Furpocalypse

Name: Devon Smirtoff [smer-tuff]
Race: Werewolf
Appearance:
xmas_sale_10days_left_by_heise-d34mk4o-1.jpg
werewolf_by_m1ken-d4cpu2o.jpg
During the daylight hours Devon has the bright yellow eyes of his wolf form and still carries his canine fangs and claws. Though he is strong he loses much of the strength he has in his mutated night form. Devon wears a slightly armored suit with arm length stretchy like gloves to cover his animal like hands. Without the gloves his palms are actually like a padded wolfs and are soft and slightly fuzzy to the touch. In his night form Devon stands at almost 10' tall when not crouched and his 'hands' are the size of a normal sized humans chest when spread. His feet are humungous and his tail is the length of a humans leg to their hip. His eyes glow yellow which is the only color on his large black furred body. When in human form his hair is hip length and can look silvery gray at one angle and almost black at another.

Skills/Weaknesses: Devon only transforms into his mutated werewolf form at night. But not only can he only do so at night but he changes every night at 12am sharp whether he wants to or not. When the virus hit him it was strangely on a full moon and ever since he has not been able to control it. Though he has learned to fight with his human form he is much more powerful when in his wolf. He changes back around 8am whether it's light out or not. Being almost 10' tall in his were form can be helpful and a hazard, though he can move quickly smaller enemies can tend to bounce around him easily until one of his forearms knocks them senseless.When in his human form he is far less powerful but he does know hand to hand combat and being trained in several martial arts since young has helped him greatly in having to learn to use his clawed hands when his wolf form is unavailable. Devon doesn't know how to use any traditional weapons such as blades, guns or other things, but he can easily use a long staff that he carries to knock you senseless too.

Weapons/Abilities: His hearing, smell and sight are slightly heightened when in wolf form but other than that he only uses his massive size claws and fangs after midnight. During the day he will mostly use his hand to hand training and his staff if he has it with him.

Personality: Devon is generally a hard man to get to speak to. Being that he changes when he doesn't wish to his relationships have diminished over the last few years due to the fear of being squished. Though his size almost doubles he actually has always had control over his anger in his were form and his mobility. But that hasn't mattered. People still tend to flee which has made him incredibly hard to confront and he tends to go to the upside world at night. Letting out his frustration by swinging a couple crazies around. During the day he does what he can to help those in need but he hasn't really found his calling in the new world yet. He eats in his wolf form so hardly eats when in his human. If he were able to find a job or someone who'd actually stay around his wolf form he's most likely become a much happier easier soul.

Short Bio: Before the virus Devon was a monk living in the city he still lives in. Being raised in silence most of his life he new the peaceful side to living in a crowded city. He had a few friends that understood his peacefulness and enjoyed his views on life. Devon usually kept his hair fairly short for training and meditation. After the virus his whole life changed. He had to use his training to survive and the peaceful city he'd once knew literally turned upside down. Going with his new wild side he let his hair grow out and the tattoo on his forehead became a symbol of his creature side. The monk earring that was given to him by his master became his most prized possession and he wears it even in were form. Shying away Devon hopes to eventually find a way to bring a small peace back to the upside down city and hopes to find a way to help other there and work at the same time. If a guard duty were ever to arise he'd most likely take up night duty.

(P.S. Bullet and I worked on this character together. She'd stated she didn't want shifter types but after a long work we both decided if it was a uncontrollable shift it would be close enough to an unwanted form. Therefore if you want a shift like character she said to make sure they are unable to control WHEN they change. That and after awhile I will be making another character. Am holding off for now ^^ Thanks.)

Save a spot for me, please. Time for my Draconis to shine, shine, shine.

Name: Vectus Dyir
Race: Neko
Appearance:View attachment 9723

Skills/Weaknesses:
Skills: Breaker sword: Vectus charges his enemies at high speed and hits them from all directions. He finishes the move off with a slash through the mid-section of his enemy, then a straight kick in which he sends his enemy flying backwards.

Element Sword: Vectus charges his blade with a random element depending on the situation he is in. once his blade is infused with an element, he rapildly slashes his sword multiple times, sending projectiles at his enemy. He then charges them, and finishes the assault with a downward slash above their head.

