game. >:3

And then I shall give you a Predator Hug (An invisible hug from which you'll never see coming)