From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NacNak

Sorry almost forgot about your post! Here's what I can do for ya:
You can route your character near the station where the conflict is happening or wait to do that until some noise pops off (gunfire and stuff)
Or I can make a scenario for you... Perhaps a watcher attack?

a watcher attack?... sounds spooky... *shudders* X3
They're pretty much mutated versions of wolves... And they roll in packs! perhaps you can read them up in a wiki, eh?

kingdomkeylight, post: 1956198, member: 14646"]Trying to get my post done tonight WISH ME LUCK TWT
Hm where is this post you speak of? >~>

Hm where is this post you speak of? >~>
eeac0f519d2b0627.gif

Sorry had to.

Yay ^^

@Shlavekt Uhmz, where was your character at this time? I could interact with you in my next post

I'm near the Ranger, I took out one of the two sentries and I'm kinda waiting to see how he reacts while I shift positions slightly.

Alrighty ^^ Update me later then, I can post after key and el presidente post

@Shalvekt

I'll post momentarily. Within an half hour hopefully!

The post is in and it was a bit rushed. Sorry for any errors in it.. IF you have any questions let me know!

Stry, want me to interact with you before I interact with Shlavekt

I am here. Just been stuck aswell as busy with most of my access being via phone which i cannot write in an ic.

I am here. Just been stuck aswell as busy with most of my access being via phone which i cannot write in an ic.
Alright. Sorry for the late reply!

@Shlavekt

Let me know if that IC post needs some more detail buddy!

@NacNak

If you want another Idea.. I could always put in another character, but I just got this small list of anthro apocalypse characters on the side lines. There was one patriot human character I had, but that's in memory so I gotta recall a few things.

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn

Sorry for the long delay on more details, I didn't notice the other questions since I zoomed by on a phone. What I can tell you about your question 2 is: The location depends on where you would prefer your character to be. if you choose the GM lead plot it will place you in L'enfant plaza or in the tunnel where a conflict is bubbling between bandits and fighters in the shadows. I can help coordinate how you can bring a character in VIA PMs or here.

Hmm. That sounds good, but I don't exactly know what is going on. I'll PM you for help.

@Furasian it's not the detail on your side, I'm trying to get a good enough post written up. I also have a way we could introduce G3n3s1sR3b0rn if he wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.