From the Ashes (Anthro Optional Roleplay!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. I'll ask @Minami if she'd prefer a third char or not

No I was gonna use my 1st char for that ^^ my cat-hybrid

No I was gonna use my 1st char for that ^^ my cat-hybrid
I know, just wondering if you want just a two people party or if you want another character to tag along. Strength in numbers~

Ah like that x3 yeah sounds cool

I can join their party ive been looking for a way to get involved.

okay, how about I had randomly passed out, and you were carrying me? Or do we want something a bit more elaborate?

I can join their party ive been looking for a way to get involved.
If I recall you wanted an antagonist position, right? I could always offer you the opportunity to engage the ranger at the tunnel between L enfant plaza and metro center. There's a heavy bandit presence there too so more people to take on!

Sure that sounds good as well ill read up on where they are and get a post up.

I'll post up an IC post monetarily just to point Wilson out for you @Drallinix

Now I wonder about the others.. You need anything @NacNak ?

I'm still here, but I've just been too busy to post. I probably won't be able to put out a post by Sunday, so you can consider me absent.

Now I wonder about the others.. You need anything @NacNak ?
not really, perhaps a way to link up with the plot, as of now Zee Captain is on the surface looking for a most likely non-existent car dealership that probably not have what was advertised X3

@Shlavekt

The post I threw out onto the playing field should help you determine the ranger's location, and what your character might do. You can associate him with the bandits or be a threat to the bandits too. If you want some side info feel free to PM me!

or if you wanna be evil, you can just be with me;D

This sounds interesting, so I have a few questions.

First, and most importantly, are you still accepting?

Second, where would I start if I did join?

Third, ... actually I think that's it.

Thanks in advance!

@G3n3s1sR3b0rn

The applications are still open since the activity is kind of slow. Feel free to make a character sheet!

@Drallinix

That post I set up was an aid for you too! Locations are set to make the playing field open for your character. Perhaps you could get a good portion of the bandit party's loot while they fight the others, or maybe you'd prefer the more action fueled approach and can attack the bandits or the ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.