Furpocalypse

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm gonna quit spamming now so people can actually get reviewed and stuffs.
But, if you wanna chat, you probably know how to add.
-poofs!-

[DASH=orange]
Name: Asari

Race: Phoenix

Age: Immortal (Phoenix's always get reborn by the ashes.)

Appearance:
the_phoenix_print-rc1d58203e3ff4dcf8d95fe247767692d_a66os_500.jpg

Phoenix4.jpg

Skills/Weaknesses: Oh boy. A lot.

SKILLS: Phoenix Tears: They have healing powers. Unfortunately for others, Asari isn't much of a crier. However, in point, if she ever were to shed tears, it could heal any wound, but not death. Asari does not have the power of Resurrection, only for herself.

Phoenix Coat: An increase of strength when inside or in the perimeter of an area of intense heat. For example, on a hot day in the sun or in a hot climate such as a desert. The increase in strength comes with more fire around her and faster speed during flight.

Pyre Wings: With a single flap of her wings, she can summon wisps and walls of fire at will.

WEAKNESS: Darkness and Water. Darkness will decrease her strength (flames) and water will weaken her immensely. Just because she is immortal does not mean that pain can not be inflicted.

Weapons/Abilities: She's...a bird on fire. I think that calls for an ability in its own. Other than that...Resurrection. Basically, bursting into flames into a beautiful, fiery death, for that is what a Phoenix does. However, at any given time, she may be resurrected from her own ashes. On the other hand, if there is a slight amount of ashes missing during the time of her rebirth, shards of her memory are gone.

Personality: Not quick to spark a friendly conversation, but always willing to help. Asari dubs herself as the healer/support when anything happens to someone she is trying to protect. Though people sometimes fear her because of the great amount of flames she is subdued in, Asari is always willing to help out those in needs. Out of battles or tough situations, Asari is the wise one. Since she had been on the land for many years, she knows a lot of valuable information, but also doesn't want to seem like she is nothing but an information booth. She longs to be a part of something...more. Like a friendship.

Short Bio: Asari was a woman at the age of 35 before the virus hit. She had no children, no husband, and a job as a researcher on aquatic life. Her life has been a very painful one of solitude, but she always had her wisdom with her. Interns would rush up to her, asking different questions and scenarios, and Asari would answer them as simply as if they were asking for the color of the sky. Though she had no companions, she always had a home to go back to and relax alone in her house. There would come a time where she would get overwhelmed with sadness and depression at the loneliness she feels from time to time. But there was work to be done so she would sleep and wake up to work with the aquatic life the next day.

Extras: Ironic, huh? Working with water animals and being a fire bird as a result? It is hard for Asari to converse about or be near water for that matter. Bit of a touchy subject.
[/DASH]​

Iliana-
Sheez... Now I wanna RP with you. XD
(Sorry, I can't just disappear. I'm like a tumor. :3)

He's~ a tumor. He's a tumor he's a tumor he's a tumor....He's a tumor~~~~~~~~!

Oh man I forgot I wanted to sign up for this :O

RESERVED!!!!!

I signed up already. I just hope that it's not overlooked. XD

Name: Draco Blackwing

Race: Dragon

Appearance:

Neko-ish: http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/u...e/jin-kazama-devil-tekken-blood-vengeance.jpg

Full Dragon: http://images.wikia.com/monsterhunter/images/a/a0/Fatalis.png

Skills/Weaknesses:

Skills: Being a dragon, Draco has intense fire breath and flight ability already. He has a extreme super strength, but is not an invincible character.

Dragon Strength: Muscle power from both his sub-human and full dragon form.

Fire Breath: Flames the warm up to about the heat of the sun.

Giga Rush: His wings glow a spiritual silver as he moves at a blinding speed and rams his enemy with his wings.

Weakness: He's a dragon, so pretty much anything opposite to him.

Weapons/Abilities: He used nothing but his claws and a weapon or two if he has to.

Personality: Can be very cold and prideful, but may sometimes throw it out the window. Draco prefers to side with the more morally right in battle.

Short Bio: Draco was spawned of a black and grey dragon, both had an opposite power to them. His father was a power mad chaos dragon, while his mother a peaceful grey. When Draco was birthed his father killed his mom and raised him under chaotic influence, but his mother's blood ran deep and gave him free will. When Draco's father tried to change the last of his mind, Draco slew his father and has been a wanderer for years.

Extras: N/A

Alright -tries to catch up on everything with this horrid headache- @Xenos Like the character accepted ^.^ a werewolf sniper will be kewl again a character I know is coming. Also the space thing is fine I understand.
@Ilana ^^ YAY I'm so glad you joined, the character sounds and looks awesome, can't wait to see what happens with the water/fire thing XD obviously accepted.
@Roku alright he's probably accepted I just had a couple questions. This IS supposed to be earth so earth lore is fine like Ili's phoenix, I'm merely wanting to know were you already a dragon before the virus? And also.... I'm still trying to decide if that's too shifter ish. I guess it's not since he still has his dragon parts on him. But I'll have to think it over, otherwise he's amazing I'm just not sure a huge dragon who can change back into a man and still be almost as strong... would be fair. But let me think it over and I'm sure I'll get over it ^.^ lol
@Tets and Staci YAY I'm so glad you guys might join. I understand if you're busy though so take your time, as i said this is an open RP so the character sheet won't probably ever close. I just can't wait to see your guys characters XD I'm sure they'll be amazing ^^

>.<....... Deathrillz didn't log out of his account last night and back into mine like he's supposed too.... sooooooooooooo everything he just said was supposed to be me >:(((((((
-I'll kill him when he gets here later- Lol sorry guys >><<

Name: Vice Timil

Race: Neko

Appearance:
[SPOILI]View attachment 9499[/SPOILI]

Skills/Weaknesses: Enhanced hearing, sense of smell, sight, strength, and speed. He doesn't think before he acts and has a quick temper.

Weapons/Abilities: He prefers to fight with his fists, but if the situation calls for it he will use whatever weapons are at his disposal at the time.

Personality: Loud, loves to fight, protective of people close to him

Short Bio: Before the virus hit, he lived a simple life and made a living doing odd jobs. While he still does the occasional odd job every once and awhile, it is not his main source of income. He now serves as a bounty hunter and earns most of his money through the bounties he collects.

@Roku... lol gave time and thought about it, he's accepted just try to keep the shifting either to a small amount of times or maybe it takes him awhile to change over or drains him a tad. Just a slight weakness if you could. Thank you!
@Fate accepted I'm glad to have you with me again XD
alright I won't be back for awhile tomorrow so go ahead and post any character sheets anyone has i just won't be able to check them till tomorrow night ^^ Thanx

Bulletvixen-
I don't know if you saw the CS I posted in Page 1, but if you would like me to Repost it, I will. I have it saved and ready.=3

Lol i already accepted Xenos, it was just in Deathrillz post. Because he shares my computer when he's over, he is supposed to log out of his account when he leaves but he had forgotten to so I thought it was mine, what he said was actually me in that post ^.^ So your character is accepted and not overlooked XP

@Staci YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY -can't wait to see teh master piece- XD

AWESOME!!!
-dances-

Attachments

• Dance Thread! 2.gif
    Dance Thread! 2.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
I'm out with some friends today, but when I get home I will post up a character sheet. =D