Weaknesses:Once he uses his elemental skills he has to make sure it hits. The after effect is that his body becomes heavy and his energy has to recharge. Although, it can replenish fast, it still takes a considerable amount of concentration. If he is attacked by an enemy, he is force to defend the onslaught and replenish his strenght bit by bit in between enemy assaults.

Weapons/Abilities: His weapon
View attachment 9726He infuses his sword with elements in order to give himself an extra boost in power to add to his strength. He can sometimes mix elements together to create an even more powerful move than just using one alone.

Personality: Vectus is always ready to help out. He has a curious nature and a taste for exploring places. Although, his love for adventuring often gets him in trouble. He backs his friends up and never backs down when they are in danger. Vectus also wants to see true peace and happiness fall on everyone in his homeland.

Short Bio: Vectus was a swordsman who trained everyday, sharpening his skills. He would practice day and night, to the points where he would pass out from the extreme lacks of energy. He trained in hopes of becoming a famous elemental knight. After a long day of training, Vectus was heading home. But, something was not right, the city was in fear and chaos, but the reason was unknown to him.

As he made it further and further into his city, he could see that his neighbors, as well as friends slowly begin to change into something different. There had been many people who had changed themselves into Anihumals in order to achieve a greater living lifestyle. But, something in the air had made him clutch his nose and keel over, closing his eyes.

The air was filled with some something strange and he could feel it taking affect on his body. Vectus dropped to his knees in the middle of the city, dropping his sword at his side. Many of the citizens ran pass him, while others passed out. Soon after, he had passed out as well. Vectus fell into a coma. A nearby citizen, who had already made a full recovery from the virus, picked him up and his sword as well and carried him to a chamber where he was safely locked away.

The city began to fall and time slowly passed by. When Vectus had finally awakened, he exited the chamber and found himself in a strange place. Although it looked the same, there were many differences. For starters, as he passed a mirror at a local vendor on the street, he could see that he now had cat ears and tail. Stunned by his transformation, he backed away. Vectus bumped into a woman and turned apologizing. The woman looked just like him and he stood in awe and shock for a few moments. Afterwards, after he recovered, he asked for info as to what had happened.

The woman explained that the city had been changed and altered by a virus that filled the city air. She also notified him that many people were altered and that the city had fallen, but was rebuilt years later. Vectus thanked the woman and set out to explore the new place he had awakened in.

@Alex Np take your time your spot is safe.
@Tets AWESOME! and obviously accepted.
Alright sorry for taking so much time I will try to get the IC up tonight or tomorrow. I promise i will at least work on it tonight, and if i can't finish it i will post it tomorrow. ^^
Also Staci did you finish yours? I was looking forward to seeing maigc mousesan! ^^ hehe >:P

o.o I announced I finished it a while ago. TWICE. >:3

lmao I know staci i meant WHY CAN"T I SEE MAGIC MOUSE SAN -huff huff- lol ^^

(Didn't realize it was on the first page) OMG she's so cute/awesome ^^ Thank you. Lol sorry i didn't see her before XDDDD Glad you're with us Staci >< cuz my brain obviously isn't right now >:/

updated my character sheet...and Xenos....killed me with all of that....POST thing @_@

PowerBass-
I'm sorry! D: I got really used to where I used to RP, so most of my posts are massive with detail that usually doesn't matter. Otherwise it's book format and people find it strange to read for RP and stuff and... ><!
Gomen-nasai~!

lol

it's no problem lol xD

I sometimes get caught up in my own posts and it ends up almost as long as that one. I don't mind, though. It gives me a lot to work with.

PowerBass-
Okay, so wait, you were interacting with Kurt?
CRAP! ><
That means I have to re-do the post I made for iliana! I typed it up while I wasn't online because her and I had a storyline figured out, so unless you find a way to somehow integrate with what happened, I dunno what to do. :c

LOL no no

not interacting with kurt, it's just you and iliyana. Jace and Axel are in a holding cell :P er....yeah.....

PowerBass-
Hm... -strokes ma chin- Maybe his client will be in the same area.. It would give him more incentive to work for his reward, but at the end of it all, I dunno if his client will even live. XD

Bleh. Anywho, it'd probably just add to the drama - which is good - if the old lady died, and dying in a prison due to guard brutality would be some pretty good writing material... o .o